Guides

your experiences with Reiki
priya

Guides

Post by priya »

Dear All,

I keep reading in lot of posts about guides. Does every body have a guide who shows us the correct path. How do we discover our guides? Are guides our intuitions ?

Love and Light to All......

Priya
Beeholtz

Re: Guides

Post by Beeholtz »

its funny you ask because ive had similar questions. It wasnt until recently that i even ever tried to talk to my higher self or reiki guides. kinda an interesting experience hard to explain. just relax and start a reiki session and ask to speak ot them or to have a sign that they are present. send them reiki and you just might feel crazy strong energy but then again you may feel nothing
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Dear Beeholtz & Priya,
I also am confused with Guides I come across studying Reiki.Well, I recently read "Reiki symptoms".I believe some of your confusion will be cleared.
While one is initiated to Reiki some normal or abnormal things may come and go in his life.One need not worry for unusual thing or thought.He should hear his heart for guidance.He may also see geometric shapes while open or closed eyes.These may be also guides for him.But above all,he should hear his heart -where intuition works best-what to do what not to do.
Well,I may not be all correct.I also want to clear the idea. I let the matter to our seniors for our guidance. Thanks.
May God Bless All.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

i think my problem may be that i talk to myself too much haha! i dont know if what i hear pop into my head is a reiki guide telling me something important or me jsut making stuff up in my crazy head. just try to experiment and see what happens. i will and maybe we can all 3 collaborate on our experience
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear all,
Right now Mohan is my guide.
I go to him for advice all the time.

I know guys you are referring to clichéd "Guide" the ethereal one. ;) ;D

There exists in the ethereal realms some being that continue their spiritual journey in the ethereal realm to guide people.
Shiva, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus are the top masters here.
there are many others. Each one develops a liking for one or more of these great entities. Familiarity with them will lead to their helping & guiding you on your path & other activities.
Those who feel the subtle vibrations from these realms can experience them more visibly if its the right choice of word. However such proof is not necessary. they do help.
In course of time you do develop a special bond with one or more of them.
There are slightly lesser entities(also enlightened) who may also help. Then there are angels. Long gone Relatives(this life & past etc) who also can guide.
Each guide has his own set of rules as to how much he will interfere(not a accurate word) in your life. Example the Angels will never help unless you ask. they may see you dying but not interfere unless you ask. yes they are enlightened too. but the karmic rules & personal rules do apply here too.
Guides help you to do things the right way, even guiding the energy, communicating the right answers etc.
Some people wrongly use guides from the spiritual realms who are not enlightened. Even if they do help you as they like you,(remember they need you to complete their karma on physical plane) they may give wrong advice or wrong message or wrong direction. Please be away from non enlightened entities. I know some people use late relatives,friends or so called soul mates. be aware they will lead you to doom even if they look helpful. The decision is yours.
Please ask again if you do not understand any part of my explanation as its too extempore.
Blessings.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Namaskar Steve,
You clarified the matter in detail.I think there are lot in here this forum who will be benefited from your post.
May God Bless All.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Narayan Debnath wrote: You clarified the matter in detail.I think there are lot in here this forum who will be benefited from your post.
Yes, good post.
only one oops :pN for this,
Right now Mohan is my guide.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Thank You Mohan ji & Steve ji....For This Detailed information.... :Lv :Lv :Lv

Both of You are My Guides.
:F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I remember when I first became aware of guides from a friend of mine. I was 12. Needless to say I had no idea what they were or why they were around. Back then they were 'imaginary friends' ;) I never paid much attention as I was immature, but when I was about 19 I started to want advice and spiritual direction, so id ask for more information about my guide. I didn't know whether they took on human form or whatever but I kept seeing a male, blonde hair blue eyes and fair complexion with a easy going, gentle loving energy. He said his name was fred. Now I thought I was making it up ha! But I just went with it, and 'he' would show up in my dreams from time to time and id feel just overwhelming love and support, like nonhuman unconditional kind.

I then went to see an intuitive healer and asked if she could see my guide and she said yes, he's sitting right behind you in a shaggy like old world hunting garment. She said he was my husband in a past life. Wow and steve, like u said guides can be from a past life. He is the one that told me our house would sell on march 26, n I thought I was making ;D that up too. No lie, the offer went through on that date. I don't doubt him or myself as much now lol.

I read a book on how to create a stronger channel to communicate with your guide or guides but that never stuck. He mostly communicates with me in my dreams, the ones I remember anyways. Unless I'm in a really strong meditative state and my own mind doesn't get in the way like beeholtz said.

I am blessed to have this close connection with this particular guide, which I know he is a high level guide because its always a loving support, and he only supports me in my desicions, never gives specifics unless I outright ask to know ( if I am supposed to for my higher good) just awesomeness! :Lv. :F0 sarah