come on people! !

your experiences with Reiki
Beeholtz

Re: come on people! !

Post by Beeholtz »

i will certainly give that a try stephen thank you. I am mostly just doing this because i want to.. not for any reason. although i am applying for a new job and im going in to meet the vice president of I.T. on friday so shooting some reiki towards that probably wouldnt be a bad idea. I would like to just see if my sensitivity to energy etc gets stronger. i will post here with any changes.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I've noticed after doing reiki EVERY day I can feel more sensitivity to energy.an example is I was talking to a friend who is having some troubles.. I simply thought.. I should send some energy to him and my hands just lit up!! Also I've done some chakra healing and I am more able to feel okay this chakra has had enough and the energy just stops.. ill continue to post if anyinteresting thing's happen
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, all :F0 ,

Steve, it sounds like you're going through a lot of inner work :wD . How is it going? Are you primarily doing this with meditation?

I've been looking here, hoping to find a post that covers where and in what position to put the hands. I know I've read it, and will post a link to it when I find it. I've been so busy studying that one thing is starting to blend into another :rD

Oh, and Bee, haven't heard how things are going for you. Are you finding that your Reiki is getting more focused?

Namaste, all :F0
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

yes saille ive noticed on days where im tired or had stress my reiki feels stronger and more warm and the sessions run longer. ive also tried working on meditation. I had a very strange experience 2 nights ago actually. i was asleep.. somewhat i think and i heared in my head.. we want to talk to you. do you want ot talk to us? and i was so freaked out i said no. and then they said okay we wont talk to you. and i woke up right away and my heart was racing. as you can imagine it was a little frightening. next time i will definitely say yes though. im not sure if it was a light being, a bad being, or an extraterrestrial but it was quite strange and frightening all at the same time!
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Bee, and congratulations, if you've never had an experiene like that before--you're waking up! It also means that your Reiki is getting stronger, so you're working more in the etheric realm--realms other than our 3D realm. I call them the hD realm (higher dimensional).

I find it interesting that you "heard" (I call it "sensing") that they--as in plural--want to talk to you. What I sensed/channeled for a long, long time was what I called a collective--a group of beings. So in essence, I believe that more than one being, working in tandem, reached out to you to communicate. Very cool.

Here's how it works: hD beings aren't restricted to physical bodies, time, distance, and such. If they're advanced beings, they have to dense-down their energies in order to make themselves known to you. Their vibration, their frequency, is too high and fine for you to hear otherwise, until and unless you learn during your waking hours to "tune in" to them.

Not all beings are positive, and not all of them have high, fine vibrations, or good intentions. Forget all the "I'm under psychic attack" stuff, and realize that YOU are in control of this. They announced themselves, and it's YOUR choice whether you want to do it or not. That they immediately backed off is an indication that they're positive.

So here's what you do: While you're starting to nod off, go into a meditative state and very firmly repeat something like, "I invite only high, fine guidance near me or anyone around me."

This accomplishes two things: First, you're stating what you'll accept, and therefore what you WON'T accept. And second, you'll call to you high, fine guides and guardians to help keep any lower energy beings away from you.

When people start to advance/ascend/whatever you want to call it, at a certain level, both the good and bad sides (and both DO exist) sit up and take notice. And they know more than you do. So there can be a tug-of-war of sorts. Firmy stating that you call OLNLY high, fine guidance is strong magic and medicine. It can be dramatic--I've been there. But you have far, far more help than you know. :)

I'd be sooo interested to hear what you decide to do and how it goes. I hope you keep us informed!

Namaste, and be the peace you seek.
Saille
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille, Brendon and other members........

Brendon you are doing well. It's like an Onion you can say.
we need to peel of layer by layer till we reach the core which is awareness itself.
The onion layers symbolize techniques, logic,abilities, knowledge, understandings & experiences which we do need to peel off. Might sound surprising but its true.
Saille this partly answers whats been going on at my end.
I use no particular healing technique. Reiki, Ayurveda Pranashakti, Angels & Suryashakti I do use time to time. Blue too.
Completing the understanding of "I Am"ness is my primary goal. Need to go beyond this through it. The Awareness which I spoke above is pure awareness where the one who is aware also looses importance and finally identity.
Mohan & Myself are going to start a new thread on this in the near future. We really lack a lot of the physical time as so any things happening & we need to attend them all.
Thanks & Blessings dear all.
Saille

Post by Saille »

I look forward to this upcoming thread. It is, I believe, of vital importance to have information available, and for people to explore "outside the box." I've had a lot of people ask me to teach them, and I believe that we all sense that we are in times befitting the end of an age and the beginning of a new age that's now shifting in.

