feedback for attunement 30 March 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

feedback for attunement 30 March 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
regards,
Mohan
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: feedback for attunement 30 March 2011

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Respected Mohan ji. Thank you very much.
this time i have no feeling during the process of receving attunement. :). THNAK YOU AGAIN.
:F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Mohan,
Thank you so much for the Usui Master/Teacher attunement, Mohan.
I'm actually writing this as I receive the attunement, so I can give you more complete attunement feedback.
I was checking email when I felt very compelled to check and see if my attunement had been done. It's been a very challenging day for me, or I would probably have felt it sooner. I had planned a ritual meditation for this attunement, but there wasn't time!
I felt a lightness of being, my consciousness pulled upwards. Immediately, I felt my crown chakra intensely, white, crystaline, very open and spinning. I was amazed. Then I began to feel a little lightheaded and my hands began to get very itchy and hot. Hotter than they do with Reiki I and II.
I can feel it move down my spine, and I can feel my chakras, although faintly. I've been able to visualize them in the past, but I can actally see them/sense them. By the way, my cat is quite agitated. He's a wonderful accompaniment when I do Reiki treatments.
I found myself gratefully accepting the attunemtnt, then traced all three symbols on the roof of my mouth with my tongue, then on each palm. It felt very strong.
I am not sure which is the best or correct MR symbol to use. If you can give me some suggestions or guidance, I would be most appreciative.
Right now, about 15 minutes into it, my head feels light and I feel a sort of buzzing. I have a very slight headache, my stomach is just a little queasy. My arms feel heavy and my hands are very hot and itching. But in a good way.
I'm very thirsty for water, but need to get up for this, so I'll wait. I feel a slight vibrating feeling all over my body now.
My feet are now tingling, and I can feel the energy running up and down my body. It's subtle, but it's very there.
My third eye chakra has a tremendous amount of pressure, and I can feel the chakra spinning. I can also see it as an indigo color. Very vibrant.
I see my heart chakra in green, but it is faint. I suspect I have a lot of work to do on that chakra?
My solar plexus chakra hurts more than it usually does, and it's a very bright yellow. It is throbbing. I suspect the Reiki attunement is repairing this.
I feel the same with my sacral chakra, and my root chakra, now. I can feel and see them in their respective colors.
There is pressure, and I'm amazed to not only feel them, sense them, but to feel them so completely. I can see small tears, and some darker areas on all of my chakras except my third eye and crown chakra. Those are too bright for me to see any discolorations or anything such as that. My root chakra, however, feels like it needs a tremendous amount of work.
The pressure in my hands now is very intense. I can feel it extend from my body for about 8". I'm not sure what that means.
When I open my eyes, even in this dim lighting, the light hurts my eyes. Not badly, but there's a difference.
My fingertips are now stinging, but it feels so very good.
I just put one hand on my cat (his name is Scrapper). He jumped and meowed in the most cranky way (sorry, Scrapper). There was a slight electrical static-like shock.
Oh! I felt the need to sigh. When I did, I felt a jolt of energy shoot down my entire body, and some of the pressure at my 6th chakra eased.
If anyone reads this before getting an attunemt, be sure to have water handy. I'm extremely thirsty.
I can feel my blood thudding in my hands, my head. Turning my head slihtly, I got another jolt. Like a zinging sensation.
It feels like I need to merge the Blue with my body in new ways. I'm not sure how, but the Blue isvery, very concentrated in my hands, my spine, my 6th chakra.
I'm going to sit quietly for awhile, then run the Reiki toward Japan.
I know this is rather unusual, but I felt it was important to document this, and if you would like to use it, or post or not post it, I will be honored either way.
Thank you so much, Mohan (my hands in the prayer position, head dipping in gratitude). It means so much to me that you would do these attunements for so many, in order that they too can help so many people.
I am deeply grateful. I hope I can help to light the way and help others. May I be a credit to the gift you've given me.
I'll begin to study the Kundalini Reiki, so that after I adjust to this attunement and begin to learn to use it, I can continue my progress to help as many as I can.
Namaste, and blessings of every color to you, Mohan,
Saille
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Dear mohanji,
Thank you very much for the attunement.
I felt very nice ....
My hands were very warm. And i dont know when I fall asleep.
And it was very great experience i cant express it in words... Thank you very much mohanji....
God bless you...
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you for the loving attunement. My hands tingled and my feet tingled. Very serene and peaceful feeling. :F0

Blessings,
Kimberly Hom
mokssh

Post by mokssh »

Respected Mohanji,
I was waiting for attunement, but i did not feel or experince any sensations. I tried hand positions on myself but did not feel any energy flowing. Is there any post attunement reiki procedure or how should i activate my reiki energy? Please help?
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear mokssh,
Feelings of sensation does not mean that the attunement was not ok.I had such experience when i was new to the system but i keep on doing self treatment every day after my Usui level 1 up to level 2. It was after my master level that i am so used to energy flow and i can feel it flowing whenever i work with energy. Keep on doing self treatment at least once in a day to open your chakras. With time, you will be use to energy.
Oliver
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Respected Mohan ji,

Many thanks for your efforts you did for this attunement.

Just like maximum of previous attunements, I felt meditation state and I could meditate on my third eye chakra.

Otherwise many thoughts have come and gone, nothing else.

Regards
vprnair

Post by vprnair »

Very happy to see my name in the attunement list of 30thMarch. I was very curious about the attunement, but I didn’t feel any sensation of unusual feelings. I tried to invoke the reiki as instructed by mohanji but not felt any experience till today. But I am having light fever&cough and light pain on my shoulder since yesterday. I am not sure whether this is the sign of energy flow? .Thanks anyway to mohanji for his efforts,may god bless mohanji and everybody.
Thanks again
Nair
Nicole

Post by Nicole »

Hello!!!!! I am always late with my feedback, not because I forget to write, but because I always want to see the difference, if reiki is stronger with each attunement and indeed it is, every time is more powerful.
About the attunement I don't have much to say, I felt some tingling and some heat in my hands and feet and that's about it. Anyway, a wonderful experience as a whole.
Thank you very much, Mohan. :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0
trustlife

Post by trustlife »

as usual this was very nice. I have been very busy and that is why i am just now posting a feed back. The day after the attunement my client had her healing stopped earlier because of the energy. I usually get this responce after an attunement. Thank you,thank you thank you.