Healing Request

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
monicaagrawal

Healing Request

Post by monicaagrawal »

Dear ALl

Today i want to make a very Humbale request...Though i m reiki master and doing continuously healing for myself and family members and my healing r producing v gud results for others but even for healing my finances career for last 6 months , my past life tried evry thing results are still now shown on finances part

I m badly in need of my finances healing, i m doing myself as well as request all kid people to help in sending healing for my career and finances...i would be very thankful to all in helping in my tough times

THanks
Love and Light
Monica Agrawal
chandresh_kumar

Re: Healing Request

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Monika ji

First of all be positive (dont say its your blood group... :) )....

I've also seen Finacial crises in my life, however I donot want to share this story... as that depress me...

GOD always does, which is best for us, however karma affects. you may make a wish in your wish-box and may send healing to that wish-box daily....Reiki and other positive energies will sure help you to make your wish come true....

GOD is here, continue prayer him... here is a trick::

meditate and visulaize money..money... and money surrounding you. visualize this for many moments.....

while meditation, say mentally....
I am money magnet.... ..
I can attract money....
I have money....
Money flows through me....
The money I am visualizing is mine....
Prosperity is mine....
At last...
SAY mentally.... "My dream comes true..." 3-4 times and believe on your words... every word and your visualization..

This is law of attraction.... which really works, whatever I read.... However never experienced...

You can also find the same on youtube too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGoe2R23k4

Kind regards and All the best :gL
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Namaskar Chandreshji,
Many many thanks for giving clear & detailed process of attracting money in particular & law of Attraction in general.I think many of us will learn something from this post.Iam also passsing through financial crisis.Obviously,I shall try this very soon.Thank U very much once again.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks a lot chandresh ji for ur concern

I have established a regiki grid for myself 3 monht back and been charging it for long time

The process u told me is the same i m doing daily twice now for last almost 5 Months now

Ltes see when energy will start showing results

Love and Light
Monica
priya

Post by priya »

Dear chandreshji,

Its really true that Law of Attraction works.I am the example of the same. I read the book secret by rhonda byrne when I was facing lot of problems in my career.I have turn it around with my positive attitude towards my career.

Its not easy to be positive. But i can clearly make a difference if my mind is disturbed I know something is going to happen in my life that day.

I am also not able control things happening in my life but I am trying to counter it with positive approach.

I was around 85 kgs after I delivered by 2nd kid. Now I am 75 . I did not do any great exercises or dieting. I just put a picture of mine when I was thin on a wall and affirm that I am my perfect weight , I lost 10 kgs.

When you are thinking or feeling I dont have money universe understands that you do not want money and you will not get. Please think and feel you have money if possible please donate some amount it can even be Rs 100 or Rs 10 and feel happy for donating. I mean really feel happy .

You will see money coming to you.

If possible please read the book secret.. Its a good book.

Thanks and Regards,

Priya
priya

Post by priya »

Dear monicaji

Its really true that Law of Attraction works.I am the example of the same. I read the book secret by rhonda byrne when I was facing lot of problems in my career.I have turn it around with my positive attitude towards my career.

Its not easy to be positive. But i can clearly make a difference if my mind is disturbed I know something is going to happen in my life that day.

I am also not able control things happening in my life but I am trying to counter it with positive approach.

I was around 85 kgs after I delivered by 2nd kid. Now I am 75 . I did not do any great exercises or dieting. I just put a picture of mine when I was thin on a wall and affirm that I am my perfect weight , I lost 10 kgs.

When you are thinking or feeling I dont have money universe understands that you do not want money and you will not get. Please think and feel you have money if possible please donate some amount it can even be Rs 100 or Rs 10 and feel happy for donating. I mean really feel happy .

You will see money coming to you.

If possible please read the book secret.. Its a good book.

