come on people! !

your experiences with Reiki
Beeholtz

come on people! !

Post by Beeholtz »

Come on people!! Wake up and give me something interesting to read about. Has no one been practicing reiki and having any type of experiences? Speak up! Breath some life back in here. Out of all the people requesting attunements.... tell us about what's going on. Noticing anything different or new??
Tom

Re: come on people! !

Post by Tom »

Yesterday I added four new pieces of rhodonite and two pieces of opalite to my collection.

In the last ten days I have received fifteen attunements.

So far I haven't missed a day doing self-healing and sending to other people.

I really need a good job. Being unemployed is depressing.

Really, though, it is difficult to think of something to say of interest to most people here. All that stuff is just what is going on in my life.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Wow 15 attunements in 10 days sounds like a lot. Life will get better but you have to make it get better. No ones going to hand it all to you. And I say that not knowing your situation so don't take offense because I don't mean it in a derogatory way
Tom

Post by Tom »

As I said, I am mostly just dealing with the routine stuff in my life right now. Not that I ever really posted much around here. It felt like I had stuff to say for a while and then I was just saying the same things over and over. In general I would guess that everyone here has just been busy trying to make their regular lives work. That, and a lot of the people requesting attunements probably only joined to get the attunements and saw that they had to post an introduction first. With the way things are set up, it takes two or three months to get fully attuned to Usui Reiki. I would imagine that there are people who didn't bother, because they can get it faster somewhere else.

My first reiki attunement was back in February of 1998. I was careful to do my daily hands-on attunements for the first few weeks, being sure to do all the hand positions I could reach. It took me until January 1999 to be attuned to the master level. It wasn't easy to get the money. It amazes me how much easier it is to learn Usui Reiki now, and at a distance - but I also think that people who go that route should still take classes in person if they get the chance to. It was a completely different experience.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Brendon thanks a lot for posting this,
Completely agree Tom.
You have summed it right.
But our paid Attunements & Life coaching is going on great guns.
Mohan is manifesting/developing many packages.
Though we agree on having some healing processes/tools/attunements for free, we have come to a point I thought it became imperative to weed out Spiritual free shoppers & gamblers.

Majority have not even understood Usui Reiki. Not to mention The Usui Principles.
I do agree Hands on training is a must. Bulding up familiarity helps in better master student connections & the attunements really happen only then. Chat & voice Calls are tools that can be used to simulate hands on.
I still do my full body 20 position healing very often last 22 years of Usui Reiki.
I feel I have a lot to contribute to the serious healer/SPiritual Seeker.
One needs to knock at the door.
I seriously feel People have misused the facility of Distance Attunements. All Egoist master out there thinking they doing a great job by giving free attunements. But the only thing they have succeeded is in breeding weak lineage & bloated their ego further instead of dropping it.
Anyways I wil be back soon.
I will start my posting as old only when I see some serious people on the forum.
Blessings dear all
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Unfortunately, the perception in the world is that if you did not pay for something, then it has lesser value.

I think that when they have to pay something for it, they are far more likely to take it seriously, and continue their studies. I'm glad to see some of the paid programs - you shouldn't give it all away!

I know that my time online has been somewhat limited as late, I have *finally* started work on my music book. :) I hope to have it finished in the next month or so - I could not have begun to work on it without the invaluable gift of Reiki given here! It helped me to see my delays and excuses for not starting it for what they were: fear doing the talking. So while I don't utilize Reiki as fully in sharing it as I perhaps should, it has benefited me immeasurably and will help benefit the children whose parents read my book to teach them music.

That aside, I recently gave my best friend's mother a Reiki treatement focused on her shoulder that had been in pain for many years with multiple issues. She was pain free for several days before wanting another treatment! It was gratifying to be able to do that for such a wonderful person.

Blessings!
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Awesome story gail. Good luck with the book. See I made one post and look at all this activity! I've been practicing distant attunements for fun with a user from here. Its been very gratifying to know what you're doing is working
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, all. Yes,it would appear that this wonderful site is going through a quiet phase. But all things ebb and flow.

