Hello from Gaid39

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
gaid39

Hello from Gaid39

Post by gaid39 »

hello to all friends
I introduce my self to you
I am Gaïd Khalifa,journalist in daily paper ,married,age 46 yrs,live in area El-Oued,Algeria
Healer and Master in Kundalini-reiki,Gold reiki,golden triangle,Imara reiki, later auyeveda reiki attuned by brother mohan Chute and master in many other healing modalities.Explorer in my consciousness for new paths of healing and looking for other energy systems that are beneficial to the highest good to the world. I believe that the famous reiki or the based reiki modalities are not enough and they are not the only  energy system exists in the univers and given to us by the source .there are uncountbale other sytems that are higher and most important and more beneficial than reiki which is ,in some way, limited according to some masters and healers .I believe that Alternative medecine is the best and the perhaps the only way to neutralize our diseases and negativities and give the peace to humanity. I noticed that AYURVEDA-REIKI founded by Master Mohan Chute have new things and could lead to new horizons and paths ,this is what I see in my consciousness.
this a brief about me
Allah,Love and Light to All
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello from Gaid39

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Khalifa,
I do appreciate your views , but i will subscribe to a few of them.
In my quest for Peace, Healing, sharing & Manifestation I found Reiki to be very (W)holistic in every true sense of the word.
The best part is it is simple, takes about 4 hours max to understand & start with it. It is & will always be Innocent. It is free of any Religious dogma & rules/doctrines.
God Bless
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello
I have to agree with both of your views but in my opinion (and I use to say this as an example at such cases) The mountain (enlightment) has one and single top! There may be more than one passages to walk or climb hardly to reach the top...any of them if someone select to folow with faith and patience will drive him at the top!  ;D
I am a reiki master/teacher in some modalities but I would like to explore and other systems if it will help me for my spiritual development or could send me to the top of the mountain faster.....because every life is too short!

Thanks for sharing your views  ;D
Light and Joy
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Khalifa,
Wow!
Very nice to read about you.
U r truly very good healer and explorer.
I really have enjoyed your informative posts.
Thanks for your wonderful and educative posts at THC.
You have mainly initiate the subject which are very rarely discussed.

I agree to you all.
But Why I like Reiki:
Because of its simplicity
Reiki is Universal Energy
It has its own intellect.
It works for the highest good of an individual.
The practitioner is not giving his energy to heal.