Hindi Posts N Manual

pradeep_shaktawat

Hindi Posts N Manual

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Respected Mohan ji,

is it possible to upload all manuals and important posts (Information's) in हिंदी???
because there are many peoples in our country who are unable to understand the matter in English (may be not in Hindi also but most of them aware with Hindi.)

and if your answer is yes than May I Help You in this work???

i m asking because there are many people who wants to learn healing but unable due to there language barrier.

regards

Pradeep Singh Shaktawat
Tom

Re: Hindi Posts N Manual

Post by Tom »

For Kundalini Reiki you will need to ask for Ole Gabrielsen's permission to translate the manual. I think someone else wrote the Usui Reiki manuals used here. You may even be able to find Usui Reiki manuals already in Hindi. If you ask first most authors don't have a problem with giving permission to translate their manuals, and they usually just want a copy of the translated version so they can share it also to students who need them. Ole Gabrielsen has a web site, but I can't give you a link because he charges for his systems and we are not allowed to provide links unless everything is free.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Pradeep,
Nice to know so that you are interested in such translations.
You may translate manuals for Ayurveda Reiki and Surya Shakti. I too think more people should be benefited. There is also copyright issue with other manuals as Tom has pointed out. we will have to get consent from their respective writers. I may write Ole on the behalf of you or you may write him or our beloved friend Tom may help in getting consent of Ole for translating his stuff.
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank you Tom & Mohan ji...

As Soon As Possible i will post the hindi translations.

n from my point of view it will be batter that, for ayurvedic reiki manul you got permission from mr ole.

One more question that is it nessacery to translet the manual as it is, or may i add some extra part sa i feel that it would be banifitial for all peoples.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Hello Dear,
Usui Reiki manual at THC is written by Peggy Jentoft.
Kundalini Reiki manual at THC is/are written by Ole Gabrielsen.
Ayurveda Reiki and Suryashakti manual at THC are written by me.
You have every permission for translating Ayurveda Reiki and Suryashakti manuals. You may provide me translated .pdf or .doc version i will upload it. obviously it will take much time for translation, so take your own time. Wish you good luck.
regards,
Mohan
pradeep_shaktawat

Thank you Mohan ji...

after complition i will provide you all translations. then you may further edit them as per necessity...
Tom

Post by Tom »

Go ahead and translate the Kundalini Reiki manuals. I gave Ole Gabrielsen a link to this thread and he said that you can translate them. He wants the original text included with the translation, and he says that you can add new material as long as you make it clear which parts you added and which parts are from the original manual.

I think Ole Gabrielsen would like to have the translations for the benefit of his direct customers, but he didn't say anything about that directly.
pradeep_shaktawat

:hI :) Thank You Tom :wD for your Valuable Efforts... :yS :V:
pradeep_shaktawat

the first hindi manual (surya shakti) for THC is almost completed.

it was delayed coz i was lill busy n (i dont know that how to type in hindi) another one is was searching proper tool for Hindi Typing. :)

I Just wants to start A thread for HIndi Matter..

so plz tell me whats the process???

in that thread all discussion will be in hindi

plz help
Tom

Post by Tom »

You can start a section for discussion in Hindi, but unless special permission is needed to post in it then it won't be possible to stop people from posting stuff in english - like "What does all this stuff in that funny writing mean?". There is always someone who doesn't get the message, just like there are people who start threads requesting attunements instead of posting in the official threads.
pradeep_shaktawat

;D :-X

OK