General Guidelines for attunements.

mohan
Administrator
Administrator

General Guidelines for attunements.

Post by mohan »

Welcome to Free Attunement Request section. THe Holistic Care is dedicated to spread Energy Healing Systems all over the world in order to ensure that it is available to anyone who wants to learn. And open a whole new universe of (spiritual) advancement to everyone so as everyone can live life more fully and can access the vast ocean of energy.

The attunements we offer at this site are,

Usui Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Kundalini Reiki (2008) 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Ayurveda Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.

Ethereal Crystals Attunement

The attunements are done once a month. Please be patient! ::)

After attunement your name will be displayed at,
Attunement Record. Please note that advanced and private training in Reiki & Healing will be offered at a personal level with Chat/Voice support at a very nominal cost. http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... 718#p13718

Kindly Submit only one request at a time :o
(go step by step, after attuning to level 1 request for level 2).

Kindly download the manuals from manuals.
Read and study it before requesting for the attunements.

All attunements done distantly though, there are no limitation of time and space to these energies. Illusions of Time and space can easily be transcend.

After attunement kindly feedback in Attunement Feedback section.

Usui Reiki consist of 3 (three) individual attunements.
Usui Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.

Kundalini Reiki consists of 9 (nine) individual attunements.
Kundalini Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Kundalini Reiki busters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
New upgraded version of Kundalini Reiki i.e. Kundalini Reiki 2008 is included at THC.
Now the Kundalini Reiki level 3 of Kundalini Reiki 2008 is combined with the Boosters. Rest all remains same. Booster Empowerment energies now integrated into Kundalini Reiki level 3, so that separate Boosters are no longer needed. so no boosters attunements will be conducted.

Ayurveda Reiki consists of 3 (three) individual attunements.
Ayurveda Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Prerequisite for Ayurveda Reiki is Kundalini Reiki Master or 2nd degree of Ayurveda Reiki.

Ethereal Crystals
THERE ARE 12 INDIVIDUAL ATTUNEMENTS! EC 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 & 12 in the ETHEREAL CRYSTALS modality up till now. All 12 have to be taken separately.
The Attunements will be given in batches as
# Ethereal Crystals 1-2-3
To be taken down by student as EC1, EC2, EC3 separately keeping an interval of about 5 days between each.
# Ethereal Crystals 4-5-6
To be taken down by student as EC4, EC5, EC6 separately keeping an interval of about 5 days between each.
# Ethereal Crystals 7-8-9
To be taken down by student as EC7, EC8, EC9 separately keeping an interval of about 5 days between each.
# Ethereal Crystals 10-11-12
To be taken down by student as EC10, EC11, EC12 separately keeping an interval of about 5 days between each.

Kindly note, Ethereal Crystals Attunements come to you as a Divine Gift of Love from STEPHEN SEQUEIRA (so Please be patient for Stephen's invite).

Receiving the Attunements

All attunements are done distantly though, there are no limitation of time and space to these energies. Illusions of Time and space can easily be transcended. These Energies
can be invoke mentally (Just intent).

Posture:
First, you need to create the proper setting. Find a calm quiet spot, turn on some soft mood music, perhaps light a few candles and or incense. Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing, and no shoes or socks. Get comfortable! Sit, either on the floor on your knees sitting back on your heels, or with your legs crossed, or if you are more comfortable in a chair, then sit up straight, knees together feet flat on floor.

To invoke this intent merely say:

eg. “I accept Kundalini Reiki level 2 Attunement as it is manifested for me” (This is an example; use the same syntax given replacing the Reiki style and level.)

It may take 30 minutes to fully attune you. Enjoy! :)

???Don't worry if you don't feel anything during the attunements! It doesn't mean that you haven't received it, it simply means that you didn't experience it consciously.

Waiting period

There are different views concerning the waiting period between the attunements.
I personally feel that it is a matter of personal preference. So we should listen to your inner voice and then move on. This waiting period is necessary for the assimilation and
integration of the received attunement.
Last edited by mohan on Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: General Guidelines for attunements.

Post by mohan »

Dear Lightworker,
Kindly note that now attunements may no longer be available for free. Because of following reasons,
1. I am concerned with casual attitude of few (perhaps many) of you.
2. When one receives energy attunement or healing for free one often feels indebted to the practitioner and guilty feelings may develop.

However, it is often better for you if you give something in return.
Some form of monetary or energy exchange needs to occur for the energy attunement or healing process. The exchange is need not be money. The exchange can be many things.
You may send blessings and healing to needed people. Kindly see Distant Energy Healing or/and
may send blessings and healing to Holistic Light Sphere
May be plant a tree and save environment, or/and
Visit orphan children and do something for them. etc..
any random act of humanity is your payment in full.

Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.

if you simply wish to give extra support to theholisticcare.com for the maintenance of this website. Your thoughtful support is heartfelt and greatly appreciated! for donation kindly find mission.
Thanks,
Love and light,
Mohan :D
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

New upgraded version of Kundalini Reiki i.e. Kundalini Reiki 2008 is included at THC.
Now the Kundalini Reiki level 3 of Kundalini Reiki 2008 is combined with the Boosters. Rest all remains same. Booster Empowerment energies now integrated into Kundalini Reiki level 3, so that separate Boosters are no longer needed. so no boosters attunements will be conducted.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

KUNDALINI REIKI 2008
mohan wrote:New upgraded version of Kundalini Reiki i.e. Kundalini Reiki 2008 is included at THC.
Now the Kundalini Reiki level 3 of Kundalini Reiki 2008 is combined with the Boosters. Rest all remains same. Booster Empowerment energies now integrated into Kundalini Reiki level 3, so that separate Boosters are no longer needed. So no boosters attunements will be conducted.
Kindly note that in order to be able to attune others to the new Kundalini Reiki #3 without Boosters needed you will have to mandatorily take the new Kundalini 3 2008 Attunement.
So all those who have been already attuned to KR 3 and all those who are currently doing the Booster Attunement will have to take the new Kundalini level 3 Attunement. They will not require the boosters.
Any confusion kindly post in the general Chat section.
God Bless
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

New upgraded version of Kundalini Reiki i.e. Kundalini Reiki 2009 is included at THC.
Nir_dhanak

Why request for attument is locked

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Hi why request for attunment ir locked for me?
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hi.. Its Locked for Every One.
shortly new thread will be open.
please be patient
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

The attunement Invite is locked for all a night before the attunement day.
Please wait for the next Invite by Mohan.
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

What to do after receiving attunment?
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:) :) :) :)
:-X :-X :-X
Marina

Post by Marina »

sheenal

Post by sheenal »

As you said in the post, we need to sit clam on a comfertable place while you attune us.

How do we know the time you attun us on the attunment day?, so we can sit comfertably at the time?

Thanks! :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sheenal
Kindly read the instructions carefully.
Similar query has already been addressed before.
After the Attunement is done Mohan will put up a list of those attuned by afternoon as per his daily routine & schedules. After you see your name you can take your attunement anytime after that at your convenience.
Blessings
sheenal

Post by sheenal »

Thanks for reply :)

Mean i can receive the attunment at any time after i see my name in the list correct? it up to me, when i want to receive that, i just need to lay down for 30 min correct?

Also i already know usui reki level 1 & 2, so am i eligible for kundali reiki?

Many Thanks! :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sheenal,
Kindly complete Usui Reiki Master first.
You can ask for Kundalini Reiki next month or later provided you do proper 21 day self healing meditatin afte usui 3.
there is no hurry. Attunements need to be digested & assimilated like food.
kindly redit your request or make another request for usui 3 immediately.
Blessings