Gust of wind or what ?????

your experiences with Reiki
Narayan Debnath

Gust of wind or what ?????

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear all,
Last night before I slept,I was in Pranashakti mundra pose.When I was near sleep suddenly a gust of wind (I donot know if it was air or not but something uncommon).It was not usual sigh or whim or deep breath.But like a sudden gust of wind coming out forcing my shut mouth open just like while opening a champagn bottle.Then I let loose Pranashakti mundra .After that I checked(not medical-immediate observation) my breath,heartbeat etc. All was normal.Whatever that be it was unusual for me
I just want to know what was the matter that came out.
Beeholtz

Re: Gust of wind or what ?????

Post by Beeholtz »

maybe expelling negative energy.or just your body saying i need air right now
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Narayanji,
Every individual is different and their experiences also varies.
Just follow your intuitions.
A practitioner on this path should not consider himself the "doer" but should surrender his doership to the PranaShakti. Since the practitioner is not to consider himself as the "doer", his ego does not come in the way of achieving self-realization. Let her do what is needed for your progress. If you try to be the "doer" by trying to actively suppress and control your thoughts, you will only be getting in the way of the Mother Energy and your progress will slow as a result. So sit for regular meditation/self-healing, surrender to the PranaShakti, and let her do with you what is needed at the pace she deems appropriate for your progress.
love,
Mohan
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thats a really interesting way of looking at it mohan. I had a somewhat related post in the past about clearing your mind and having trouble with that. Instead of putting effort into clearing the mind just let it clear itself. I will try being the middleman during my next session as opposed to trying to have more control.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Beeholtz wrote:Instead of putting effort into clearing the mind just let it clear itself. I will try being the middleman during my next session as opposed to trying to have more control.
That's the way.
Let me tell you. if thoughts comes in your mind while meditation just do not resist but surrender. this is amazing that if you resist, you are stuck with it and if you surrender, you are transformed.

So resist nothing.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

dear mohan sir,
i agree with what you said. surrender to the thoughts. i am practising it from almost 6 months . but i am confused that i am doing it in wrong way. i read this method in complete works of swami vivekananda .in that lecture swami ji said that it is the initial step and after that after some practise you attain thought free mind which permits us for dharna and dhyaaan.and patanjali yoga sutra says so too. please can you discuss it properly. i think its the process when our subconciouss starts emptyng. but practically we live in such a buzy life that we enter more things in our subconciouss than we free them in an hour of meditation.
thank you :F0
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected Mohanji and all others,
Thank U very much for clarifying the matter.Iam very grateful to Mohanji for his valuable tips.I have already began to follow.It gave deep relaxation to body & I feel automatically huge energy in my body vibrating. Namaskar.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

KARTIK wrote:dear mohan sir,
i agree with what you said. surrender to the thoughts. i am practising it from almost 6 months . but i am confused that i am doing it in wrong way.
Dear Kartik,
Flip flop will continue just do not disheartened and continue your sadhana.

It’s easy to get stuck in tricks of mind. As You move away from thoughts, it bring back over and over. If you fight against it, it will get more power. But when you accept, you stop feeding it and it vanishes.
Say yes to the feelings/ thoughts.
Surrender and let it in.
Observe the feeling in your mind and body without labeling or judging it for a minute or two, then feeling just vanishes giving you calmness.

love,
Mohan
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Narayan Debnath wrote:Respected Mohanji and all others,
Thank U very much for clarifying the matter.Iam very grateful to Mohanji for his valuable tips.I have already began to follow.It gave deep relaxation to body & I feel automatically huge energy in my body vibrating. Namaskar.
Nice to know so.
love,
MOhan
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you mohan sir,
mind really plays tricks. it tough to get renunciation of mind from the matter. but i believe light will come and soul will come out as a giant one day. :F0