Reiki Request for my mother

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki Request for my mother

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hina,
Though the news is mixed its better than expected.
She will  be better soon.
I recommend you to start a lot of salads in her diets. Cabbages, brocolli, Lettuce etc.
Also Wheat Grass Juice daily is highly recommended.
This helps to get rid of the cancer cells & also the toxicity produced by the chemo & radiation therapies.
The lymph nodes always be under stress due to cleansing. Hence this diet is reccommended. Also don't forget to Reiki the food , medicines & the salads. Give direct Reiki t the lymph nodes regularly. Daily 3 times if time permits.
Ths will really help in a big way.
Also start the same for Iffat.
Reiki continues for dear mom.
God Bless
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

thanks Steven for your tips.
I m following them but it was just confirmed tha her tumour has some tendency and malignant .Nodes are ok .
Doctor will take out 1 cm extra outside the tumour and will check if the malignancy has reached beyond tumour also .If positive her nodes will be removed otherwise only the tumour.

Hina
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hina,
I truly appreciate the courage you show in trying circumstances.
Its an inspiration for all of us.
Remember we all are with you.
God Bless
Siva

Post by Siva »

Dear Hina,

I truly wish, hope and believe that things are going to be better and better. In the meantime I would like to give you some "irrelevant" hints.

1. Durring a meditation ask yourself "Why do I need this situation in my life?". Now in the Hina-centered world, anything around you are there to fulfill your needs and wishes. Of course if your mother (and Iffat) didn't have a supplementary need there would be an other way for the Universe to express this need of yours. When you find the need, release it. State that for now-on you are free of this need, and that you want only happiness.

2. While talking or treating your mother do see her as an excellent and healthy being. This is easy to be misunderstood. I don't mean to wish her to be healed (that is a kind of attachment) but to accept that in fact, even if you cannot really understand it, she is absolutely healthy, as in fact she is a spiritual being, and the Spirit never sickens.

3. Finally don't fill pity for her. I know we, humans, keep naming pity as love, but this is a problem for many times, people in order to feel beloved, they seek for our pity. The more pity you remove from your love, the more healthy way your mother will find to ask for your love. An easy way to do that is to keep repeating to yourself while talking or treating her "I love you and respect you just the way you are".

Now, these may seem a little irrelevant or you may concider them as a blame to you, but they are not either irrelevant or blames. So please, if you don't understand something, or you find it offencive, it is probably because I wasn't clear enough, and this is easy as my English are not that good, and the post is not that big.

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Siva,
I got what your trying to say. Its true.
But if we develop all this High qualities we would hardly be in trouble with worldly miseries. It's take a lot of dedication & understanding of oneself & world.
It becomes a little difficult to try this detachments. But its worth trying to develop & sharpen these qualities.
Hina is real brave heart & doing fine. She will gradually develop most of the higher qualities in time to come.
The best  way I find to detach myself from the outcome  is to heal many people at the same time having similar illnesses or other. It helps to de-focus without having to fight ones conscious.
Also one of the premier reasons for Distance Healing forums & concepts like "HLS" is to take care of this attachment to outcome issue. It becomes quiet difficult to treat serious illnesses of very close ones. This is where distance Healing & concepts like "HLS" help.
Have a read..
FREE YOURSELF FROM ATTACHMENT TO OUTCOME
God bless
Last edited by hotice_steve on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siva

Post by Siva »

Hello,
hotice_steve wrote: Hina is real brave heart & doing fine. She will gradually develop most of the higher qualities in time to come.
Steve, I wouldn't dare to say that she is not! And of course she is doing fine, maybe better than the most people would :) I 've just given some points that if she wants, and has the time and will she may work on these. But of course she doesn't have to do so. :)

As for the topic you propose, a very nice one, I've read it but in the last many years I am working on removing any attachment :) I haven't yet managed to do so, but whatever I've managed to do, was proved a very positive change in my everyday life.

Now, sometimes I suggest to somebody to do too much under a situation. It is because I try to do these things when I am in an unpleasant situation. But I do not mean that one has to do all these. Just whatever one wants, and feel comfortable with. Nothing more.

Thank you, and may Gods bless you all.
Siva.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Siva,
Your inputs are really valuable.
Discussion on such issues really help to develop not only the member concerned but all members who read it.
Thats the reason for the exercise of debate.
Thanks a lot.
God Bless
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Siva

Thanks for your post.I have taken down all your points and i find them very true and logical.Infact i meditated with your suggested method.Your inputs are very valuable and i have changed my orientation to some extent after reading them.

Dear Steve

Thanks for all your support you have offered me to learn more .I indeed do understand why should we free from the output and to tell you the truth i m finding it hard but still trying while sending reiki especially to my mother.I read the link you sent.

Hina
Siva

Post by Siva »

Dear Hina,

I am glad if in any way I can be helpful :D as for the difficulty to remove the attachment, especially concerning your mother, is very human and logical. From my personal experience, in most cases of severe attachments, the difficulty was reduced by the moment I realised that from then and on I would love and care for the person, because I love him/her and care for him/her and not because I had to.

"Releasing myself from the attachment, means that I now can love ... because I want, and so I love ... in a more real and healthy way".

Of course you can change it, as it is just the suggestion I use.

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
agus

Post by agus »

Reiki is sent for her highest good.
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Hello Everybody
Thanks to all who wished my mother and sent her healing .She had a surgery and tumour was removed but the biopsy report is not good.The disease has invaded outside the tumour and in all glands.She will be having a surgery again next week or later.She will then be having chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Plz pray for her less painful times in coming months .She could recover soon and be strong emotionally.Plz send her healing .

thank you again
Hina
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Hina
Reiki is ON for your moms highest good.
I may recommend you to make her laugh as much as possible....it is a wonderful way to fight canser...try comedy films and positive atmosphere as possible.
Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Hina,
Reiki continues for your Mom's highest good,  sending Love & Light to the whole situation.
John has recommended change of moods. Do try it.
Also things like giving Reiki to things she regularly uses.
Lot of Affirmations too.
I know you are giving your best. We are all with you. Carry on the good work.
God Bless
Siva

Post by Siva »

Dear Hina,

More help is on the way :D

Keep your hope and love strong :D

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Hina,

Reiki continues to flow for your mother and especially you in these trying times.  Do be patient, as it will get better. It only can get worse before it gets better. :)  If you need someone to talk to as far as the situation goes or anything for that matter, feel free to drop me a line, my door is always open. :)

Do take care,

Tanisha