HLS - Prayers - Comments - Opinions

Request for Healing Energy
Dear, Lightworkers kindly join us and send energy to help others!
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Comments & Opinions - HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear members
I agree absolutely with Stephen...
Only from his analysis we can realize how important is this light "creature" which is named HLS!
In this topic there is my post where is explained the ways of uses and charging!
Its so simple!
And it true that there are many evil ones who do not like it!
We are not asking something materially valuable or something weird....only your love and light!
And this love will return back to you!!!
HLS is a great healing "tool" which will be kept clean,energized and shinny!
For example if someone buy a car to go to work ....he HAS TO do service to it often....to clean it etc.....otherwise the car will have engine troubles and will become rusty very soon!!! And he wont be able to use it for his purpose!
The same happens here!
Finally the only truly needed is to love your selves very much with a healthy way and love all people and beings be gratefull for everything good you have and for all these that will follow,just start to SEE the good things on you and your lives!....if you do that then you will have the desire to help ,to heal, to give relief etc to everybody.....and then you will have it paid in full in return from the universe through any kind of situation in every single moment of your lives!
The secret is LOVE!
Reiki is LOVE!
The divine Spirit is LOVE!
HLS is made from LOVE and LIGHT to help everyone!
But as soon as everything which is MADED can not be perfect or endless.
For that reason HLS needs LOVE LIGHT CHARGING! 

Dear Stephen wow! wonderful idea you have my full support and I call all dear members to do the same! There is nothing to lose only win!

Don't be shy.....or bored to share your experiences and views! As you may be helped you help others too with same or similar problems.And finally we need your "lights" too as well... WE ARE ALL STUDENTS! THE SCHOOL IS LIFE ITSELF! have this in mind every time please! and start to "see" and learn the lessons!!!

Light and Joy ,Blessings and Wishes
Namaste
"Theme Healing"
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I agree absolutely with Stephen...
I too.

Today I have sent energies to HLS and poured energies of Surya Shakti in it. HLS will be the store house of inexhaustible power and radiance.
I will charge it regularly.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mohan & John,
Thanks for your Never-ending support.
We all need The Healing. Hope people realize it & keep "me mine I " as far as possible.
I understand we all Err at times.
HLS will live on to heal.
God Bless
WishToBeAVeryGoodHealer

Post by WishToBeAVeryGoodHealer »

Hello Everyone !
I have experienced a very nice moment sending Reiki to the HLS.
I felt surrounded by something protecting ....

I should do it often then !!!

Thank you for the initiative of this Holistic Sphere , very great idea!
May all the people that need healing be healed soon ...

God Bless You All 
Myst

Post by Myst »

Black_ki wrote: There also many "people" who are trying to destroy it or to contaminate it!
We MUST resist and make this "Energy Backup" much more powerful and protected!
Use meditation, intuition or any other ability of yours to to check it!!!
After,please post your experience and if I am wrong just correct me!
Hi John,
I only just read your post. My experience has been the same, that there are beings/entities that are interfering with the sphere, when I began to call down the energy. Needless, to say, I did not continue to call down the energy and decided to stop calling it down, but have continued to send energy when I think on it.

Spheres of protection should be able to be set up so that love travels both ways and negativity cannot enter the sphere. Of course, I am new to this type of protection, but it works for people, so it should work for a thought form such as the light sphere.

Anyway, it(light sphere) is wonderful idea and I would be happy to call on it, if I could be sure that I am not requesting negativity into my own spheres.  ;)  I have just spent so much time clearing these out of my own energy bodies, I don't want to open any doors.

