Hemorrhoids Piles – Yoga Cure
Hemorrhoids (also known as piles) are one of the most common ailments of our society.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
A soft balloon-like swelling of the veins around the anus is the primary symptom of hemorrhoids. When they remain swollen it is called ‘developed piles’.
When developed piles appear outside the anus they are called ‘external’, and when they appear inside they are called ‘internal’. If blood starts oozing out of developed piles, they are called ‘bleeding piles’. But not all piles bleed. If, instead, they are painful, aching, burning or itching, they are called ‘dry piles’. Causes for Hemorrhoids (piles)
These may be due to heredity, Varicose veins Mechanical factors (prolonged standing and pregnancy), Constipation Defective functioning of the liver Lack of physical exercise Sexual over-indulgence Ageing. Hemorrhoids (piles) are veins around the anus that have become swollen. This usually happens as a result of constipation due to the defective functioning of the liver. Some people have weak venous valves, in these cases gravity forces large quantities of blood back down into distal parts of the vein. This pressure overloads the vein and pushes its wall outward. After repeated overloading, the walls lose their elasticity and become stretched and slack. Such enlarged and convoluted veins, caused by incompetent valves, are called varicose veins. Due to a varicosed wall is not able to apply a firm resistance against the blood, the blood tends to gather in the pouched-out area of the vein, causing it to swell and forcing the fluid into the surrounding tissue. Varicosity of the rectal veins is known as haemorrhoid (piles). It develops when the viens are put under pressure and become engorged with blood. If the pressure continues, the wall of the vein stretches. Such a distended vessel leads to development of piles.
Yoga treatment for Hemorrhoids (piles)
- Surya Namaskara – Sun Salutation
- Nadi Shodhan Pranayama and Bhastrika Pranayama
Beside the above mentioned asana and pranayama practice of yoga nidra, concentration and meditation gives the best result.
Diet for Hemorrhoids (piles)
To consume light and easily digestible food items Avoid the spicy and fried food know more about Diet.
Diet management manual owner waist pill south beach cookie atkins weight loss cholesterol rice recipe book low fat product type daily soup diet planet. Note
Unnecessary standing should be avoided While relaxing, try to keep the legs stretched with full rest. During pregnancy lie down by the side
Is becoming constipated a cause for concern? if you notice blood in your faeces, develop abdominal pain, or put on or lose weight, then there may be a cause for concern and you are recommended to see a doctor immediately.
YogaNidra is a state of conscious Deep Sleep. YogaNidra brings an incredible calmness, quietness and clarity. It has great Therapeutics values.
- Guided Inner Body Meditation_Eng.mp3
- Guided Yoganidra Meditation English.mp3
- Guided Yoganidra Meditation Hindi.mp3
Home Remedies for Constipation & Piles
- Intake of adequate fluids enhances the digestive syatem so, drink on an average about 10 to 15 glasses of water (not cold). Drinking of water in early morning empty stomach kept in copper vessel overnight is beneficial.
- Intake high fiber diet prevents constipation and hardening of stools.
- Physical activities. Start exercise.
- Taking juice of cabbage with black pepper, rock salt relieves from constipation. Spinach mixed with carrot juice is equally good too.
- Taking mango fades away the constipated condition.
- Taking boiled black grapes(dried) in milk before sleeping works as evacuation of bowel.
- Taking figs in the morning cures chronic constipation.
- Taking boiled dates in milk certainly stop constipation.
- Taking Spiegel seeds (immersed in water for a night) + sugar in the morning, reliever from constipated
- Guava helps in constipated conditions
- Castor oil is very useful remedy in easy evacuation of bowel.
- Taking 2 table spoon of almond oil in milk before sleeping, clears bowel next morning without any difficulty.
- Taking triphala, haritaki, baheda and amla in equal amount twice a day is very good and effective remedy in relieving from constipation.
Kindly find following research papers in category Research