Shaktipat for Kundalini Awakening!

HeartFreedom

Shaktipat for Kundalini Awakening!

Post by HeartFreedom »

Dear master Mohan,

I hope you are fine and doing well.

Do you offer shaktipat for kundalini awakening?

Regards

Heartfreedom
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Shaktipat for Kundalini Awakening!

Post by mohan »

Dear Heartfreedom,
No, I do not offer shaktipat for kundalini awakening.
At initial stage i recommend Kundalini Reiki. It is much different from Kundalini yoga. Kundalini awaking in Kundalini yoga may be dangerous if no proper precaution taken. But Kundalini Reiki is safe because in this systems only that much energy is pulled up that can be retained by nadis. By practice you may retain more and more energy.
love,
Mohan
HeartFreedom

Post by HeartFreedom »

Thank you so much Master Mohan for your suggestions. Yes I do agree that Kundalini Reiki is safe and it give as much as can be handled. I've taken KR mastership and found effective.

My K has been activated many time even before taking KR. But it was much much higher then it activates in KR. Infact I've been feeling the same K fire in my child hood which we observe in Kundalini Reiki. But I am looking for full Kundalini Awakening. So do you know some master who can give me shaktipat and guide me online for full kundalini awakening??

Hope to hear you soon!

Regards

Shoaib
Tom

Post by Tom »

You only get one shot with Shaktipat. What you can hold, you get to keep. Even if you receive Shaktipat again, from the same person or another, it isn't the same. It is best to do this under ideal circumstances. In person is better than at a distance. It can take many forms, ranging from a look or a touch all the way through a highly formal ceremony. The energy you receive is like a blood transfusion, in that it will carry you for a little while but it doesn't last in your system the way your own energy does - just like donor red cells do not last the way your own red cells do. Being prepared to run on the momentum, to make the most of it as soon as possible, will get you farther than being unprepared and missing the window of opportunity. It is similar with a reiki attunement, in that during the 21 days it takes for the energy to work its way through your chakras, you are advised to do daily self-healings and to expect cleansing symptoms and then you are on your own.