How to start using Usui Reiki 2

your experiences with Reiki
Cherry

How to start using Usui Reiki 2

Post by Cherry »

Dear Lightworkers,
Please, tell me how to start using Usui Reiki 2. How to be sure that the energy works on the next level?

Thank you!
bhawna91

Re: How to start using Usui Reiki 2

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, Cherry ji, :F0
Regarding how to use reiki,u must have read about symbol's in usui reiki level 2 manual..
please have a look again in manual.. :F0
And,i wana request you to please don't expect any result in reiki..
just enjoy the energy calmly :F0 :)
and please please dont keep any doubt on reiki....
it works alwaz..
Just spread LOVE as much as you can...
by sending healing's.. :F0 :F0 :gL
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Hi, Bhawna91!
I have read the manual. I don't have doubt that the energy works. Just I was asking whether somebody could tell me something that I could do more to feel the upper level of Reiki more vivid.
I am not sure whether I explained it in the right way...Hope you understand... :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Cherry,
Its not important to know or feel the energy vividly or in a particular way. Every persons experience is unique & special. There are no benchmarks. nothing is wrong. Maybe, the interpretation can be wrong.
The feedback's do create a certain curiosity & sense of wanting.
Sometimes one interprets the excess heat or sensations caused by resistance of blockages as high level/intensity of energy.
Sometimes when person is relaxed the the flow is much smooth.
As you progress the energy levels do become invariably subtle
Also most attunement breaks new threshold levels & blocks.
The following exercise does increase the energy levels ....
REIKI MEDITATION
Blessings.
Thank you Bhawna for helping the members. You rightly said Just spread LOVE as much as you can by sending healing's
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Cherry,

I know this isnt your first attunement but this kind of brought me back to my first one. Right after my attunement i was overlyexcited to try out my new super powers ;) , for the first few minutes i couldnt feel much. Then all of a sudden i could feel something wierd in my hands and from there it was all history. honestly just lay down and get comfortable. take a few deep breaths and begin giving yourself reiki just like you did before your 2nd level attunement. then use the cho ku rei symbol. say it three times in your mind and draw it in your mind. see if that helps. just keep working on it. sometimes i dont feel the energy as strong as i do other times.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

Dear Stephen,

Today you received many 'thanks' from me - you deserve them all and more:

Thank you!!!!
I will try and I would like to receive advices and tips and interpretations and explanations from you!
I feel them very helpful and I am sure that they are right on time and with the right words to lead me in my way!!!
:gL