healing request for 2 year old baby

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
Tenaya

Re: healing request for 2 year old baby

Post by Tenaya »

Lighthope, I'm glad to hear that Arrun is doing better for now. You and he will have the opportunity to grow and heal together. I will keep sending energy and love to you both as long as needed.

I don't want to compete with the wonderful advice already given, but I will suggest another book, one that was very helpful to me. Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck. It talks a lot about learning to understand yourself. One other suggestion: I know it's hard to love yourself, even once you've realized how important it is. Try to think of yourself as someone else you love for awhile. Listen to your own pain and answer yourself the way you would answer a sister, child, best friend. If someone you truly loved were to tell you "I'm feeling so depressed, I'm awful at everything, I hate myself," you would never say "Well, you should be because of this and this" or "If you were only a better person you would deserve to be loved...". Of course not. You would say "I love you no matter what. I know you're not perfect but there's nothing you could do that can change that. I know the wonderful person you really are. It's okay to feel sad, I'm here for you. I'll comfort you while you cry for awhile." Say to yourself what you would say to that dear friend.

Love to you, and to you, Kartik, as well.
Tenaya

Post by Tenaya »

Oops, not Arunn, AArrush. Sorry :)
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Tenaya :wD :V:
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

condition update
today i went to d doctor and he could not diagnose any physical ailments in aarrush. by the grace of reiki aarrush is now not behaving very aggrassivly..he started to try some snacks but still on liquid diet ( milk)does not like to eat complete nourishing meal( 1 1/2 months bak he used to take his lunch dinner and breakfast)....he still watches scary dreams and cry and shout while sleaping..but definitly his attitude has improved..

thanks all of u for reiki support..
god bless all of u..
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks Tenaya for a wonderful advice ..i will definitly follow this. i m trying to overcome from all my negativity.. my husband has such a job that in 51/2 years of my marrige almost 21/2 years i stayed alone or with my inlaws( 4 month with him then 6 months alone and so on..)..aloofness is the big cause of negativity..
from 7-8 months i was trying to find out the soloution of my problems ..silva centring excercise, 528 hz 396 hz alfa theta binural beats, EfT , meditation yoga,then one day i watched some video of distance healing on youtube and i was attracted to reiki .i joined several communities of reiki to know more about this.
I started surya namaskar and pranyam and i started feeling burnning sensation raised temperature and rashes on my face..doctor diagnosed eczema on my face and hands..now i could not stand near gas stove could not take sun bath, can not use any thing on my face :(. currently im suffering from low blood pressure , PCOS, eczema and mild asthma.

.and then i came to know about this site.
."YOU DON'T NEED TO SEARCH REIKI, REIKI WILL SEARCH YOU". :wD

i know all my physical and mental ailments are becoz of my negative attitude. and surly on day by the grace of reiki i will overcome from all these things..
thanks again for so much love and support..
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Very nice .
Good luck ....
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Monica

Healing is on for Aarush for her speedy recovery.If you start a new thread for your eczema ,more members will send you healing and it may improve the situation.Stephen may come up with some other solutions too.
blessings

Hina
Krystyna

Post by Krystyna »

Monika: The last post about your son Aarrush was almost a month ago.
Since I only read about his condition today I will be sending reiki backwards in time to when he needed it the most.
Please (if you can) post an update on his condition and how you are feeling now.
I have had four children and anytime they are ill it sickens a mother's heart.
Many blessings...Krystyna
moytsa

Post by moytsa »

Hey, dont worry, all will be ok with your daugter....I sent her health request too...
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks all of u for somuch love and light..
and sorry for delay reply .. i could not get chance for net surfing from last 1 1/2 months.. i m in india right now.. and aarrush my son is not working well.. doctor diagnosed he has anemia..and his skin is very dry and pale he become tired very soon and lay down on the floor :(
arrush agarwal , male, age 2 years ,location: thane (mumbai ) maharashtra india.
he is still not eating prpoerly.. i m fed up..
i m also not feeling very good i have pain in my backbone and feeling weekness..very short memory..could not reply imediatly quikly could not even recall the appropriate word for particular object....very short tempered..... thinking to start giving private tution to the students of my building but i do not have self confidance to start any thing..feeling my self very inferior...introvert...
plzz send ur prayers for me and my baby..
thanks
monika
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Monica, have you gone to the doctor for a check up yourself?

Are you stressed out? because stress effects a lot your mental health, memory and mental alertness.

Sometimes when we don't face problems they tend to become somatic. I've seen this happen on myself and others all the time. First get a check up done and see it there's an underlying cause for all of your issues. Then have a look at your life and give everthing the value it has. Anything that gets in your way that does not come from the divine, push it away. Anything like bad thoughts about yourself or others, push them away, all thoughts that are not from the divine push them away. Say no this does not belong to me, this is not from the divine so i give it in to the divine to deal with, and the divine will solve it.

Self reiki would also be recommended. Try receiving reiki just lying there and feeling how reiki comes in throuugh your crown and filling your body until the light fills all your body and that light expands a meter or more around you like as if you were in an egg . Then let a ray of light go into the earth so you are grounded.

Love and light for you
Tenaya

Post by Tenaya »

Lighthope, i hope you and Arrush are doing well. Though I have not been posting, I have been sending energy to you both throughout these last months. Best wishes!