For laughter and.....tears...

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

For laughter and.....tears...

Post by John.Apostolidis »

This a way that some "Deeply Religius People" act against Reiki...unfortunately this kind of "New" dark ages behaviours can be seen to most countries across the world.

Have a look ....
http://www.breakingnews.ie/2006/09/03/story275093.html

Reiki Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes

If the dark side is so nice what to say about the light side....lol
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: For laughter and.....tears...

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear John & members,
Must say we will face these problems often in life.
Sometimes within the family itself.
I think we Healers should not bother much about it.
Many times Reiki is not given credit for the good it does, whereas the clergy goes blowing the trumpet on small aberrations in pictures which resemble religious symbols or a holy character taking it as a miracle.
Me being a Roman Catholic will only comment on my religion. There are many fanatics who are against Reiki. An open minded person will reason that all can happily co-exist. The Church has clearly stated that one must not follow Reiki or any other Religion or religious hero.
The Reiki practitioners in the early nineties had worser times facing such people.
My teacher who also is Roman Catholic faced a lot of resistance  & boycott from the local church & local catholics & also some other religious fanatics.  He used to ask them over for a debate. there are many stories, but I will tell them another time.
Coming from Bombay where there are so many religions going around I give credit to the Hindu people for being the most tolerant of all religions. They attend many religious functions of their friend irrespective of religion. Many don't mind visiting & paying respect to other places of worship. Can't say the same about my Catholic friends & even my family. Also have observed the more religious kind of people are the ones who skoff & jibe more than the atheist.

I repeat we should let people follow their own beliefs. We as Healers must carry on our Healing & make this universe a better place to live to the best of our abilities.
Thanks for time.
God Bless 
Last edited by hotice_steve on Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

WELL SAID DEAR BRO

NAMASTE
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

I second that, lol. ;D ;D
Well put Steven.
Siva

Post by Siva »

Then again, the Christ S.A. must keep the money coming :)
...And obviously not only the Christian Church....
Thus they chose to forget the meaning of their teachings in order to earn more money. That reminds me what E. Pascal said, "Money is the only mean with which man would take off his eyes pleasingly"

What I would say, may Gods keep them save and in light.

And may bless you all :D
Siva.