Reiki Tea

your experiences with Reiki
angelicdiamond

Reiki Tea

Post by angelicdiamond »

I've been trying to remind myself for a long time that I should Reiki my food and drink before I consume them, but I usually remember AFTER I've finished!
Well today, when I was finished eating, I was drinking the rest of the iced tea in my cup. There was only a little bit left when I remembered, "I can Reiki this!" I was so happy I remembered! So I send Reiki to it for around 30 seconds or less, and then drank it.

IT TASTED TOTALLY DIFFERENT! I usually don't like the type of tea my mom makes because it tastes bland and on the verge of bitter, but after Reiki it was lovely! It was so much sweeter, but not like sugar-sweet, and it tasted lighter than it did before! I was completely blown away by the difference! I thought any change done by Reiki would be only slightly recognizable and easy to miss, but it was like a total new tea!

I think my mind will remember this, and remind me to Reiki my food and drink more often before I'm finished.

So, your task today: Go make a glass of a drink you like (water, tea, juice, milk, etc.) and drink half of it normal. Then send Reiki to it for about a minute and drink the rest! Then come back here and comment on the changes in taste and texture you experienced and let's talk!

When my mom brews tea again and leaves the house, I plan on sneaking in the kitchen and sending Reiki to the whole pitcher for a few minutes to make it tastier... Image Mwahahahah!

Blessed be!
-Wes
Beeholtz

Re: Reiki Tea

Post by Beeholtz »

wes what an evil man you are sneaking up on your mom like that. jk haha ive tried that before and i noticed a difference. ill do it again and post what i notice
GailNelson

Re: Reiki Tea

Post by GailNelson »

I also notice a difference when I Reiki my food - it's seems to taste just a little better.

I mainly use Reiki with my herbs though, both at harvest and when I prep them for use.