healing request for 2 year old baby

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
lighthope

Re: healing request for 2 year old baby

Post by lighthope »

By the grace of Reiki i m looking some positive changes in my baby's behaviour.he is not over reacting now and trying to taste some food( only taste not eating a lot ;D ).

thanks all of u.
may god bless all of u.
thanks to Reiki.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Wonderful to hear his change of attitude, feel relieved about it. :Lv

You'd be surprised how little kids can eat and be healthy as a horse. Take my kids for example there have been times when they have eaten very little during weeks, then they go back to normal again as if nothing. Who ever understands these kids of mine ::)
Tenaya

Post by Tenaya »

Is the little one still doing better?
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Sad to hear so unpleasant effects happen to your baby.
Please visit an other doctor and yes a homeopath doctor.
I can only advise you to search and find pure herbal aloe juice, it has the ability to recover,clean and calm down the digestive system and it may help. You can make a research on the web about aloe's facts its a natural yet powerful medicine.
Light energies is on the way for your baby and rest family.
And if you allow me to make a comment on this.... please take a look into yours and husbands behaviors, reiki principles tells us that whatever happens in our lives has something to teach us... so try to understand the given lesson.

I wish you all, all the best!
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I dont know much about the diseases but i can help by sending healin to aarush . I am sendin my healing to him .may god bless him .
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks all of u for so much love and support..
yes i m looking positive changes in my baby..now he started to ask food but still he only taste it.. but it is a gud sign..he started to go to the school now but he become tired very soon and lie down on the floor while other kids play..i can understand it is becoz of weakness...
@ black ki : u r right up to some extent that i could be the reason of his behaviour.. i was in deep depression from past 6 years.and i m short tempered too..but nither me nor my husband fight in front of my kid ..my husband is very polite n cool minded person.

13 years back i was a very bright, all rounder career concious student . i belong to a poor family background and my childhood was full of struggle...( i passed my 10 ,12 exams in candle light/ lantern with first division) so i completed my all courses through correspondance (mca,bca) and taken several other deplomas, degree. i started teaching in a private institute but i could not get my salery. then i got married . dowry harresment, rude insulting behaviour of my inlaws (they have made my fun)all thing has broken me completly..then i started bank job preparation but could not appear in a single exams becoz of adverse circumstaces. i have lost my all confidance.then i delivered a ceasarion baby( after long medication) and becoz of my mother in laws careless rude behaviour i was on the bed for 4 months..horrible time..a nightmare..i caught fever my hands and body got stiffed..
now my baby is two years old still i could not forgive my mother inlaw(i m not living with her)( now i m trying to forgive all), i dont have enough courage to again start my career , i have inferiority complex of my family background and my correspondance degree..i think if i had regular degree i could get the gud job, better position in the socity.. when i see all my friends in high post my heart cries for my self.. i m in deep depression from past 5-6 years.now i am completly shatterd and negative personality. i m suffering from low blood pressure. this is effecting my family life.. my baby...my health...my relationship with my husband..
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello, I suppose that you feel much better now.... I understand that you had or still have "major" problems but if you have a look you ll notice that there are people out there with much more serious problems....

Its important to have the attitude of gratitude, because you live and you have made it under such circumstances.

Quit being miserable and focus your power for a new start.

But first of all please answer me 2 simple questions :
1) Do you LOVE your baby and your husband? AND HOW MUCH?
2) Do you LOVE YOURSELF? AND HOW MUCH?
but nither me nor my husband fight in front of my kid
Its not only all about fighting in front of your baby, you may understand that our emotional energy remains as a blueprint to the place where happens something positive or negative, till someone clean this place.

Anyway, everything happens to teach us lessons, the best time at the best place with the best way....even if the way is painful or unpleasant to us.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
Nice to know Aarrush is better.
Healing Light continues.

