Free Usui Reiki Attunement on Dec 30, 2011

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Free Usui Reiki Attunement on Dec 30, 2011

Post by mohan »

Dear Friends of Light,
If you or someone you know, wish to receive Distant Attunements,
kindly Enroll your name for Free Usui Reiki Attunement on Dec 30, 2011.
Pls. read the 1.General Guidelines 2.Attunement Request Format carefully before posting a request.
Kindly do feedback, that may enable you to move to the next level.
I also ask you to join hands and help orphans in a number of unique ways. Let us give them hope and support to unlock their dreams. kindly see The Holistic Care Foundation
Regards with love and light,
Mohan

Kindly note:
1. Through this notification, you are invited to enroll for Usui Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher level (Strictly a single attunement level at a time). Those want to enroll for Ayurveda Pranashakti and SuryaShakti empowerment may visit Life

2.Read the instructions carefully before posting a request. If your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC, it will not be considered. If you post attunement request on the behalf of anyone, it is your duty to ensure he/she is well known about the terms and condition here.

3.Kindly enroll in prescribed format only & erase the bracket information if you are copy-Pasting. Also Please do NOT use "ALL CAPITAL" letters.
Thank you.
lighthope

Re: Free Usui Reiki Attunement on Dec 30, 2011

Post by lighthope »

Sir,
Kindly attune my kid

Name: Aarrush Agarwal
Age (approximately) : 3 1/2 yrs
Have you introduced yourself at the forum?yes
Attunement Style and level:
usui reiki 1

Why are you interested in attunements?
Aarrush has very low immunity and become ill very freqently..i have posted healing request for him twice in this forum..Now i wish he shuld be reiki protected permanently. and whatever wrong he has either physically or on mental level could be cured. so i humbly request you kindly attune him only for usui reiki 1.
thanks
monika
Wenwen

Post by Wenwen »

Name: Wenn
Age (approximately): 32

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes.

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement?
Downloaded a copy of the manual, and have been reviewing and studying the contents.

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki Level 2

Recently, with major changes in my life, it has been in a state of instability and chaos. I've turned to Reiki to balance and centre myself. I hope that through level two, I will be able to achieve more and share this blessing others around me.

Thank you.
the8thwarrior

Post by the8thwarrior »

Name: Kate
Age (approximately) :32

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Yes, I downloaded and studied the manuals

Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

Receiving Reiki level 1 and 2 helped me a lot with my health and my spirituality. I could also help other people. Now I would like to take it to the next level and also be able to attune my friends and family.

Additional information:
Reiki level 1 and 2 helped me to be in a better health and more grounded. I recover much more quickly when I get sick (which is rare)

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Attunement Request Format

Name:Narayan Debnath
Age (approximately) :40 yrs
(e.g. City & Country)

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? Yes
(study the manuals thoroughly)

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher

My previous two attunements proved beneficial to me both physically & mentally .Iam working on me for further improvement,and I think level3 would give me much scope/experience and I'll able to heal others with much confidence from heart.

Additional information:
Iam already attuned to Usui Reiki Level1 & 2.During level one,My self healing worked well but I'd not feel any vibration in me.But after Level2 energy began flowing with vibration.I feel it & healing myself & experimenting healing others.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post. Yes,its ok.
hwayeun

Post by hwayeun »

Name: YeunJean Chang

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? Yes

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki Level 3

I did two reiki attunements a few years ago and have been practicing since. I want to continue helping and healing people and I hope that this attunement will create a stronger foundation for my practice.

Additional information:

I practice yoga which I feel has spiritually and physically opened me up to energy healing and has made it stronger. Whenever I can, I use reiki on myself and others. I also like to send it long distance to people I know around the world. I find that reiki is also a part of my daily life in creating positive situations around me even in the environment like nature and animals.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly.
Yes I will.

Thank you, I am grateful and I hope to help many people over my lifetime.
bhawna91

Post by bhawna91 »

Attunement Request Format

Name: Bhawna Keswani
Maharashtra,India.

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
Yes

Yes,I've studied the manual thoroughly.

Usui Reiki level 2.

I had very nice experience with Usui reiki level 1,and i am very much enjoying spiritual life.With this, i want to help more and more people...

Additional information:
I am already attuned to reiki level 1 by Master Mohan jii (GURUJI),i've healed plants,myself and my family memeber's.i did waited for the result's many time's...but Master Steve jii (GURUJI) advised me "Not to wait for the results just enjoy healing and spread LOVE as much as i can" thanku GURUJI :)

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post.
Yes,I agree..
Thanku
Bhawna Keswani :F0 :F0 :)
vlada

Post by vlada »

Name: Vladislav Mikmek
Age (approximately) : 27

Have you introduced yourself at the forum?
Yes.

Yes.

Usui Reiki Level 2

Because there are a great way to improve, learn and explore. And it should also feel good (but I didn't feel anything the last time, hope I will now). I hope after this attunement, I will feel reiki more and in return I will work with it more effectively.

Additional information:
I alreary have Usui Reiki Level 1 and am trying to work with it.

You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Requests at THC and feedback them regularly.
Yes, I will.