rainbow

Request for Level II Attunement

Post by rainbow »

Name: Shelly Balkissoon
Age (approximately) : 35

Have you introduced yourself at the forum? Yes

Have you completed requisite study for the attunement? Yes

Attunement Style and level: Usui Reiki- Level II

Why are you interested in attunements? To help others.

Additional information: I received my Usui attunements for level 1.

Thank you very much.
chandresh_kumar

Re: Request for Level II Attunement

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Shelly

Please see the website of THC regularly. Our moderators post invitations to attune our members. You need to post your request in that forum only, that will also assure you about the date of the attunement and further record.

Regards
greg003

Post by greg003 »

It seems like this forum is dying down. Would there still be future attunements coming up?
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Greg, Plz Waite n Watch.... ;) ;) ;)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kane,
It seems like this forum is dying down. Would there still be future attunements coming up?
Shelly here needed guidance & clarity. and here you are making a irresponsible, foolish out of place statement.

Mohan has been giving monthly regular attunement without fail for last so many years. First time this month in last 5 years has he not given a invite. That too as he was ill & had other commitments.
This is not a Yahoo / Google/Facebook or Ning group.
It is a website made out of his pockets for benefit of humankind. Attunements are a small part of it.
Instead of gratitude you make such a foolish statement that too on somebodies query.
If you have problems with our pace make a separate post.
Sorry for my reaction but it was imperative.
Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Gurdev, I Am Agree With You.... Kane is a Good Person But it Seems that He is here..... Only n Only for Free Attunements... JUst like other Members.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Hold the gun... I was just trying to group related topic (or at least I think) under the same thread.

I am not sure what you seniors expect the juniors to do, as I already have a "rude warning" when receiving the first attunement from this forum. I have been sending energy daily from my Reiki box to the HLS if it is enough.

I am not sure, but feel there is a very negative angry vibe in this forum; Shouldn't we, as healer, need to be cool headed and calm? I am sure a lot of the anger just comes from misunderstanding and assumptions.

Let's just start to make this forum full of positive loving forum!

Blessings!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kane
I don't think you were warned rudely in the first place; Warned yes.
There is no bias in treatment of seniors or juniors.
Everybody is free to speak within certain limits as anywhere else.
You made an unwarranted statement. Even in the other thread you have made one, but I didn't say anything about it because I understand you have communication issues.
I don't think there is any negative vibe. You shall reap what you sow.
There are misunderstandings & difference in opinions. But till date nobody has spoken negative about the forum so categorically as you. Perfection is not expected but decency,yes.
Bottom line is Shelly asked for a request, as a newbie she didn't know. Chandresh gave her the fact and a wholly adequate advice.
I repeat your comment was totally unwarranted. Please don't use it as an excuse. It didn't help any cause. Whatever you wanted to say could have been on a separate thread & with your suggestion not just a statement.

THC is a reputed website with Authentic attunements where personal development is given prime priority. its up to members how they use it. Good or Bad its as good as each one is. Useful contributions or queries all are welcome.

I am thankful to you for sending energy to the HLS.
It is accepted with full gratitude. However please note thats its for your own development.
Blessings.

If you want me to take this to poll where members vote for the right or wrong on this issue I am more than willing to go for that.
Tom

Post by Tom »

A poll I'd like to see would be on if members are willing to give attunements in cases of requests between the official threads, and if they are willing to receive attunements from other members. Certainly these can be unofficial and I would still suggest repeating the attunements from the official thread in order to be on the lists of having received the attunements. By now we must have dozens if not hundreds of people who should be qualified. It is good practice, and the feedback would inspire confidence.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Kane

Our moderators did not commit for attunements every month. However they are doing so even in their busy schedule. :wD

If Mohan ji is not well or busy, we must respect his schedule and it is worth to wait for divine gifts. :rD

The forum is not dying. These words hurt. :n0 THC is not only for attunements, but it is creating a group of good healers who also have good heart. When you are healing HLS, you are also spreading love and energy to the people who require.

It is the live example of affection of our moderators that "Steve" is replying of this post with such dedication. This proves unconditional love.

Also, if one of our elders tries to convey/explain us something good, then we must accept this. We have to understand this, it is good for us. We all are sensible here and donot forget that we tied from a tight thread of Healing and Love at THC..

Regards
rainbow

Post by rainbow »

All,
I am sorry to learn that my request was used to create these strings of replies. As a new member, I feel humbled, happy and appreciative that I have found a site with persons who are sacrificing their time and effort to help others in the area of Reiki especially from the good nature of their hearts. I did not join this forum for free attunements but as a knowledge base for me to develop personally with other Reiki members to share experiences so I can help others in return. Thank you all for your continued support. Let us continue to support each other in a kind and humble manner and be ever grateful to the website’s founding members and respectful of their time. Thank you all.