namaste

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
priya

namaste

Post by priya »

Dear Master Mohan,

Namaste

I have enrolled myself through this site to reiki 1 and 2. initilly i could feel the vibrations through my hands but now i cannot feel it that profoundly. i must admit that i am not able to spend much time everyday on practising reiki. Does reiki weakens if u do not practise.

I really want to give time explore and enjoy but i am not able to wake up early . i come exhausted from work. can we change our habits through reiki.if so kindly let me know how

I have read a lot able reiki on the net. in the case of using the symbols activation of symbols is it only through intent.pls throw some light on it.

Lastly i want to know if i can get attuned to kundalini,ayurveda reiki and surya reiki can i do it. do it conflict.

I know lot of quessions at a time.

But i am anxiously waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Priya
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: namaste

Post by mohan »

Dear Priya,
Namaste!
As per your request for Usui reiki master a few weeks before, it was completed on 
03 January 2007. kindly see Attunement Record 03 January 2007
(I amaze  ??? you did not check it).
I have enrolled myself through this site to reiki 1 and 2. initilly i could feel the vibrations through my hands but now i cannot feel it that profoundly. i must admit that i am not able to spend much time everyday on practising reiki. Does reiki weakens if u do not practise.
No reiki does not weakens if u do not practice. But regular practice cleanses your nadis (energy channels) and make it capable of retaining maximum life force. So it is recommended that you practice it regularly. That surely  enhances your healing abilities and working with the energies profoundly.
can we change our habits through reiki.if so kindly let me know how
surely! Write down your wish on a paper(that should be positive) and render it with reiki energies. You may do so by putting that paper between your palms. You may literally notice it absorbs energy. 
I have read a lot able reiki on the net. in the case of using the symbols activation of symbols is it only through intent.pls throw some light on it.
Listen symbols are nothing but tools to access certain energy frequencies as you spend some time with energy healing you will know it. By just intention we can summons certain frequency energies (with out using any symbols).
Lastly i want to know if i can get attuned to kundalini,ayurveda reiki and surya reiki can i do it. do it conflict.
Usui, Kundalini and Ayurveda reiki, Surya Shakti have good coordination. No conflicts, OK.
Kindly read, [iurl=http://forums.theholisticcare.com/index ... ,37.0.html]http://forums.theholisticcare.com/index ... ,37.0.html[/iurl]
I know lot of quessions at a time.
No problem. You are welcome. But (being busy schedule) kindly allow me little time to back to you.
priya

Re: namaste

Post by priya »

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot . you have cleared a lot doubts that i had.

Regards,

Priyadarshini