A bit down and depressed

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
graigclerk

A bit down and depressed

Post by graigclerk »

Hi Everyone
Since been made redundant in my job, I feel a bit down and out, after 10 years of repair work. Self esteem low and depression getting greater. Im currently doing everything I can to apply for new work available, despite the shortage of jobs in the economy. Can anyone send me your blessings and help. Im doing all I can in the situation and hope for the higher divine guidance and energry to direct well for the future.
regards and God bless you all
James
Krystyna

Re: A bit down and depressed

Post by Krystyna »

Dear James: I will send you Reiki energy to help you through this difficult time. Many blessings. Namaste. Krystyna
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

It's good that you're looking for something different if your current job does not fulfil you and it is causing you self esteem issues.

I suggest positive thinking and believing in what you think. Say and believe more or less something like "I am worthy of a job where i feel happy and enjoy my job and I believe i will find it". Visualise yourself in that new job with all the aspects you would like it to have. You know how powerful words are, so thoughts are very powerful too. The power of the mind, the power of visualizing. So visualise this job with all the characteristics you want, see yourself in that job and happy.

Now top it with Reiki to that situation and you got a lot of work done! Reiki so all the changes and transmutation needed, in order for you to get that job that's waiting for you, to be done. Reiki for you, for you're highest good.

Mean time that job doesn't come up, remember that we're living a worldwide crisis and the ecconomy has slowed down a lot so be a little patient and don't forget that, ok your job isn't the best thing to achieve creativity or something but be happy to have a job and getting an income. There are many people, a least here in spain that have lost their jobs and a loosing their homes because they cannot pay the mortgage. Couples where both of them are unemplyed some really sad and worrying situations that no one would like to live.

So hey, mean while cheer up cause there are always people that a worse off than you. That helps me when sometimes i'm a little grumpy about something or a little sad or worried i think "hey it could be worse, i'm not that bad off" Then i feel better.

Hope that works with you.

Nemaste
graigclerk

Post by graigclerk »

Thank you Nemaste
for your kind words and positive advise. I will have to print off or save your advise so I can regularly remind myself concerning it. Over the last week Ive felt much better and positive, so I have been out applying for jobs. Thank you ounce again and to Reiki for the positive energies from the divine source
regards and blessings
James
landy

Post by landy »

Hi James,

I agree with Loveangels, think of what you really want not want you haven't got and do this several times a day. I believe that when people focus on what their goal is they will achieve it. Remember these things happen for a reason, perhaps you were meant to not do that job so you could do something much better and more suited to you.

I am sending healing for your situation for your highest and greatest good. Chin up, things will soon be on the mend. :)

Love and light

Landy