feedback for attunement 28 Feb. 2011

Your feedback is appreciated.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

feedback for attunement 28 Feb. 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Congratulations your attunements are done successfully.
After calling down the attunement & completing it, kindly give Feedback by replying to this post.
regards,
Mohan
Nir_dhanak

Re: feedback for attunement 28 Feb. 2011

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Hello mohan ji, i was not able to feel anything.
But, after 5minutes when i started thinking that my hands will be warm.. At that time My hands really got warm, my full body war warm after some time. And i also felt thirsty. I was not able to focus 100% on the meditation. And i didnt felt that my head is opening and energy is enterin. "HAVE I RECEIVED THE ATTUNEMENTS REALLY?."I m in very much doubt. My meditation lasted for 30 minites. Please please please give rply fast to me
trustlife

Post by trustlife »

Thank you,Thank you,Thank you.
once i called down the attument I could feel the energy starting from my head and going down my body. i am getting attunment again because I feel like I need a charge. Usually I pay more attention to what happens the days after I receive an attunment. Keep spreading the light.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Respected HOHAN JI, Thank You Very Much.

this time Feeling was Normal.

Dear Nirmal... Don't Worry. its not necessary that you feel something on Calling Down The Attunement. so be relax n enjoy the Energy.
:F0
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Thank you pradip ji.,
i am hawing very much faith on reiki and my attunements. I will start healing the needy people, and gain more faith . But just now i m not feeling any kind of energy in my body.
God bless.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Respected Mohan ji

At first I would like to express Many thanks for your kind efforts.

I've felt sometimes while attunement that my breath is becoming deeper, and at that deep level I've felt little aroma, however that time no source of such.

Regards

Chandresh Kumar Chhatlani
kfsmile

Post by kfsmile »

Hello Mohan,

Thank you so much for the attunement!

Namaste,
Kerry
Sri_Ratna

Post by Sri_Ratna »

Hari Om Mohan,

Thank you for Usui Reiki 2 Attunement distant. I did a beautiful ritual with Shiva images, water abhishek over lingam, what an auspicious time to have our attunements during Shivaratri.

Played some beautiful soft chants, had candles in my tiny garden with small fire, and offered all my efforts to you for sending me this Reiki attunement.
Im very grafeful to you from my heart and for your efforts.

I felt a divine soft calmness that lifted me, up chakras n prana thru my whole body to overhead to the heavens above.

Om Nama Shivaya - thank you Shiva for your divine reiki prana energy which has reached me thru this folding of time and space.Om.

Hari Om, Shanti

Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
May all beings 'everywhere' be happy and free, may our hearts be filled with pure love and light.

Many Blessings and love
Sri Ratna xo
lolly2012

Post by lolly2012 »

Many thanks for our reiki 3 master/teacher attunement.

We have felt the energy very heavy today which we know is normal as we felt the same after receiving our reiki 2 from our previous master.

We have already felt the need to get out and help people as much as we can I am a holistic therapist by profession and feel this will benefit my clients greatly.

We are also holding a distant healing circle on Sunday night to help poor animals in need of healing.
This has come about since we called down the attunement I felt inspired and have it all arranged now so If any others would like to send out healing to the animals at 9:30pm GMT we would be most grateful.

Love and light
Lorraine Caldicott UK and Wesley Ormrod UK
whiter

Post by whiter »

Hello Mohan :D
Thank you so much for the attunement!
I felt very calm and relaxed ,the following day i had headache and sore troath i don't know if it is because of attunement.
Thanx
Z :gL
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you so very much for my Kundalini 2 attunement! As always, your energy is wonderful and amazing. :)

Namaste'

Love & Light,
Kimberly Hom
Nicole

Post by Nicole »

Hello!!!!!!!! Sorry for being late with my feedback, I felt this attunement more than the other ones, finally, because I thought I had a problem with my attunemets. This time I felt some heat and tingling in my hands and some waves in my body, it was nice. Thank you so much!!!!!
God bless you!!! :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0
Nicole

reiki is awesome

Post by Nicole »

Yesterday I was with a friend of mine and suddenly she felt a strong headache, then this pain went down into her eyes and to be the whole package she began feeling a pain in her stomach. After just 2 min of reiki she began feeling wonderful, happy with no pain at all. She is now interested in reiki as well and I am happy about that. Reiki is wonderful!!!!!!!
Thank you, Mohan! :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0
Zakaria

Post by Zakaria »

hello sir,
first of all i want to thank you from the core of my heart for attuning me to Usui Reiki Level 2 and then i want to apologize for giving my feed back so late. i was a little busy so i have'nt used net until now. i did'nt feel anything during my calling down my attunement therefore i was a bit frustrated but i know that its not necessary that one should feel something during attunement. now i am prepared to send reiki energy to the holistic sphere of energy and to the people who request for reiki energy. i will be very glad to be of any help.
regards