Re-Attunements Suggestions to Master Mohan

HeartFreedom

Re-Attunements Suggestions to Master Mohan

Post by HeartFreedom »

Dear master Mohan,

I'd like to thank You as You are serving the humanity in as excellent manner. Your powerful reiki attunements are really helping people in their daily lives to help themselves and others in a blessed way. I've taken Kundalini Reiki attunements from your kind self and i can say that these attunements are really powerful. And i would like to get more from You.
I have a suggestion and I believe that You will consider it seriously. It is said that re attunements work like the boosters and can enhance the reiki/energy flow to a greater extent. I would like to request that you please give opportunity of re-attunements for the Masters by attuning them to all three levels at a time to a particular reiki style. For example, if a master has done KR-3 2008, You please attune him/her to KR1, KR2 and KR3 at the same time. This thing will dramatically enhance the reiki flow/power of a master. And it will not take extra time of You because you are already attuning many people on various levels and styles. This thing will reduce the time gap if some Master is seeking the re-attunements.

Hope you understand and will consider this request.

Hope to hear you soon!

With Light and Love,

Heart Freedom
Tom

Re: Re-Attunements Suggestions to Master Mohan

Post by Tom »

Lots of us have, as an example, KR3 2008 - if we saw a request for KR1-3 2008 what if we also send the attunement so that the person making the request ends up with a dozen or so of the same attunement to call in?
HeartFreedom

Post by HeartFreedom »

You are right. But here on THC we take attunements of reiki from Master Mohan. So anyone requesting for some reiki style from level one to master will be attuned by Master Mohan on the date given by him.
marco_aas

Post by marco_aas »

The HeartFreedom’s idea is great, the Tom’s idea is excellent as well,
but, I think we just need to shake it all in order to get a good mix

Is it possible to coordinate a reiki re-attunement for masters by masters?
It will be a perfect scenario for team work, practice and recharge our batteries,
obviously, everything under Master Mohan’s guidance

Respectfully

Marco
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Thanks dear all for your views.
Dear Heart Freedom,
you can always re-attune yourself at any level. Re-attunement adds to and improves your connection to the Reiki energy. It enhances and clarifies the Reiki energy you receive, you do not loose your master level initiation, regardless of re-attunement. i recommend self attunements. With each self-attunment all chakras are widened and strengthened. You may re-attune yourself once or twice a week.
i will also affirm, "... it also strengthens earlier taken attunements." from next time while performing the attunements.
love,
Mohan