Entity

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
agus

Entity

Post by agus »

I have questions on "entity".

When I enter my long vacant (6 months) house, I felt something is present over there. I felt like being watch and had Goosebumps on my nect and shoulder. Right away I want to channel kundalini reiki to clear the room but I cancel it after considering that "it" did not do any harm to me. I just ignore the goosebumps.

Should I clear the room or just live with it (I plan to move there with my family soon)?

Or may be, can I turn "it" into a security / bodyguard some how?  ;D ;D ;D

enlightenment needed.

Agus
Siva

Re: entity

Post by Siva »

Hello,
agus wrote: Or may be, can I turn "it" into a security / bodyguard some how?  ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D Well, dear Agus, don't count much on that :D.

As about if you should banish or not the entity, that depends on your will, beliefs and the entity itself. If it is just a ghost, it may be a good companion sometimes :D I have lived in a ghostly house for almost 3 years, and we did have a good communication. I did never banish the ghosts, as they were there much earlier than me, and they have indeed never done any harm to me.

But, i sense that this is not the case of yours, as you have never noticed this entity in your house before, so, in my opinion, do clear the whole house. This entity may be more harmfull that it seems. The worst entities would never harm you in any way that you would consider as attack. Only poltergeists would do that.

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
agus

Post by agus »

Dear Siva,

Thank you for your enlightenment. I will start clearing the house. Any help on it, is very appreciated.  :).

btw Siva, good thing that you can have a good comm with the ghost. Did you play chess with him/her (?) or do something together ?  :D :D :D

regards,

Agus
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Agus,
Its better to be safe than sorry.
It not only concerns you, but your family too. Better not experiment.
I think we have discussed this kind of thing in many post's before.
Try to find & read them.
If you can't ask again. I will do it for you.
God Bless
suparto

Entity

Post by suparto »

Dear mohan,

may i ask your help..??? please. i have relative with cronic tumor on his leg and he got medication but its become worse . his name is KASMAUN address sendang agung village paciran-lamongan east java indonesia.

And aloso my sister her name is NAAMAH address wiyung -surabaya indonesia. she and her husband need help to release their  karma and un happy famly from black magic.

and my sister SRI ARTATIK  from sendang agung village paciran-lamongan indonesia, also need release from black magic that sent by some one she  got paint for several years but no one could help her, and her husband dont want to approach , she need help to make her husband come back to with love, because her husband doesnt love her any more

please i beg you to help them .
thanks for everithing you have done for helping others.
gaid39

Re: Entity

Post by gaid39 »

It is better to clear the house and live in safe. The entity may do harm to others if it is unkown. 
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Wishing good health to KASMAUN and happy family life for NAAMAH and SRI ARTATIK.
Reiki is sent.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Suparto,
Reiki is sent to KASMAUN, NAAMAH and SRI ARTATIK for their highest good.
Let peace & happiness be with them.
God Bless
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Reiki is sent for all mentioned and to the situations for the highest good.

Love and light,

Tanisha
Siva

Post by Siva »

agus wrote: btw Siva, good thing that you can have a good comm with the ghost. Did you play chess with him/her (?) or do something together ?  :D :D :D
:D :D :D