Reiki Theme Healing Chain

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
angelicdiamond

Reiki Theme Healing Chain

Post by angelicdiamond »

I would like to start a themed Reiki chain thread here for those who would like healing in different areas of their life or would like to practice their Reiki more often.

Here's how I would like it to work:

Every month or so, I want to post a theme that we will direct Reiki to and we will all send Reiki to the general theme. Those who would like healing in that theme in their life specifically can request so stating their own situation, and we will send healing to that situation as well. Let me make an example:

Healing theme is childbirth.
Bob: Sending healing to childbirth world-wide!
Joe: Reiki sent to mothers and childbirth
Sam: Sending light and love to the new babies!
Martha: I'm having a baby this week. Please send Reiki!
Joe: Reiki sent to you as well Martha~
Rebecca: Sending love energy and Reiki to childbirth in the world and to Martha's childbirth :)

Etc.

So we will send Reiki to the theme and to the requests as well. Meditate and have Reiki sessions every day, every week, or however you feel lead and send healing to this theme and the requests, please. I realize that this month has already started, but I'm going to go ahead and make a topic for June.

June's Healing Theme is: Love and Relationships
Why are relationships so complicated? Why must the other cheat? Why must I work so hard to please those I love? These are situations people around the world face! Please send healing to Love, Marriages, Couples, and Friends this month. If you're having love or relationship problems, reply with a request with ether just your name or your situation so that we can send you healing directly!
Reiki blessings!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki Theme Healing Chain

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
We already have a thread started on this.
But people didn't show much enthusiasm after a few turns.
You can continue from there or even this is OK
Sunday Theme Healing
Thanks fo taking the initiative.
Will send healing to the cause mentioned.
Blessings
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Steve,
I noticed it, and I thought it was sad that no one really has the enthusiasm for it anymore as it once did. I thought maybe the problem was that it was a weekly theme and I noticed that it can take a week or more for some of us to post here. So I thought I would try to give it a fresh start :) I would love so much to see this forum lively and thriving with people again!
So my thoughts were: Make a fresh slate for the idea; make longer gaps for the less frequent members; encourage healing often for practice; and include healers and those who need healing all in one place while keeping it fun and new :)

I really hope it catches on and we can start the whole themed healing idea up again!
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
angelicdiamond wrote:Make a fresh slate for the idea; make longer gaps for the less frequent members; encourage healing often for practice; and include healers and those who need healing all in one place
Good Thoughts Dear......
:F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Kuddos to you Wes, this caught my eye. Some really good points made by you. I can understand where Steve is coming from, but ppl like me, love something fresh and new! Love the title, and monthly themes sound wonderful and flow naturally. Also having it to be more personal with real-life issues will hopefully catch others' eyes as well.
I am not sure whether to begin posting on here or what, but I would like to begin the healing of love and relationships chain! ;) :F0 :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

SarahsSoul wrote:I am not sure whether to begin posting on here or what, but I would like to begin the healing of love and relationships chain! ;) :F0 :F0
May the healings begin! :D
saffron

Post by saffron »

Hello Wes,
I am really feeling this one.. relationship's have got to be the most difficult and the most we learn grow from :F0
Beside's I could do with huge healing being sent for this ;D
I love your idea and your enthusiasm also.. though maybe it should be directed back to the link Stephen gave??, yes I would love to join in regular monthly theme's for healing, wonderful :gL
love and light :F0 Nicola
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Since I'll be gone for the first half of July, I'll let you guys decide what the next theme will be when that time comes :) Just thought I'd say that before I forgot!
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Relationship healing being sent for you Saffron :F0 :F0 :F0 and also sending Reiki to the essence of love and the higher good of humanity's relationships. Not just with each other, but true, pure, unconditional healing love being manifested to ALL relationships, including with mother earth, animals, plants, the spirit world and beyond :Lv EVERYTHING could use more love! (If only every day was valentine's, right? ;) )
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,
I felt this topic resonate with me since I had just been emotionally thinking about this topic prior to sending energy healing for others. I would like to add if I can relationships with parents, siblings, children, relatives and close friendships to the above topics mentioned by others.

Thoughts to share: I have read in several different places... Sending forgiveness, unconditional love, wisdom and gratitude to past and current lives as well as sending healing to the moment of conception and within the womb to help fully heal.

I will be sending healing for all the above and mentioned as well as kindly request healing for my highest good in regards to all these areas.

Sending blessings, healing, light, unconditional love, wisdom, peace, gratitude and bliss for... Mohan, Everyone at THC community, all answering this healing request... Wes, Steve, Pradeep, Sarah, Saffron, Lara (myself), others I know, Earth, Everyone and Everything in the Universe for the one. :F0

Thankyou kindly for the thought provoking topic to meditate on and send healing to.
Take care.