Please send healing energy to help heal the right eye

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
dhl

Please send healing energy to help heal the right eye

Post by dhl »

I am treating a client with an eye problem called "Central Serous Retinopathy".  The cause is unknow but some believed that the cause is from stress, which caused leakage of fluid in the eye.  My client saw white spot in his right eye and cannot see out of the right eye.  The doctors have given up on him, but I told him to have faith and keep hope alive.  I promised to treat him every Sunday for 6 months or more.  So far I have given him four treatments and he has wonderful experiences so far.  He still cannot see.  But here is a summary of the experiences from the four sessions:

1st Treatment - He saw a white/yellow rectangular tunnel from his right eye while I was giving him treatment.  I silently asked the client to go back to the past (past life) to find out what happened to this right eye.

2nd Treatment - He did not see anything, but he was sweating from the Reiki heat.

3rd Treatment - He saw a flash of light and then flames (yellow fires) from his right eye.

4th Treatment - He saw a rectangular tunnel again from his right eye, but this time it was white only.  This is interesting because this time I silently asked the client to go back to the past again.  Wonder what would he see if he went into the tunnel.  Next time, I will ask the client to go into the tunnel to see if he can go back to the past life (or past lives).  He also saw white clouds moving around his right eye when I used CKR symbol (from Usui Reiki) and/or Spiral symbol (from Reiki_Rainbow).

The guides suggested that I ask as many people to do hand-on healings for this client and long distance healing as well to help heal his right eye.  That's why I am here.  I would appreciate if you can send some long distance healing to:

Name: Mike Tran
Issues:  See white spot in his right eye and cannot see out of his right eye.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you very much for your time.
readytolearn

Re: Please send healing energy to help heal the right eye

Post by readytolearn »

Healing light and love sent to Mr. Tran.  Please keep us posted. :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Dong,
Hopes & prayers that the CSR condition of Mike is temporary & he is on his way to a quick recovery.
maybe there is a higher purpose there.
Wish you both all the best to regress into the past & heal all issues.
If possible do see  that the "Laser photocoagulation" treatments are taken as a last resort. He may heal before that.
Reiki send for the highest good of Mike.
God Bess.
Last edited by hotice_steve on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rahul
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rahul »

Dear Dong,
Healing Energies are sent for Mike Tran.
God bless.
DHL428

Post by DHL428 »

Thank you very much Steve, Rahul, and Readytolearn.  This is a good challenge for me.  This is the kind of issues/challenges that I've asked for.  If I can heal this client, I will continue to go on other challenges to what Reiki can do.

Regarding this case, I also asked my students to send long distance and come over some Sundays (whenever they have time) to work as a team to help heal this client.  I will provide updates on his progress.  Stay tune!

Steve,

[quote]If possible do see  that the "Laser photocoagulation" treatments are taken as a last resort. He may heal before that.[quote/]
Thanks for the advice, but the doctors told my client that even with laser surgery, they do not confident that he can see again.  They basically told him that no treatments can help him.  They said that it may be temporary and it may go away or may not. 

Mr. Tran is very hopeful right now and his attitude has changed dramatically.  His wife said that he really believes in Reiki and follows my advices to relax and do not worry too much about anything, especially his job. 
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear DHL
Reiki,Light is sent to your client.
The fllow will continue till you inform THC that Mr. Tran is OK  :D
Ask divine light from HLS you will see amazing results.

Light and Joy,and fast Recovery!!! ;D
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Steve,

You are quite welcome, as we are here to help and learn from one another. Please do invite your students to join in sending healing energy to the HLS.  I am glad to hear that your client's attitude is better and hopeful, tell him to not give up hope and believe that he is healed.  :)

Take care,

Tanisha
Myst

Post by Myst »

I hope Mike is doing better.
Just sent more healing to him, as well.  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
dhl

Post by dhl »

Thank you Black_Ki, Tanisha, and Erin for sending healing Reiki energy.  I am so happy that I have support from so many people on this forum.  Mike has been doing some exercises to reduce his stress and cholestoral.  Last Sunday, I gave him another treatment and he said that he did not see any thing from his right eye during the treatment, but he felt very relaxed and had a good nap.  Thanks again everyone.

Much Love and Light,

Dong
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Your so very welcome Dong, Glad to hear that Mike is taking the necessary steps to his road to recovery, and also glad that he is more relaxed. Will continue to send healing light and love to him, for the highest good.

take care

Tanisha
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You are welcome dear
I wish your client to be healthier than before....although have in mind that lifes school gives us lessons to learn....may be Mr. Mike has an uncompleted lesson...or with this eyesight disability finaly be able to "see" much more longer and deeper than normal people....  ;)
Anyway reiki flows for him for his highest good!

Light and Joyt Blessings and Wishes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Dong,
Reiki is continued to Mike for his Highest Good.
dhl wrote: Mike has been doing some exercises to reduce his stress and cholestoral.
That's good.  I dont think in normal circumstances Mike would have taken up that. Reiki really does changes people for good.
God Bless.
Last edited by hotice_steve on Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhl

Post by dhl »

Dear Steve, Black_Ki, and Tanisha,

Thank you very much for your constant supports.  I will let Mike know that there are many people who are helping him to recover his eye sight. 

[quote]Dear Dong,
Reiki is continued to Mike for his Highest Good.

That's good.  I dont think in normal circumstances Mike would have taken up that. Reiki really does changes people for good.
God Bless.[quote/]
Steve. 
Yes, I believe that Reiki really does change people for their highest good.  Mike thinks highly of me now and is very hopeful that Reiki can heal him. 

[quote]You are welcome dear
I wish your client to be healthier than before....although have in mind that lifes school gives us lessons to learn....may be Mr. Mike has an uncompleted lesson...or with this eyesight disability finaly be able to "see" much more longer and deeper than normal people.... 
Anyway reiki flows for him for his highest good!

Light and Joyt Blessings and Wishes[quote/]

Dear Black_Ki,

That was the first thing came to my mind.  This is a lesson for Mike.  I hope he can learn his lesson in this life time, so he does not have to relearn again in the next.

Tanisha,
Thanks again for taking your time to send reiki to Mike.

You are all great people.

Dong
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Your always welcome dear  :D

Light and Joy and Fast Recovery for Mr.Mike  :D
dhl

Post by dhl »

Dear Black_Ki,
I really do believe that things happened for a reason.  I believe that Mike needs to learn his lesson that was unlearned before. 

I wrote him a nice email telling him that I have asked my students and all the light workers/healers all over the whole to send energies to heal his right eye.  I also asked him to come to my house on a week day, so one of my student and I can give him (double) treatment.  He replied back thanking me and said that he tried to keep hope alive, but frustrated because after 5 treatments, he has not seen any improvements.  He also said that he cannot come on a weekday because he has children to take care of.  I am very disappointed with him.  He is so negative.  How often do you get some one to offer treatments for free for as long as he needed and as many times as he wanted?  But he only wanted to do it only on Sunday because it fits his schedule.  I am planning to send another email to him, but do not want to upset him.  If I were him, I would drop everything and take the offer.  I do not understand, why his wife cannot watch the kids for him to come to my house on a week day.  This is the reason why I think that he needs to learn his lesson.  I can only offer healings to him, but he is the only one who makes the decision whether he wants to be healed or not.  Thanks again every one for the healing energies.