how to open consciousness to feel energy?

your experiences with Reiki
mlost

how to open consciousness to feel energy?

Post by mlost »

Hallo everyone,

despite being initiated into Usui Master degree, several Lightarian degrees and recently having started the Kundalini path, I cannot still some of the doubts I have regarding energies and the esoteric.
Yes, I have experienced and felt strong--and scientifically irrational--energies several times in my life. But during most of my everyday life my senses don't seem to be consciously feel energies. When I give Reiki, I usually don't consciously feel where aura is weak or positive energy is needed. I try to follow my intuition, but then my rationale sometimes takes over.
Does anyone here have some suggestions how to open up, make conscious and strengthen those (psychic) senses?

Yours,
Martin
angelicdiamond

Re: how to open consciousness to feel energy?

Post by angelicdiamond »

Not everyone is able to sense energy well naturally like others can. Some people must make a big effort to even feel their own chi. My first piece of advice for you is to do daily Reiki work on your third eye, and focus your self healings on there, your heart, and your sacral chakras. They will all aid in helping you become fore clairsentient.

Next is a technique I learned called the soul shift. It will raise your vibration and expand your consciousness. Sit or stand and center yourself. Bring your awareness to your toes. Slowly bring it up your feet legs, hips, up through the chakras, and out the top of your head so that your awareness is outside of you now. Open your eyes, but stay above your head! Look around through your spirit's eyes and expand your bubble of awareness to fill the room. What are you able to perceive that you didn't notice before? This is an excellent technique for aura work as well.

Another thing is something I taught myself. Hold your hand out in front of you. See a white light double of your hand overlapping it. Through your will power, move the light hand while keeping the physical one still. Keep moving it until you can really feel the sensations. You can move your physical hand, but expand your light hand to reach out longer or be bigger than the physical one. This is really good for feeling energies, like the energies of a crystal because you can actually stick your hand inside :)

Stay safe and have fun!
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Martin,
YoU need to do as Wes says. I give 2 advice's to pupils who ask this.
One as Wes said do all the positions & any technique that impresses you & you always have had an idea or attraction of. you will feel it one day.
What you actually will sense is not the energy itself but the obstruction to it that makes the Energy obvious to you.
The energy is there in-spite of you.
Second advice is what my first Reiki master gave me. Be Innocent like a child.
Logic, mind & preconceived notions can be big blocks in anybody's development.
Master Osho nicely puts it. Leave your Footwear & Mind out of the Master's room before you enter it. Only then you can gain something.
Blessings
mlost

Post by mlost »

Thank you, Wes, and Steve, I will try what you suggested.
I know that not sensing it consciously doesn't mean that it's not there.

Love and light!
Martin