Love and Peace,
Erin
Siva

Post by Siva »

Hello,
Myst wrote: Anyway, it(light sphere) is wonderful idea and I would be happy to call on it, if I could be sure that I am not requesting negativity into my own spheres.  ;)  I have just spent so much time clearing these out of my own energy bodies, I don't want to open any doors.
Please explain that to me...  :-[
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Aline,
Its great to hear your experience.
Its your absolute positivity & innocence that attracts even higher positivity.
Use the HLS for healing as often as you can.
Send your Love to it often. Let your healees recieve its perpetual light. It will help their progress.
keep up the good work.
All the best
God Bless & a big thanks for sharing.   
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hi Siva,
My experience was that of dark energy trying to connect with the energy of the lightsphere to download with the light, to me specifically. In retrospect, I only needed to intend that only energy in 100% alignment with divine love, light, and truth, would be able to enter my own spheres, but was afraid at the time and was not sure how to do that. As I wish to keep this post on an upbeat and light, I will leave it at that. The sphere appears different(better protected) to me, today, than it did at that time. I would suggest possibly adding a protocol for calling down the energy, especially for those that are new to this type of energy transfer, to avoid just what I suspected was intended by the dark energy. Just my 2 cents. Happy new year to one and all.  :D

Love and Peace,
Erin
WishToBeAVeryGoodHealer

Post by WishToBeAVeryGoodHealer »

Hello Everybody

First I want to thanks all the participant of this forum that are sharing there thoughts and experiences that are enriching us . :D

I have read the previous posts about the HLS and it being contaminated with bad entities .

Well I would like to propose the sight of a new beginner in Reiki and energy things.
Please DO correct me if I am wrong because I will be very pleased to increase my knowledge in that field.
Well actually I think that the essence of the Holistic Light Sphere is Love and good energies because it was spiritually created so.
Let' s take a battery . It can be drained and has no power but it can not be charged by water (for example) because it is not in its "essence" .
I am just telling that the Holistic Light Sphere CAN NOT be charged with bad energies because it is made of Love ,it can receive only those energies the creator has intended it to be feeled with.
I am not sure I have explained myself well but I just think that we should continue sending it our Love and Reiki for the Highest Good of the people using it.
I have learned from this forum that when using Reiki we should use it for the highest good .Is that because bad energies could flow through us? If the answer is yes then I think the bad energies where there because of the specific moment the users tried to use the Sphere and not because of the Sphere being contaminated ...
I think that what makes the Sphere be is our spiritual intention , if we intentionaly do not allow bad energies interfering with the Reiki in general (not specialy the HLS) , they won't ...
Does the HLS can possibly be drained ? Reiki is above time and distance .
If we gave Reiki to the Sphere then Reiki is always there at the disposition to the one who need the energy .By "downloading it " for the highest good aren't we filling it back as a Reiki healer will be healed when transmitting Reiki energy...?
I have never experienced bad energies or entities may be that is why I think like that. I hope I have not offensed anyone with my novice thoughts.

Wishing you the best ...
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Aline,
Understood you.
Be that way >>> positive. You don't have to change.
Well as I said before positivity manifests more positivity.
One has to be single minded & believe in ones self
If you stick to the Reiki principles you wont be touched by any dark entities.
I really appreciate your post.
Keep it up. Carry on your healings selflessly as usual.
God Bless
Last edited by hotice_steve on Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
yayat

Post by yayat »

Hi ,i am haryadi from indonesia
, i will be a full partisìpation by my reiki for HLS ,this is a great
Idea for help
A human being
RisingSun

Post by RisingSun »

:hI :wD :V:

Hallo, Namaste to everyone,

...steve, mohan, John and to all those of you, who are actively involved in charging the

" HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE " ~ with Light energy!

I do have still a few questions and may be a few suggestions, that might help you, in resolving the "Protection" problem for our Holistic Light Sphere.

The first question!
I´d like to know, what we´re here talking about? Are we talking about the HLS, which is the planet Earth? Or are we talking about a HLS, which hovers in space, accessible for the Holistic Care? I need to know that, so I may direct the light energy to the source, where it´s supposed to go to. I visualize the HLS, by eighter being a sphere or the planet Earth, which is a more gigantic sphere. If it is that, then I´m visualizing it already correctly, floating very close near and over it.

A possible answer, in protecting that HLS!

We could visualize, it having a force field around itself or even better, something like a membrane, that all living things have. The membrane is something, like the Aura. We don´t see it but it does exist. This membrane absorbs all positive ~ Light healing Energy send to and from it. It absorbs Energy like a sponge but burns negative Energy off, it actually dissolves it before it even touches the membrane of the sphere.