About your Story.......
Its very touching. You have gone through a lot.
Good that you have Reiki to help you out.
John has rightly pointed out.
Aarrush is having effects of pre-natal trauma.
Also a lot of karma from your life.
Please address each issue & Situation & do a Forgiveness Session.
It will take time but your Life will improve gradually.
You have to pick yourself up.
Please make that change.
We would love to see you happy.
You have the support of THC.
All the best.
Be Blessed,
Stephen
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Thanks John and Stephen for supporting me..i know what happend with me is now my past and i have 2 look forward for my self for my baby and husband's future....i love my husband and baby so much that i can sacrifice my life for both of him..though i have some bitterness in my heart 4 my husband but i m trying to forgive n forget all his past mistakes..
do i love my self?? i dont know the answer.......trying 2 search the truth..but i dont want to waste my life ..i want a positive u turn..my spiritual growth..i want to utilize my life..i want to give my best to this world.. but how??? i dont know.... need ur love and support for this new beginning.. o Reiki ! plzz show me the right path...
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I am too small to speak on this serious topic bt i wana share something if u r like it then okay otherwise sorry for wasting your time . Till now i thought my pains were huge bt after reading this saw ur pain r much more than me .
My story is also same , bad financial conditions , a simple government school , no coaching bt a dream , To get into iit the most prestigeous engineerin institution of india . I left everything behind for iit . I did self preperation coz there was no help from any one , i lived 4 years havin a single dream nd had vry less friends bt the result changed my life my name was not present in the main list bt it was in extended list . I had no money to study in other expensive institutions . I was shattered nd lost hope to live.
One day i fully sad went into one book fair nd just by chance touched a book nd i dont know what happened nd dont know whether that was real or imaginary bt impossible to describe but i think it was healing and god's help that showed me a new path . The book was "THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING " by "NORMAN VINCENT PEALE " i read it nd it gave me another hope to live .i m in a institution studying engineering bt still i find inferiority complex coz i have taken loan nd if cant get a job m gone for sure as i hav to support my family nd the nature of the rich people their often make me cry . M still struglin bt really that book did a magic nd i read it everytime i feel myself strugglin with my tears . If u lyk u can buy it . If u didnt lyked it m soo sorry to waste your time . I dont know whether i am doing right or wrong by posting it . M afraid ....
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Have a look, No Complaint
Also,
hotice_steve wrote:The water from the Whole Sea can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly,
The entire Negativity of the World can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
Also, Thought For The Day
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kartik,
This time you got it right.
You only move forward from here.
Don't care what others think about you.
"Ek Hi Laksh"
We all have our share of problems.
Each one has different.
We have to fight on our own.
Then Support & help will follow.
All the best to you Kartik & Monika.
Thank you both for sharing.
I hope you understand what Mohan & John are trying to tell you.
Blessings,
steve
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Thank you sir and good luck didi
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Monika as you sead "you'd do anything for your child and husband" then keep that in mind and make a change.

With Reiki you're on the right path. Reiki is not only a healing energy it's a way of life and when you receive reiki, u receive divine love, so feel it, feel uncondicional love coming in each time you receive reiki.

Your child could sense that lack of love and self esteem in yourself. Therefore, even that you love him, he could feel that it's him that you don't love and trying to get some emotional attention from you. Learn to love yourself, there's divine in you and don't forget that. Show your little angel how much you love him, hug him and tell him and let him see you happy and, most important, that you love yourself.

Believe that the divine will always be by your side that with him, there's nothing to fear. How do you help those around you? Eternal question. Just by doing your best around those who are around you is enough and alot. By helping yourself, by rising your vibration, you will glow and those around you will receive that light from and that is helping and doing good. You don't need to become a messiah to have an important mission in life. Your spiritual evolution effects those around you.

Love and light
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

thanks Mohanji, stephen ,kartik and loveangeles for showing me right path...i m trying my best to overcome from my past and start a new life with devine love and grace..yes, after taking my reiki attunement i m feeling better..
"***Life is nothing when v get everything, but life is everythin when v miss something..****"

need ur more support and love to break the cord of negative energy that has surrounded me..plzz pray 4 me and send ur love and light 4 my new beginning..
thanks
Be Blessed