Learning to explore the realms that are currently only available during sleep or meditation means stepping outside of where we're most comfortable--the 3D realm. But the world we know is only the tip of the iceberg, as written about in the Bhagavad Gita, the Zohar, and all ancient texts. They KNEW what we've forgotten. The ancients lived in a state of comfort straddling between the worlds, comfortable with both, able to exist in both 3D and hD. This is what we're called to do. It is not an easy process, for most. We can all help, and we all have pieces of the puzzle in this critical and extraordinarily unique path we all have.

Namaste, and be the peace you seek.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

despite numerous requests to speak with enlightened ones, beings of light and love, etc etc. i havent had any luck again. i suppose it will happen when it needs to. thanks for the comments, support, and suggestions everyone, i will take it and apply it to my daily reiki sessions. i am going to start also picturing my pineal gland lighting up and glowing bright to see if that does anything interesting.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Nice! I like that, please let me know how it works out for you. Everyone and every situation is different, so it's always great to hear how others are progressing. :F0
Tom

Post by Tom »

Beeholtz wrote:despite numerous requests to speak with enlightened ones, beings of light and love, etc etc. i havent had any luck again. i suppose it will happen when it needs to. thanks for the comments, support, and suggestions everyone, i will take it and apply it to my daily reiki sessions. i am going to start also picturing my pineal gland lighting up and glowing bright to see if that does anything interesting.
You are better off requesting to meet these teachers in your dreams. The requests have to be frequent and it can take a long time to be sure that you are meeting the real being rather than having an ordinary dream. Keep asking until you can be certain.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Thanks tom ill keep that in mind. I just can't quiet my damn mind long enough to concentrate for meditation. I don't sleep well so I'm always exhausted mentally.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Ah! Hello all!! :F0 :Lv What a great comfort it is to come back here to see you all again, chatting it up ;D Please excuse my absence as well. Summer has been treating me well here and my 4 year old keeping me busy! School is starting for him next week and I am looking forward to getting back into my own groove as well.
I have been faithfully practicing reiki on myself everyday, however sometimes it is faintly before bed, I still have my intent for it to flow. I also give it freely to my family, with love. And I use my crystals most often. I absolutely love them!! I am so close to completing my certification for crystal healing but like gail said, I have also been dealing with some fears and ego. But I continue to share my love of healing and energy work, and slowly but surely accept that others may or may not be open to all that. And that's ok :V:
I am fascinated hearing about others' views on this changing world we live and will pop in again shortly!
Until then, with love,
Sarah
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Sarah!

I'd love to hear more about your experience with the crystals and how your Reiki is going. Have you ever fallen asleep while your Reiki is flowing? I think it works well on the subconscious that way, but I usually have a feeling of jerking awake when I try that. I've wondered if others have had that experience.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Going to sleep is my favorite time for a reiki self-treatment. It ensures that there is at least one session every day without taking time out for it.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friends,
:F0 :F0 :F0
I do the healing session's 2 times daily. One is before sleeping at night & the other on waking up from sleep.
When at home during the afternoon siesta which later modifies into a power-nap & then sleep for 10 mins.
During traveling also I take a power-nap.
A "Power-nap" for me is a small intense healing session & some manifestations on the agenda. Mostly I be in a state of awareness of my being & its continuity with the universe. It's an altered state of consciousness. Best English term for this would be a state of Restful Awareness. In our Vedic tradition of India we have 16 states of Consciousness. This can be a future topic for teaching & learning.
Tom its a good idea to do a healing session/any energy work just before sleep . Many continue the session on waking.
Saille the waking up with a jerk is also natural when you come back to being awake as we normally be. This happens because the difference in consciousness levels is more than which were used to.... the contrast level
As one gets more into states of Restful Awareness these jerks starts etc are reduced to zero even.
blessings.