i saw colors for the first time

your experiences with Reiki
Beeholtz

i saw colors for the first time

Post by Beeholtz »

Today i laid down on the bed and performed a reiki healing session on myself. i asked for protection and offered thanks like i always do and then asked to heal me in the best way for me to prepare me for my reiki dna activation 2012 attunement. usually when i do this i will see some colors when my eyes are closed. today i saw colors when i opened my eyes also. a lot of green and purple and some red all floating around and swallowing and giving birth to each other. it was pretty cool just wanted to share that.
priya

Re: i saw colors for the first time

Post by priya »

Cool ..great experience

Regards,

Priyadarshini
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

recently i was trying to meditate and use reiki as well as astral project(just practicing) i felt like my legs were moving back and forth like waves almost. strange but not uncomfortable sensation.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Beeholtz wrote:recently i was trying to meditate and use reiki as well as astral project(just practicing) i felt like my legs were moving back and forth like waves almost. strange but not uncomfortable sensation.
I get that feeling when I meditate at nighttime and I start drifting into a semi-sleep state. It's really weird o.o
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

wes. i did some Googling today and i saw some people talking about how it is similar to vibrations at a higher frequency or you are sort of preparingto leave your physical body.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Like the beginning of the seperation, I suppose. Whenever I practice Astral Projection, I always get to the smaller vibrations but they fade away and never come back for that session...
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

you should try using reiki. put one hand on top of your head and one on the heart chakra. then focus on sending reikito your third eye. feels crazy
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Woah, I can imagine! Image
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brendon,
I have not used Reiki at all in the DNA activations.
Increase in Aura sensitivity & perception, Third Eye activity,
Vibrations in the skeletal body, Out of body & astral experiences, colors all will be easier to perceive. Even the healing send will be faster.
The side effects are more sensitivity. Body will take time to adjust.
During the astral body separation there is a lot of vibration and you will be tugged at the body core. But if one is not used to being still & maintain a state of restful awareness you will come out of it soon.
But don't be surprises, you can have a sudden experience of astral projection which will appear like a dream to you before you realize what it was. Enjoy the amazement.
Keep an open mind.
Enjoy the experiences & do share them.
Blessings