Times have changed. I believe that the 12/21/12 energy that flooded our beautiful and ailing planet and bathed all of us in much higher energies (which is what that day was all about) is showing people that the things we've all been doing are not working. There is no "status quo" any longer, hasn't been for quite a while. Look at the world, at our individual lives for evidence that things have permanently changed.

We, as healers, need to fulfill our calling. There's no such thing as resting on our laurels, and we must understand that if we are healers then we are here to help and to serve, selflessly.

I'll be back on a much more frequent basis when I get my new internet connection in about a week. I do want to tell everyone that it may be a great time to send this incredible site and it's extraordinary facilitators Reiki and Surya Shakti and whatever else we can, and on a daily basis.

Light shines. And the more we shine our Light and add to the healing, bliss, and potential, the more people of likemindedness will find this site and it's healers.

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I also completely agree to u guys.
Beeholtz wrote:I've been practicing distant attunements for fun with a user from here. Its been very gratifying to know what you're doing is working
:wD Good Job!
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Good initiation by Brandon.
Tom wrote: In general I would guess that everyone here has just been busy trying to make their regular lives work.
Tom wrote:there are people who didn't bother, because they can get it faster somewhere else.
You are Right Tom
hotice_steve wrote:I will start my posting as old only when I see some serious people on the forum.
:) :) :) ::)
GailNelson wrote: I have *finally* started work on my music book.
All the Best

Saille wrote:I'll be back on a much more frequent basis when I get my new internet connection in about a week
Namaste Saille ji, Welcome Back ....... :Lv :Lv :Lv
:F0
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Unfortunately I've been tied up with work and other things that it was difficult to find time to relax and concentrate on enjoying some quality reiki time. It was interesting how at first it wasn't as strong of a feeling when I picked back up. After just a few days I feel myself being more in tune with myself. I HAVE QUIT DRUGS :hI :-) :-) :-) and been drinking almost no alcohol. I can feel the energy flow better and also when I ask the white light for protection i feel a stronger war mth and sensation come over my body. Just wanted to share that with you all. :-)
Saille

Post by Saille »

Well done, and go you, Bee! :F0

Keep up the Reiki and any other form of self-healing that you can think of. It will take time, but each journey begins with a thousand steps, and all of that.

I send you a blast-o-Blue.

Btw, remember that the status quo is no longer, evidenced by the things that come to you and fall from you, as is true for all people. Your life, guided by Spirit, is in your hands, and that's empowerment. Scary at times, but I don't believe we've ever been in quite such a time of being in control of what happens. To our selves. To others, as part of the collective whole. And to our beautiful, ailing planet.

And may I suggest to you to go to our wondrous healing sphere, and partake of the stored energy available for healing and the added bonus of bliss?
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I'm going to make it a personal goal to do 10 minutes or more of reiki everyday. I'm curious to see how things change... or stay the same if that's what's meant to be
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Bee,

I don't think it's possible to do too much energy work, :wD Whatever energy you soak in will go where it needs, and the energy you send out goes where it's needed, as well. The body/mind/soul needs to heal and the planet needs all the help She can get.

Lately, when I've been stressed I envision the healing light sphere. A great exercise is to just envision it spinning at a chakra, and breathe the energy in and send it back out into the sphere. Try it, it's amazing how it can affect the chakras. I find that if I hold the energy long enough I can "see" it vibrating and spinning differently. I am not sure what effect it actually has on the sphere, but I'd think it would help it to breathe.

Let us know what you find in increasing your time doing Reiki. BTW, are you aiming at something or a specific area of life or someone?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks for sharing Saille & Brendon. :F0 :F0 :F0
Currently I am doing completion of unfinished Karma, thought patterns etc. Identifying root patterns & working on them.
Brendon I would suggest you go back to Chakra healing that people so easily give up in a few days of Usui Reiki 1
I still do it, been 21 years.
give 2 mins max on each chakra Hand positions. just let the energy flow. no intention or concentration whatsoever. In the end just sit and extend your arms & touch the ground & send healing to the whole earth or healing to anyone u desire. All in one go for 3 mins max. Gratitude!!! then Forget everything, Jump up & do your work.
You can also do 2 chakras at one time. Then linger a min longer at the heart with both hands. then repeat as above.
This will help you to break the logic mindset we have.