The effect of Reiki on my life

your experiences with Reiki
SarahsSoul

The effect of Reiki on my life

Post by SarahsSoul »

Since starting reiki over two months ago, I've been directly faced with dealing with parts of myself that have been long neglected. My life has become quite hectic, selling our house, buying a new one, moving, my son turning 3 starting preschool, and some family rifts. As reiki is a wonderful way to grow spiritually and become more whole, I've noticed that every reaction either from myself or from others about life has been made much more dramatic. Perhaps to help me notice and better understand through the eyes of love. I've been honest with myself, giving self treatments daily sometimes twice daily along with meditations to help release all that is no longer helping me, but I still feel a little overwhelmed by all my past negative issues that keep popping up :o

I've given a few accepting family members treatments by following my intuition, and they've had significant pain reduction and increased energy and vision for life. I want to continue practicing on others more as on myself (obviously) because the energy is just so wonderful knowing that I can share this awesome energy n help them. Distant healing is also quite a strong experience. But I haven't found very many ppl open to it. I mean how do u outright ask if they would like a reiki treatment without sounding weird because they are not spiritually aware?

During self treatments, I feel I'm concentrating on my head,face neck and heart and always feel really relaxed and more peaceful after treatments. A strong intention really amplifies the treatment too I've noticed. I draw the symbols on my hands and chakras and can feel their special energy. My hands get super hot when treating others, but not myself.
Just getting attuned to reiki two, I can sense the differences in energy in the symbols and they really help me in my self treatments by givng me more emotional and mental support that I need.

I will continue to update u all, as I get more experience. Thank u for letting me share my personal thoughts and feelings, id like to hear what u all think. :Lv
Sarah. . :F0
Beeholtz

Re: The effect of Reiki on my life

Post by Beeholtz »

dude! lets practice healing eachother remotely. I have no family members (including my wife)who would even consider believing in reiki or anything of that nature. lets set up a day and time to try. p.s. good luck with everything. all the negative stuff that comes up will pass. I had the same thing happen to me. i started a new job and was very emotional when i started reiki several years ago. stick with it
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

@beeholz thanks for offering, I think remote distance healing would be great practice, I will be in contact with u about that. And thanks its comforting to know that these issues should subside and that I'm not alone.. :F0
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Sara,
We could really do this practice. I will be happy to take part.
I have heard that one society prays at one and the same time every week and the prayer is so strong that you can feel it.
:F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Cherry and Beeholtz,

Please let me know a date and time that would work well for you to practice sending distant Reiki, if you are still interested. Perhaps we can set up a time once a week? Any day works well for me, but I have a 3yr old and so the only time I can put my full attention on it would be after he goes to bed. (around 7:30pm central US time) I am not sure if it would be as strong if we all sent it at our convenience or if we did it at the same time? What do you think :V: Thanks! :Lv
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I'm definitely interested. Would Friday work for you. I'm in Virginia beach so not much of a time difference there.you name the time and how about first 1 5minutes you send then ill send the second 15 minuteswe can experiment and.see what's best
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

@beeholtz
Cool, Fridays work fine for me. How about @ 8:00pm? I realize it's now 7:50 lol so probably start next friday? And how about we start at 10 mintues each as I work on increasing my attention span ;) I'll just send you a bit right now Beeholtz :gL

*Update @ 8:30pm*
The energy has been sent to you :F0 I listened to a wonderful youtube reiki video that helped me to focus and I first felt pressure in my head for a minute then I just relaxed and let it flow. Healing for our and others' higher purposes. My hands got warm and I ended up making an energy ball, size a bit bigger than a basketball and sent it to you. I felt a good connection and now I'm happier than I was before I started :) Even tho u may not have been aware when I sent the energy, it's there for your acceptance! :V: Let me know if you felt anything
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

8 pm Fridays what time zone I'm est.I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. But today when I did a healing session I sent reining balls to a few people then started healing myself and trying to astral project and I had this crazy wave of energy and colors hit me it was intense and out of the ordinary from my norm al healing sessions. Thanks. For that. Ill send you one Sunday morning at 8 am eastern time
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Wow that sounds like an awesome experience! Happy to hear that :) I'm central timezone so 8pm for me would be 9pm for you. And thanks in advance for the healing, I'm looking forward to continuing these sessions :F0 :gL

PS. do u think we should start a separate thread to monitor our progress and allow others to join if they want? I'm not real familiar with how these forums work exactly and don't want to 'double-post' about anything..
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

I sent you a Chi ball and also just a bunch of energy from 8 to 810 am est. After that I felt a disconnect. I saw you turn your back to me like your back maybe needed help no idea. Saw a lot of green and some purple. Then I placed two ethereal crystals in your 3rd eye and heart chakra
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Awesome, thank u Beeholtz! I felt much more at peace and had a deeper more fulfilling sense of happiness on Sunday, and not just because it was mothers day. ;) thanks for letting me know those details, the colors and the significance of my back since I don't really send healing there much. Did u use any specific etheral crystals? I'm curious to know! Will keep in touch before next session on Friday @ 8pm central. :F0 ;D
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

i just used diamonds. unfortunately after my ethereal crystal attunement i didnt do much research about which crystals to use where and id rather not screw someone up haha. i dont know if the back thing even means anything but who knows. it was strange though i had a disconnect from you like the energy jsut stopped so i dont know if thats all you could handle or needed etc. was a cool experience though. i def saw some colors. mostly green which ive been told means healing energy
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Sarah,
sent you some energy at 8 pm est. Wife's coming home so I wanted to do it before then.
pallavi joshi

Post by pallavi joshi »

namaste to all lightworkers,
after getting attuned i am realizing that heat is releasing from my body specially from my back neck region....is it d way by which negativity is releasing ? m very confused...and also m not able to realize the energy on my palms.... :(
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Hi pallovi,
The heat you're experiencing can be a number of things. The impression that I am getting is that maybe one of your chakras is opening more, or perhaps you are just holding more light in that region of your body and that may create heat. Reiki need not just flow out of your hands, so do not worry if u don't feel anything there, just intent for it to flow from your hands if that's what u want. Maybe someone else with more experience can chime in if this information doesn't resonate with you.
All the best to you! :F0 :)