Newby questions, pls assist

Mon_key888

Newby questions, pls assist

Post by Mon_key888 »

:hI Hi, i have a little bit of confusion here in understanding the manual(Ole) supplied for KR3 master, for KR3 master when they wants to heal a person(remote), they have to visualize the person name or images on their palm and start the energy flow. In order to start the energy flow, do they have to say "kundalini Reiki" or "Diamond reiki" to their higher self to start the energy flow?.Sorry in advance if you think this questions is unnescessary but i really need to know the answer.Kindly assist, thanks :V:
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Newby questions, pls assist

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Mon_key888 wrote::hI Hi, i have a little bit of confusion here in understanding the manual(Ole) supplied for KR3 master, for KR3 master when they wants to heal a person(remote), they have to visualize the person name or images on their palm and start the energy flow. In order to start the energy flow, do they have to say "kundalini Reiki" or "by Diamond reiki" to their higher self to start the energy flow?.Sorry in advance if you think this questions is unnescessary but i really need to know the answer.Kindly assist, thanks :V:
Namaste
All questions are good. You have to activate the flow by saying "Kundalini Reiki" and then activate the technique that you want by saying its name eg" Diamond Reiki"

I wish I helped you"