Hello from LightworkerUK

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
LightworkerUK

Hello from LightworkerUK

Post by LightworkerUK »

Namaste to all,

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. My name is Lynne and I live in the North East of England, it's a beautiful part of the country with wonderful countryside and coastlines. I'm a Reiki healer and am very interested in learning about other healing modalities too. I am also a Tarot reader and teacher as well as doing volunteer work on a spiritual community.

love & light,
Lynne
xxxxx
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello from LightworkerUK

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lynne, :D
Welcome aboard the Light-ship Called THC (The Holistic Care forum). More than coincidence you found us.
Personally it will be great to associate myself with someone from England, as you will know I am from Bombay, India. So are the founders.
Mr. Mohan Chute the founder of this wonderful group along with his brother Rahul are the Administrators of this Forum.  You will be delighted to learn that Mohan is also the founder of the modalities "Ayurveda Reiki" & Suryashakti"
the others on the staff are yours truly(Stephen Sequeira alias hotice_steve) & John Apostoledes alias Black_ki from Thessaloniki, Greece. We both are the Global moderators.
Right now we all our busy with our work , i.e  myself & John. Mohan is getting married today.  we will be posting a way less. but promise you to be full on by the start of next week. It will be wonderful to know you better.
Feel free to post & share your experiences. I am sure you have had many. meanwhile you can have a read of all the post on the forum. lots shared there.
Once again please feel free to post. We love it. Anything from the most silly to the highly Philosophical will be accepted ;D ;D ;D
Must tell you that slow graduation is also a great benefit. I am referring to your delay in Usui Reiki 2. It may be a Blessing in Disguise. Its nice to take this powerful systems slowly. All the Best in your Reiki Path.
We all are here to help you. Feel free to ask.
I am sure you must have read our easy guidelines to be followed. Meanwhile have a look at "HLS". Holistic Light Sphere.
God Bless
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Hello Lynn,
Glad you are here and welcome to the forum.
My name is Tanisha and I am from Maryland, USA.
I hope you enjoy your journey here.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, as all are friendly and willing and ready to help. :) :) :)

Love and light,
Tanisha
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Lynn  :D
Welcome to THC family  :D
I hope to enjoy here and share with us your views,questions and knowledge because all members here are more students than teachers!  ;D
There are people with your skills here and many others with interesting knowledge and abilities!
As dear Stephen said most of us are busy by the time but we always have a look on THC !
So feel free to post!
I wish you all the best to your spiritual/healing Reiki path you choose!

Light and Joy ,Blessings and Wishes
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hi Lynne,
Glad to meet you! My name is Erin and I live in Wisconsin, USA. I too, have an interest in other healing modalities and Tarot. I hope to read more of you.  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
LightworkerUK

Post by LightworkerUK »

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's wonderful to be among such lovely people who shine their light into a dark world.

love & light,
Lynne
xxxxx