Hello.. And Warm Blessings to All

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
hectorrayner

Hello.. And Warm Blessings to All

Post by hectorrayner »

Hello to every one...
I am hector rayner mudi from malaysia. I am working offshore which is very harsh and hard environment. My mother is very religious catholic. I am also believer in God. Having Reiki and strong religion background giving me a very strong urge to further my reiki level. With Reiki and belief combined increased my forgiveness, compassion and love to evry people especially those who in pain and trouble. I love reiki and give thanks to my sister for introducing it to me. I think reiki find me :) and it is blessing for me and i am very thankful.
Currently im a level 2 usui reiki and would like to go for master/teacher level. I am comfortable with usui reiki but really want to try to learn Kundalini since i read from the forum is stronger and faster healing compare than usui reiki?
My main objective is to follow the path of enlightenment, not to attach to the materials world but more on spritual......Amen.

Regards
Hector Rayner Mudi
Last edited by hectorrayner on Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello.. And Warm Blessings to All

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hector,
A hearty Welcome to you at THC.
You got a wonderful attitude.
Well Said,
hectorrayner wrote: I think reiki find me :) and it is blessing for me and i am very thankful.
All the best in your Reiki Path.
Do send your Reiki Love & Light to the THC  Healing database.
Thank You.
God Bless
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello.. And Warm Blessings to All

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Hector
You are welcome to THC  :D
I wish you the best to your Reiki Life.
If you love Reiki then Reiki loves you and this has as an effect to open your hart more and more and have love and compation for all creation!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes