feedback for attunement 30 April 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

feedback for attunement 30 April 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
regards,
Mohan
Nir_dhanak

Re: feedback for attunement 30 April 2011

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Dear master mohan ji,
thank you very much to attune me....
I felt my third eye was recieving more energy and, someone came, holded my hands and took me somewhere the place was like garden.. Everywhere greenery and flowers... My hands were very warm and my breath was sometimes very fast and sometimes slow... When i finished , i observed my face in smiling pose...
The experience was really amazing and out of the world .
Thank you very very much for this mohan ji

god bless you
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear Mohan,
Thanks you very much for KR level 2 attunement,tingling sensation all over my body as usual. i feel love and save.
Be bless.
Oliver.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Mohon, and all at this group,
I received the Kundalini I attunement and want to thank you for your generosity and help.
I felt the energy coming through, and it felt expansive, especially around the Sahasrara. My hand chakras (I don't know that they have a name, or those in the soles of the feet--do they?) felt very expansive, as well.
During the attunement, I felt each chakra, the higher chakras much more than the lower chakras. I didn't feel much more than that, and being very relaxed and it was easy to stay in an altered state at the time.
The next two nights were when it got very interesting. On both nights, just before waking, I was very conscious of the chakras becoming more open, the energy extending wider, and was aware of the colors of the chakras.
Over the past two days I've also had a sore throat and my back and neck feel very sore.
Last night, I was astounded when I felt the energy in the Sushumna. Not moving up and down, but a rose-silver color, just vibrating. I could feel my Anahata expanding in ways that were beautiful, as if I hadn't ever taken a truly deep breath. I saw nothing but a vivid green, and had the sense that I saw some sort of writing or symbols, and could almost hear something being said, but I'm not sure.
I also started to feel my Kundalini wiggle and vibrate, for lack of a better description. I've continued to feel it off and on today, a sort of a sense of a bulging disk-like feeling at the base of my spine.
My lower chakras, which I believe are working out a tremendous amount of childhood and adult trauma, have a sense of pressure, but not much else. My Manipura is sore, and physically swollen, and when I use Reiki on it I can see a bright yellow, but it doesn't vibrate or spin.
Thank you again, Mohon, I am so grateful that you are doing so much for so many people!
Namaste,
Saille
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Mohan ji

Many Many thanks for your kindness and your efforts you did to attune me and many other of my friends..

I felt a good flow of energy in my crown chakra and as ususal (for me while attunement) I went in meditative state and could meditate on my third eye chakra.

Thanks Again

Regards
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends,
Pleased to read your feedback.
Your gratitude is warmly accepted.
Attunements from Mohan are really special. What say!
Always accept your attunements with the innocence of a child. Do not be victims of pre-conceived ideas or you loose an unique experience.
All be it the attunement is always done & true whether you feel it or not. Do not judge the atunement by intensity or any previous ideas. There are many factors beyond the comprehension of most. Each attunement is unique like your fingerprint.

Dear Saille,
You can take the self attunement "Surya Shakti" which is manifested by Mohan. Manual is avilable on the manual page.
It will help to unblock the Manipura Chakra. Also the Sun salutations or suryanamaskara will be very beneficial in freeing the manipura & other Chakras as well.
Tashi Dalek.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Thank you mohan sir for attuning me. I felt energy at my mulaadhar chakra, throat chakra, more energy at heart ,crown chakra and hands. And cleansing took place. Thankyou sir from the depth of heart.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
@ Kartik:---> kidhar ho bhai??? aaj kal to bilkul gayab hi ho gaye ho.

Kese ho??
:F0
Nicole

Post by Nicole »

Hello!!! I would like to say, of course, thank you for the attunement, which went just like the others with tingling sensation all over my body, but with even hotter hands and feet.
It was very nice.
Thank you very much. :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Hi!
I'd like to say that your attunement was very good. It was the Kundalini level 1, new version. I felt strong energy sensation, and the energy flow both through my spine and through my whole body. It was fiery, but soft, and I felt it much better than I was the earlier version of Kundalini. I felt the energy allot around my crown chakra too, and it felt like opening me even more than I was. I also felt the energy in my hands and feet. It was lovable and hot. Thank you!

Love, Light and Blessings! :)
trustlife

Post by trustlife »

Namaste:
I am so sorry for not posting a feedback earlier. My interernet was discconected and I forgot to leave a feedback.I remember taking down the attunment for master teacher but due to life changes I plain forgot. As always thank you .

Kathleen