Hello from DaMunky89..

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
DaMunky89

Hello from DaMunky89..

Post by DaMunky89 »

(Hey, I know the name is silly, but that's where I am everywhere, and it's been that way since I was seven.)

The name is Zack, a college freshman making his time in the US of A, Rhode Island to be precise. (Which incidentally isn't actually an island, but a state on the east coast.)

A bit of a skeptic, and somebody who likes to see proof before he believes something, but I'm hardly close minded. I like to theorize. I've always believed energy channeling is possible, but never saw it really work until my aunt showed me Reiki at a Christmas party. This has been something that interests me for awhile now, and I'd be interested in getting attuned myself, though I seem to have missed the most recent session. (It's okay, I can wait.) One could say I'm a total newbie.

So, nice to meet you all.
-Zack
LightworkerUK

Re: Hello from DaMunky89..

Post by LightworkerUK »

Hi Zack,

Welcome  :)

Do you know anything about Reiki other than what your aunt showed you ? Just you didn't say how much you knew about it. There is a link to some manuals, I think it's in the attunement section. I have some Reiki manuals I have put together if you can't find the link if you haven't read any already that is  :) There are lots of lovely people here who wll help you learn about it.

love, light & blessings,

Lynne
DaMunky89

Post by DaMunky89 »

Oh, well I know how in theory it works, and I've looked up some of the differences between a few of the different types.. I've also seen the manuals, which I need to go about studying more closely, and learning the hand positions and general practices. ^^; I guess what I should have said is that I have 'no experience' of my own..

Thanks Lynne.  ;D
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Zack  :D
You are warmly welcome to our family and mostly to Reiki world :D
I wish to enjoy here.
Fell free to post any question that you have about Reiki and not only.
I am sure that you will be amazed with the energy and the "new" abilities of yours which will grow with lots of practice.

Light and Joy
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Zack,
You are most welcome to THC.
A Skeptic is much better than one who scoffs at things without thinking about them.
Thanks for having an open mind.
Reiki raises your vibrational level at every micro & macro state(physical state,mental & Auric)
Just think back the change of state of physical form of matter we learn at school.
When the vibrational level of atoms/molecules of a solid are increased beyond a certain threshold it changes to liquid. the liquid to gaseous.
Same with Reiki. Each & every cell in the body undergoes  such changes. Hence blockages are cleared & one gets healed. The Healing is also at the mental & Aura level.
When you intend to send it to others it works too. Your ability to channel Reiki is started by an Attunement.
The pages below will give you a idea of what Reiki can help & how.Here are some pages which are a must read....
The Seven Laws of Psychic Energy
HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE
SUNDAY THEME HEALING
FORGIVENESS SESSIONS
FREE YOURSELF FROM ATTACHMENT TO OUTCOME
Reiki Questions & Answers
Holistic Care Main page(Lots of info here on Holistic Methods of Healing

You will find many interesting topics discussed in various post on the forum.
I Think after reading the testimonials you will  transform your skepticism into belief. ;D  ;D  ;D
Feel free to ask & express yourself.
All the best in Your Reiki Path
God Bless.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

SORRY FOR THE LATE WELCOME ZACK, ;D ;D
BUT A WARM WELCOME TO THE THC FAMILY.

NAMASTE,
TANISHA