Energy sucking

Cherry

Energy sucking

Post by Cherry »

Dear friends,

Does somebody know sth about energy sucking creatures?
How we could get rid of them? What to do?
Thanks!
saffron

Re: Energy sucking

Post by saffron »

Hi Cherry,
I don't know a great deal, but I would call on Archangel Micheal for his protection and thank him. KNOW that you are protected, visualise your aura shielded and nothing negative can penetrate..keep up your vibrations, no alcohol etc, or negativity, eat plenty of life force food.. fruit and vegetables, feel good as much as you can.. hope this help's :F0
blessings to you Nicola
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Most low-vibrational entities will drain you of energy. Some beings pose as spirit guides and contact you, distract you, and drain your energy. There are people called psychic vampires who unintentionally and sometimes unknowingly feed off the energy of other people because they can't get enough elsewhere.

I actually just put up a post today about psychic protection, and you can use the information I put there. It's called Vitally Important!! Psychic Protection
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wesley,
You are absolutely right.
Its important to keep in mind when you make a open call & seek out. Thanks for sharing.

Dear Rumyana,
We offer the Angel Reiki system which besides being a excellent healing modality is protection itself & works well with any modality you choose.
The Ayurveda Pranashakti offered by us @ Life also helps get rid of entities & develop a good auric body & energetic Chakras.
Remember nobody can enter your space without your silent permission.
If you feel energy vampires are sucking your energy you can use St Michael light to cut the chords & ask them to go away with Love & Peace. Your request should be with love & Emphatic at same time.
Thanks dear Nicola for sharing. Yes, Archangel Michael protection is powerful & I do use it.
Blessings
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Yes, Ayurveda Pranashakti & St Michael are good for Protection & Psychic healing..
:F0
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Thanks to all of you!