I´ve got that idea about the membrane, from a Kahuna Book, that I read in around 93, in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. It was a holy book, that talked about the deepest secrets of the high priests in Hawaii, they´re also known as the Kahunas. It was a very thick book, around 400 pages long and I had to read them all, before I finally got to the end of it, at the point of interest, about The abouts, about How this magic worked!!!

When you want to touch somebody or some thing, try it first with somebody, that´ll work better. You will at first have to Visualize, that everything has a membrane around itself. First, relax, take three deep breaths and then let it out again, very slowly. Now visualize, that out of your forehead, a membrane hand starts to reach out of your forehead and then going slowly through your own membrane, puncturing it slowly but not tearing it. That effect, you may have to imagine it like so...

Take a glass of water and then your long finger, touching slowly the surface of the water in the glass. Take a really close look at it, watch and observe, as your finger touches slowly the surface. What happens? The membrane of the surface, swoops up onto your finger, as you touched it and as you submerge it deeper into the glass, your finger kinda pulls the membrane down behind it. The moment, as you pull out your finger, the membrane changes direction.

That way, you will have to imagine your membrane hand, coming out of your forehead, puncturing but not damaging your own membrane. This, Your membrane hand goes now on a trip, wherever you want it to go, it could be the person on the other side of the street or the person sitting next to or just across of you. You may manoeuvre it through every matter because it´s made out of ether. As soon as you reach that other person, he or she or it, has such a membrane too. You slowly puncture it and it gives way, it moves a bit inward, as you push it with your ether hand also inwards because, you need to get through there, to touch a person, to make a difference.

Eventually, that persons membrane will give way and you swoop into it. Now, you still have to get to that person, touch him or her, tickle or stroke her or his hair a few times and then go back, the way you came. Visualize all those motions, as if you´re watching a computer animation. As you pull your etheric hand out of her membrane, the membrane will move a little bit with you out of her until it lets go and snairs back. But you keep on moving backwards and at your membrane, you visualize the same thing one more time. Eventually, your hand´s resting in your head, observe now that person for a few seconds, what he or she may does.

In my case, it was a secretary sitting behind a desk, within wooden and glass walls. She was not facing me, rather facing to the right off me and tipping a report. I watched her but nothing happened so I thought, oh well. About five seconds have passed, when she suddenly jumped up, while she was sitting, two times, because I tickled her ...there! She then smiled and looked a bit to both sides, as if she wanted to make sure, that no one has seen her, reacting like that. And that gave me too, the assurance, that the Kahuna Magic really works.

My suggestion on the Holistic Light Sphere would be, that it too, has such a membrane protection. Only the light, the good things can and do enter but only the negative things stay out of it. Also, while we´re sending to and becoming from the HLS the healing energy, no negative energy can interfere with us because we´re constantly connected with it, with something like a etheric cord, similar or the same etheric cord, that someone has, when they´re having an "OBE" or "out of body experience" or also known as "Astral Body"! Here´s a good example for it.
How to meditate (part 8)
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XW1AUEYSxBA&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XW1AUEYSxBA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

...already just by listening to this clip here, it gets me the feeling, of dissolving my body and feeling free. May be this type of membrane suggestion is a bit too far out for the most of you, but all that I know is, "it works", what else can I say more?

I just still need to know, what that HLS is? Our Planet Earth or a sphere of Holistic Care Energy hovering in space?

Till then,

RisingSun
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Markus Namste
Well dear Stephen covered me....
Thank you for you suggestion to be honest all this time I do purification to HLS and most of us do I guess with Light energies....many times and many "terrorists" tried to inffect HLS.
Please feel free to interact with HLS.

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
sonpari

Post by sonpari »

Wow! :wD It is very nice concept holistic light sphere HLS.
I have included HLS in my daily prayer.
Thank you.
Love & Light,
Sonpari
Magikal

Post by Magikal »

I too will be adding HLS to my daily thoughts. What an absolutely wonderful community this is to be a part of. Thank-you.

L&L
Kirsty