Helllo All.....This is Prakash

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
prakashsheth4

Helllo All.....This is Prakash

Post by prakashsheth4 »

Hello Guru n friends,

My name is Prakash.  And I am 18 years old.  I am living in US, (Chicago).  Before two months I did not know any thing about REIKI.  But last month, I went to India to visit.  I havent been to India for 5 years. I went there, and someone told me about REIKI CLASSES.  And actually, from last six months, I was keep searching about Kundalini.  But after research, I just found out that, its very difficult to awake the Kundalini Shakti. So, for that I was totally hopelss.  But I would say that, my destiny took me to the Reiki Shakti.  I was in India for one month only. And as soon as I found out about Reiki, I just joined the classes. I liked Reiki because, its all about the Chakra. (AND AS I WROTE, I WAS KEEP SEARCHING ABOUT THOSE THINGS). 

I did my, First Level & Second level of REIKI IN INDIA.  I am so happy that, I can send Reiki distantly.  I also want to get THIRD LEVEL of Reiki.  But my guru told me to wait for six months in order to get  THIRRD LEVEL....So, Just waiting for the July, 2008. 

My Goals of the life:

1.  Get third degree of Reiki
2.  Awake Kundalini
3.  Awake The Moksha Marg (AWAKE THE CROWN CHAKRA SO..I CAN GET MOKSHA DHWAR)
4.  Help other people by giving them Reiki power

After I know about the reiki, I searched in Google about this things.  And I found this website.  And I am so happy and thank full to god and owner of this website.  I didnt know about Kundalini Attunments.  But now, I think I will reach to my goals via this website.

I also look forward to gen attunenment for Kundalini Reiki.  I am going to put request in this forum.

I think, now i m making you bore. so I have 2 stop hear...

Thank You very much for reading my Introduction.

Prakash Sheth
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Helllo All.....This is Prakash

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear friend
You are warmly welcome to our family I hope to enjoy here.  :D
As you can understand....Reiki finally found you as everyone else on this planet...
I wish you all the best in your Reiki path.
I would like to notice kindly that we Reiki practitioners,teachers etc...are NOT GURUS we are all simple people who love to help and develop.
You already know that this amazing energy is universal and belongs to everyone we are all practicing and even the teachers are learning from their students.
Surely I understand your enthusiasm for the ability to send distantly and thats very good but I recommend to not RUSH just let things flow freely and be sure that Reiki will drive wherever you have to reach.
As it has to do with Kundalini Shakti...This goddess will wake up by the time that you are completely ready.
This means that you have to practice a lot, to prepair your body for the change, open your chakras and widen your channels primary and secondary ones...
Till then practice practice and practice!!!
Kundalini Reiki modality is just wonderful. It is a very powerful Reiki system for details you can go at :

http://www.theholisticcare.com/kundalinireiki.htm

Know that is not wrong to take Kundalini Reiki attunements before you receive your 3rd Usui Reiki attunement but my opinion is to finish whatever you have started and then make the next step. By this way you will be able to realize things better.
Trust your intuition and act as you wish.
Also know that you do not make non of us bored by posting your views questions and opinions so feel free to post!!!  ;D

I hope I helped a little

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Prakash,
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy it here while on your spiritual journey.  We are all here to help if you need anything.  Do take dear John's advice and take it slow. :) :) :)

Again, welcome to the THC family.

Love and light,

Tanisha
prakashsheth4

Thank You

Post by prakashsheth4 »

Dear Friends,

wow.. Cant belive that you guys are replying so fast.  Thank you very much for replying.  I was just conserning about one thing.

As (Mr. John, Black_ki), wrote this thing on the the reply.  "As it has to do with Kundalini Shakti...This goddess will wake up by the time that you are completely ready.
This means that you have to practice a lot, to prepair your body for the change, open your chakras and widen your channels primary and secondary ones...".

Is that mean to give LOTS OF REIKI POWER TO ALL THE CHAKRA?...I think, I am rite.. But just want to make sure that thing.  And one more thing, which I want to ask you.  I want to give reiki to my AJNA CHACRA (THIRD EYE), so I can increase my Creativity, my intelegence, increase my memory power so helps in my study and my SIX SENCE power.  So, I was just wondering that which parts I have to give more Reiki to open my third eye chakra. Is it, two eyes or forehead..... I know I can ask this question to my guru. But he is in India. And as you know, its hard to communicate. 

Hope you can answer me in this question. 

Thank You very much.

Prakash
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Thank You

Hello once again dear  ;D
Well when we say practice we mean to do self treatment with just the basic hand positions as Usui Reiki teaches ,also it is very good to do sessions on others as many as you can (people,animals,plants...)
You will have great results...have in mind that Reiki comes firstly through you and then to your healee!
This means that each time you make your channels and chakras stronger and upgrade your senses and consciousness a bit more.
As soon as you are at the okuden level you should know what I mean.
But lets have a look...
1) Gasho or Namaste
2) The Reiki principles
3) Start the flow
4) Set your hands on your eyes by way that your fingers are touching your 3rd eye too...Use CKR and SHK symbols to work on these qualities that you want.
Creativity, my intelligence, increase my memory power so helps in my study and my SIX SENCE power
5) Ears and sides of head
6) Crown chakra
7) Back of head
8) Throat chakra
Then continue with the rest of your body.
Trust your intuition your hands will "want" to move to the next position by their own...this is called Reiji.
Be patient and and gratefull to the Source for the gift you have in your hands...

Once more ask whatever you want!  :D

Reiki Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
prakashsheth4

you are so great

Post by prakashsheth4 »

Dear John,

Thank you again for replying so fast.  I was just browsing the other things on forum.  And you replied all ready..

I still have 6 days (out of 21 )to do in my cleaning process of chackra.  After I done with that, I will deff. to give enough time to awake my chakra.  Actually, I am planning to give one hour every day to each chakra.  So. Seven days and seven chakras.  And each chakra I will give one hour reiki.  So, its going to be much helpfull.

so btw, have u awake your kundalini shakti yet? I am just crious about this thing? just want to know how it feels when it awake into our body?

thank you
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: you are so great

Ok my friend do as you wish but traditionally and especially at the cleansing period of the 21 days it should be better to do full body sessions by staying 5 to 10 minutes per position till your root chakra then you can stay 1 minute per position as there are no main chakras but only secondary and the leg channels...
This will help you to be balanced all these days and avoid strong detoxification effects.

As it has to do with Kundalini rising effects...each person is different and feels it differently...
In fact there is nothing to be afraid of...don't take seriously the rumors of western people... Kundalini cant harm you if "she" finds you ready "she" comes if not she doesn't!!! So simple...

There is a topic here in the forum where dear Mohan posted a list with the Kundalini's side effects... do a search!

Light and Joy and again don't rush dear
prakashsheth4

Post by prakashsheth4 »

Thank you once again

I will deff. search about that topic. And yeah, as you are telling me, I will keep give reiki to my intire body for 6 days.

thanks once again
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Prakash,
Really nice to know you want to learn & share your experiences.
It really livens up things.
I am sure most of the time you will get prompt replies to your queries here from members.

Nice work John ...... guiding Prakash.
You will be doubly delighted to know that Prakash means Light in Hindi, Sanskrit & other Indian languages ;D ;D ;D     
God Bless us
prakashsheth4

Post by prakashsheth4 »

lolz...thank you very much stav 4 replying....

John is great preson...............He really answered my all question which I was very confused about...So thanks to john and other staff members.

And yes John,,,,,,,,,,,Meaning of name is LIGHT......................

Thank You again