Very sick and scared and needing healing

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
Sundrop

Very sick and scared and needing healing

Post by Sundrop »

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have not been able to sign on or send any healings. I have been extremely sick and I am wondering if you would send me a healing for me, and my environment.

I seem to have some type of atypical parasite, very similar to Lyme's Disease. Various little worms and things keep coming out of my head, eyes, nose, every part of me. It is getting to the point I can barely move or work. I am super exhausted. I'm not sure what it is, but so far it seems to be an new illness that is not understood and for which there is no cure.

I don't have medical insurance so I am having a hard time paying for treatment, although I am on a lot of antibiotics right now. the test I just had did not detect anything. It was only one test, but I thought they would find something for sure.

I have been staying in a hotel because I think I was contaminated from a bug at the place where I am staying.

I need to get well, get my environments well, find a place to live and get through all of this financially. Sorry to make this so long. Thank you for your healings. At this point I really feel at the end of my rope. All my famiy are in other countries. I have no insurance to pay for this, and I cant find a place to live. Thank you!!!!
With love,
from Sundrop
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Very sick and scared and needing healing

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Michelle,
Healing Light Is on for your Highest Good.
Use the HLS & Ayurveda Reiki as much as you can along with Usui Reiki on all positions.
It will take time.
Try to find Neem oil. Its local application will help. Also you can take powdered Neem leaves capsules.
Neem(Azadirachta indica) is a type of Mahogony native to India, found all over Asia.
Neem is a proven medicine, being anthelmintic, antifungal, antidiabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fertility, and sedative. It is considered a major component in Ayurvedic medicine. All parts of the tree (seeds, leaves, flowers and bark) are used for preparing many different medical preparations.
If you cannot find it you visualize its healing properties & use its Etheric(metaphysical) form.

Healing also to your financial condition.
God Bless.
Sundrop

Post by Sundrop »

Thank you so much Steve! :)

I am feeling a bit better at the moment. And I will keep doing all the healing activities I can.

With love,
Sundrop
decentgal

Post by decentgal »

Healing is on for your highest good.
I pray that you get better soon.
keep us posted.

love and light
Hina
Manymoons

Post by Manymoons »

Dearest Michelle,
This must be awful for you with no family close.....Know that you have family and friends here..
Healing is on for your highest good :F0 Love and Light Christine aka Manymoons
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Sundrop,
Healing is on for your highest good and environment.
love,
Mohan