Thanks and Regards,

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello monica ji, Sending healing to You...
priya wrote:If possible please read the book secret.. Its a good book.
Priya priya ji... :) :) , really "The Secret" is a great book
:F0
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

The quotation, which I wrote many times before and always feel worthy... "Thoughts create miracle.."

Priya ji is the live example.. We must think good and believe on the thought...

Thank you Priya ji for sharing this experience.
:wD
Regards,

Chandresh
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks all for help, i have increased my meditation time for money heaking for last 3 days...feeling better and belief is there now with me that sooner or later nobody can stop reaching money and success to me

Thanks once again to all lovely souls who r helping us all

may god and angels bless this forum

Love and Light
Monica
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, and may you enjoy financial success--and may it come to you in ways that help you to fulfill your spiritual calling.

"The Secret" has the basics of the Law of Attraction. What many need is a bridge between what we want and all that the Universe longs to give us. That's one of the great challenges of the times in which we live.

I have always called it the Scarcity Paradigm. For thousands of years we have believed that we are inherently bad. That we should suffer in order to "have." We have believed that all we want and need is a hope. A hope that we'll receive what we believe we cannot give to ourselves.

And so we stand before the Divine with a begging bowl, silently hoping that we'll catch the Creator/Creatress' attention. And we wait. We rejoice when we get crumbs, and we believe that it cannot last. Or we despair when we ask, be beg, we hope, we trust, and it is not ours.

But we are no longer in the Scarcity Paradigm. The energies are here that are raising the vibratory rate of everything. We're now transitioning into what I call the Abundance Paradigm. It once was. We're being given all helps in order to raise our own vibratory rate high enough that we can create the bridge between what we want, and having those things.

Meditation is a key. Breath is a vital component. Being aware of everything we do, say, think, react to--they are crucial things to learn. And when we come from the Anahata--heart chakra--then we're in alignment of the higher dimension energies and planes of existence. For then we're closer to the Divine (the Divine Source, and the seed and thread of the divine within each of us).

Do not hope for what you want. Hope keeps what you want in the future. We are now in energies in which we are learning that we co-create. We do this with the Divine Source.

Be still. Be silent. Be attentive and wait patiently in meditation until you feel the thrumming, and feel it vibrate in your being, and you'll know you can follow that sensation. And merge with it. And that is the intention of the process of co-creating. Be with it and play, for achieving what we want is a process done with love and Light and through joy, even when we feel our darkest shadows of need echo through.

Find your bridge, then know you're learning how to co-create through the energy of love and playfulness.

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
saffron

Post by saffron »

the law of attraction must of guided me to this request, because I too am just getting to an understanding of the law of attraction, I have never had money, never charged for reiki and send it to all that may need it, I don't think requesting payment is 'wrong' but for me personally would prefer to work on donation only but only when I set up a blog or website as it was given to me free (I had no money to pay for it but thankfully 'found' this wonderful site) and all should be able to access healing.
Now the last week or so I have been watching the teaching's of 'Abraham' on youtube and 'Gregg Braden' this morning, now I needed money to come to pay for a camera for my daughter (this seem's to be her passion, dharma)who is homeschooled as she is creative, sentitive child and mainstream school's do not suit her, so I was thinking 'money is coming' and really opened to this feeling in the HEART, the feeling of it being here NOW and felt the JOY.. within about 5 minute's the phone rang, someone was giving my daughter money toward's her camera, so now I can buy it. I alway's know and trust I am provided for so I alway's 'get by' & I alway's appreciate what I have.
Wishing you lot's of abundance and blessing's :F0 :F0 :F0
AbrahamHick's and Gregg Braden talk of the law of attraction on youtube and this helped me personally, I hope you also are guided to the right guidence that suit's you :V:
saffron

Post by saffron »

oh and Deepak Chopra 'the seven spiritual law's of success' on youtube also.. :F0
Nicola
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Nice Sharing helps me a lot...i agree depak chopra meditation on you tube is good even i m trying isha kriya which is also a very nice meditation..