Thank you

Your feedback is appreciated.
raven

Thank you

Post by raven »

Thank you Mohan for the Kundalani Reiki lvl 1 attunement. I think my attunement took less than 20 min, I hope so it is nothing unusual :)
claire dharmit

Re: Thank you

Post by claire dharmit »

Thank u for attunement to Aurveda Reiki level 1. It was a gentle cleansing I recon. Read that it didn't open the rootchakra, but actually there was the biggest sensation a tickling wich still are active.
I also want to say that I think the new thing about give something back for attunements are great. Not only for avoid debts, but to give back to the source and show our gratitude for recieving this wonderful energy. :gL
It is a small thing to take one or two sendings to the daily Reikimeditations, but yet great for the ones who recievs.

Claire
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

:F0 :gL
Thanks Mohan for a wonderful atunement, namely Ayurveda Master/Teacher level.
It lasted for 40 minutes, but it felts like hours.
It was a different feeling than the last one(same Attunement I took months back)
The palms & soles were warm as usual but the body was getting colder. I didn't feel the hot humid weather at all.
Also there was a slight electric feeling throughout starting from the feet & root chakra on wards.
Sure it has eradicated some new blocks I had developed during the last month as I feel refreshed.
After the Attunement did a meditation concentrating on the 5 elements.
Thanks a lot Mohan for a wonderful experience.
God Bless
tdean1970

Post by tdean1970 »

Thanks very much for the Usui Reiki level 1 attunement. It was very relaxing and lasted for around 20 minutes. This attunement was similar to my Kundalini attunements but somewhat more intense.
Many blessings and thanks,
Tommy
agnya

Post by agnya »

Thank you for the attunement for Kundalini Reiki V.
The energy came strongly like a flame to me, my aura becoming a rainbow of purple-gold.
Thank you very much !
Ana-Maria