Distant Healing

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Distant Healing

Post by mohan »

If you or someone you know, wish to receive Distant Healing, Kindly use this forum to
send the request. Your feedback is appreciated.

About healing energies (in brief)

Healing and Prayer are universal. It is not stick to any religion or denomination.
These healing energies come from Divine Source. It transcends all religious beliefs and
is available to everyone who learns to focus the mind on their true purpose of incarnation.

Life force plays an important role in everything we do. This is the nonphysical energy that animates all living things. If your life force is low, or if there is a restriction in its flow, you will be more vulnerable to illness. Very often we tend to short-circuit our own energy system as a result of some traumatic event, which has led to a shutdown or blockage in our physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual bands of energy. When it is high, and flowing freely, you are less likely to get sick. Energy healing is thus a process of promoting balance and harmony on all levels. This Life force is present all around us and can be accumulated and guided by the intension.

A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through you. Reiki treatment impacts the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of human existence. Reiki can relieve pain and enhance healing of all diseases and illnesses.

One transcends the physical limitations, and true healing occurs and with true healing some amazing cures are produced as byproducts. Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use.

Reiki does not often confer an instant miraculous cure of any condition. It helps to correct body’s disturbed energy pattern, restores energetic balance and repair things like  blockages and tears in the energy field, which create disease and unhappiness. This can take time. Patient often gets great advantage from a single treatment but chronic disease may require consistent treatment for certain period of time.
sunshinehoney69

Re: Distant Healing

Post by sunshinehoney69 »

mohan wrote:
If you or someone you know, wish to receive Distant Healing, Kindly use this forum to
send the request. Your feedback is appreciated.

About healing energies (in brief)

Healing and Prayer are universal. It is not stick to any religion or denomination.
These healing energies come from Divine Source. It transcends all religious beliefs and
is available to everyone who learns to focus the mind on their true purpose of incarnation.

Life force plays an important role in everything we do. This is the nonphysical energy that animates all living things. If your life force is low, or if there is a restriction in its flow, you will be more vulnerable to illness. Very often we tend to short-circuit our own energy system as a result of some traumatic event, which has led to a shutdown or blockage in our physical, emotional, psychological or spiritual bands of energy. When it is high, and flowing freely, you are less likely to get sick. Energy healing is thus a process of promoting balance and harmony on all levels. This Life force is present all around us and can be accumulated and guided by the intension.

A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through you. Reiki treatment impacts the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of human existence. Reiki can relieve pain and enhance healing of all diseases and illnesses.

One transcends the physical limitations, and true healing occurs and with true healing some amazing cures are produced as byproducts. Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use.

Reiki does not often confer an instant miraculous cure of any condition. It helps to correct body’s disturbed energy pattern, restores energetic balance and repair things like   blockages and tears in the energy field, which create disease and unhappiness. This can take time. Patient often gets great advantage from a single treatment but chronic disease may require consistent treatment for certain period of time.

Mohan

This is wonderful!! I will certainly be keeping my eye on this post.
I try to spend at least 30 minutes each days sending out distance healing and have had some beautiful experiences with it.

Love & Light
Bobbie
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Bobbie,
Thanks very much.
I appreciate!
Love,
Mohan :D
astraura

Post by astraura »

May I seek Distant Healing for my son who is suffering acute tonsillitis and sore throat at this moment and prayer for easy and quick healing.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

astraura wrote: May I seek Distant Healing for my son who is suffering acute tonsillitis and sore throat at this moment and prayer for easy and quick healing.
Dear astraura,
kindly start a new topic to request at,
http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7
Kindly mention his name also.
Thanks,
Mohan
Last edited by mohan on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dhanupat

Post by dhanupat »

O Mohana,

Namaste from Dhananjay.

Can we have a Database in a list form, where one can enter name, ailment etc. It will be lot easier for both, the requester & Healer. Sometimes it's difficult to open each post, as there is "Electricity" crisis. Please give it a thought.

Love & RESPECTS
Dhananjay
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Database is not in the list form but it is an abstract I have programmed it that way (I may write in detail next week as I returned home).
Yaah! I know state of Maharashtra facing power crisis. My condition is even more critical than yours. There is 8 hrs. load shading daily in my area. It is very difficult to work in such situations but I am still working.
jolanaad

Post by jolanaad »

hi mohan :
my name is JOLAN AAD , i'm phisically very ill (cerebral stroke and other things) . i need your help , please , what i should do to receive the energy ?  , thank you
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear JOLAN ,
healing calming energies for your highest good. you can accept just by intention.
love,
Mohan :)

I will be appreciative to you if you start new topic in
Healing request

than replaying the same post.