Healing Request for hurdles and obstacles

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
HeartFreedom

Healing Request for hurdles and obstacles

Post by HeartFreedom »

Hi! My Name is Shoaib!
I am facing too much hurdles and difficulties in almost every field of life! What ever thing i work on it remains incomplete and gives no result (in clearer way problems and tensions) even after hard work in proper way ......................First, People say me that I am not working in proper way but when they try it they agree with me that Bad Luck type of factor is present in my life..................So does reiki work in this situation??? if yes then plz send the massive reiki to the difficulties and hurdles of my life so they may be reduced. And i wanna know what is the way to call the reiki /get benefit from the Holistic Light Sphere?

Thanks and Regards
Shoaib
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Healing Request for hurdles and obstacles

Post by mohan »

When I Asked God for Strength
He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face
When I Asked God for Brain & Brown
He Gave Me Puzzles in life to Solve
When I Asked God for Happiness
He Showed Me Some Unhappy People
When I Asked God for Wealth
He Showed Me How to Work Hard
When I Asked God for Favors
He Showed Me opportunities to Work Hard
When I Asked God for Peace
He Showed Me How to Help Others
God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted
He Gave Me Everything I Needed
- Swami Vivekananda
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Shoaib
Plz read the MOhan's post below to understand the purposes of HLS and you just need intent to call the enrgy and healing light from HLS.

Dear Members please send your Healing Light & Reiki to the Reiki Reservoir namely the "Holistic Light Sphere"

This is a joint Light Session where members will send their Light to this ethereal sphere of Light.
This sphere of Light will directly heal the people in theTHC healing list. Each Healee will receive a massive synergic dose of Healing Light.
Members can call down the Light anytime they feel.
Members are requested to send the light anytime as frequently as possible.
The idea is to make best use of a Joint Healing where the Light acts like one massive laser beam giving healing a tremendous boost. It works irrespective of time.
This page will be updated when need be.
Members can attune the Sphere to any positive & holistic Healing system. Newbie masters can practice attunements by sending their atunements to the sphere.
The Holistic Light Sphere works synergically and synchronizes all the modalities/ positive energies sent by Lightworkers for the Highest good of Creation

For problems solving heal your self for positivity,better results and peace .It will help you a lot .
As Master Mohan said help the needy on regualr basis.It helps reducing obstacles as Allah loves those who love His creatures.
Anything else you need, do ask .

Hina
HeartFreedom

Post by HeartFreedom »

Hi
Thankx Master Mohan and thanks Hina

I like this poeam by swami jee... I've read it many years ago and i liked it too much because it gives a lot of courage to urself when u r in problems.....

One of the major reason of problems is the black magic...So i want to know what are the best remedies for the different intensities of Magics.....As some Magics are instant and too strong and some are like chronic desieses and years old.............So how reiki works in that situations??? and what is the best way to solve these issues using reiki/anyother instant method... and how reiki works on supernatural things..... as some of these things possess some people......... so how can we work on that??
I hope Master Mohan and other masters will answer these questions in the light of their experiences....

Regards
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Shoaib,
You have been wonderfully guided by Hina.
I would further advise you to be wholly positive while praying & doing Reiki or any energy work, for that matter in all walks of daily life too.
Try using Affirmations.
Also carefully go through various post on this site. There is lot of help & guidance.

Thanks Mohan for the timely Quotation by Swami Vivekananda. :wD
Thanks Hina for your active help. :wD

God Bless.