Healing for my grandson who is 2 years old

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
landy

Healing for my grandson who is 2 years old

Post by landy »

Hi everyone,

Please could I ask for people to send healing to my little grandson Seb who is only 2 years old. He has started having epileptic fits and has been in hospital for the last 3 days and had a brain scan today which was clear thankfully. He is being monitored there at the moment in Winchester near London where they live. They don't know what started it and I don't think its hereditary.

Thanking you in advance

Love and light

Landy
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Healing for my grandson who is 2 years old

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Landy,
Healing send to Seb. :F0
will be sending light to the situation. May those in immediate care do the best to help him.
Whatever deficiencies will be overcome soon.
Praying for speedy recovery.
God bless.
Rahul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rahul »

Dear Landy,
Healing is ON for Seb's highest good.
May god bless him.
Love and light
landy

Post by landy »

Hi Steve and Rahul,

Thank you for sending healing for Seb, my grandson. He is still in hospital. It is 6 days so far. He had 11 fits one night. The hospital sent them home and then after a short while he had another one. They are now waiting for another brain scan in Southampton hospital which is measured in waves which should tell them which sort of epilepsy it is. He is having medication which they are gradually increasing till he has the right amount and his body gets used to it. His reflexes or co-ordination are not as they should be at the moment but once it all gets into his system and controllable they will be back to normal, we hope.

Love and light

Landy
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Landy,
Thanks for the update.
Healing light continues for Seb as long as he needs it.
Perry Rick Sandoval

Post by Perry Rick Sandoval »

I am sending Love and light to him also.I asked for it to be Peaceful and Gentle..I also asked for those who work on him such as medical doctors and such to be guided by the divine ones, for his greater good...and also for healing for his family...
landy

Post by landy »

Hi, thanks Perry for sending healing. I thought I would just update you on my grandson, Seb. He has an EEG scan on Monday and an MRI scan on Wednesday and also they are seeing a consultant. So hopefully we will know more then. He is still having a fit after waking up though, so they medication isn't working properly yet. Just want to say thanks again to all for your healing.

Love and light

Landy

:F0
nadcon123

Post by nadcon123 »

I'm lighting a candle and sending healing energies to Seb. May he get well soon. Many Blessings, Nadine
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Dear Landy

Healing sent your grandson for his highest good.May he get better soon.I have also prayed for him.

love and light
Hina
Sean

Post by Sean »

Dearest Landy,

It is from that heart that I send my intent of healing light and energy to Seb and the rest of your family. May the blessings of the divine ease his tribulation, comfort him and guide him out of this safely and without fear.
landy

Post by landy »

Hi All,

Thanks for all your healing on Seb, my 2 year old grandson. He is still having fits, although not as many as he was as the medication he is on is helping him. All the scans etc he has had have all been clear so nearly 3 months on we still don't know exactly what is causing the problem. At the moment he is being sick and not eating much possibly due to a bug going round that he caught which doesn't help because he has to take his medicine for his fits and must eat to have the medicine. He has been fitted for a helmet which he must wear in the home and when he goes out as when his legs give way he falls down and hits his head. Poor little boy. He is such a lovely boy, it isn't fair how someone so young has to go through this. I just want to ask you to continue sending him healing please. Thank you all in advance for your healing.

Love and light

Landy
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Landy,
Happy to learn the progress of Seb. ;D
His trials & tribulations are not over. So Healing Light continues for him making him stronger by the day in all walks of life.
Kindly do the Forgiveness sessions for him, past lives healing, & other karmic issues.
Take care not to send direct light to the Crown Chakra & Third Eye. Though it will not cause any harm it will only make him feel dizzy. Only a caution, not anything serious. The timings of such sessions is important.
You can intend it to start just before he is about to sleep for 15 minutes maximum. back of Head will hold importance over third eye & crown chakras.
You can however send intended healing directly to his Temporal Lobes (sides of head above & front of the ears) anytime when he is resting.
Pray this helps more.
Love & Light,
Stephen