I am confused

your experiences with Reiki
priya

I am confused

Post by priya »

Love and Light To All,

Its 5.30 am now and just a while back around 4.30 I had experienced a strange feeling . I could sense an energy similar to attunement around me but it was heavy and there was chill i could feel the energy passing and there was pain and burning in my fingers palms and soles of the feet. The energy reached my heart and it was painful and cold .Behind my closed eyes I could see white smoke covering the vision and then there was this violet spot that formed which was sucking the white light into it and then it was only violet light. I have imagined reiki entering my crown and dispelling all the coldness around me but it still exists . I am confused whether it is positive energy or any negative entity. Suddenly my 3 year old daughter sleeping around me started crying saying dont touch me i want a cake, I want chocolate now. she woke up and incidentally my father in law who was awake took her out for a walk.

She just came back and she is fine now.

Actually we have bought a house and it is under construction.I visited the site to see its progress today. This house is on the first floor and in front of the house there is a huge cemetery. How much ever I try and think positive I am not able to avoid disturbing thoughts to come to my mind.I am thinking that as my mind was focused on the disturbing thoughts am i attracting them to me.

I want my family to be safe. I do not want my kids to be effected by anything. What can I do? I am really afraid of all this. I love the house that I am constructing lot of love energy and money have gone into it. How can I block or change my negativity towards the cemetery , I tried to tell myself that it is a divine place where lord shiva exists and its a resting place and liberation place for many souls.

I really do not know if I am, making sense . I am just writing down every thought that's coming into my mind. I am spooked if that the correct word. The burning is still there in my veins though my heart is a warm but there is a little pain there as well.

What is all this I am feeling? :o What ever is the feeling I do not like it and ?I do not want to experience it again.

Regards,

Priya
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: I am confused

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Priya,
Negative entities thrive on Negative thoughts. Negative Entities can be present anywhere & don't need a cemetery. Please understand this. The presence of the cemetery is just evoking the thought patterns & the illusions.
Just by tweaking the mind its not possible to erase this thought.
I very much like the positive line you used...."I tried to tell myself that it is a divine place where lord shiva exists and its a resting place and liberation place for many souls.
You have these deeply engraved memories which is not uncommon. They are present in different layers of your body both subtle & physical. To get this removed you will need a Process which I can send you by email or Facebook. It involves the chanting of a mantra, a special kind of vibration. If you remember Pradeep, you & me discussing a topic started by KartikChanting Mantra. Pradeep was stressing on the use of vibration when the mantra is intoned at a certain volume & pitch, a resonance is created in the muscles & its subtle layers. This dispels the last shreds of the unwanted memories & finally liberation from the engram of that fear itslf. DO get back to me on this.
believe me I have survived worst of these nightmares, visions & actual happenings due to my involvement in helping people at various times and sometimes due to my karmas itself.
MAke a decision to face the issue & not be frightened from it. this solves half the problem. As you are responsible for so many people you have to arrive at the bold decision.
All will be fine.
Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Priya ji, Again I Wants to say “Everything is in Our Mind”. Please Don’t Think Negativly, Sometimes our Negative Thoughts Creates Negative Field Around Us.

Yesterday Evening I was at Chandresh ji's brother's funeral and today I was at Funeral of Our Directors Father, Where My Inner Voice says that: “cemetery/ cremation ground and dead bodies are Pure then our Worship Places (Temple, Mosque, Church, Gurudwara Etc.) and alive People”

But How????

So My Answer is that at our worship place people come with their intents, Wishes, Demands, Offer Money and Prasad for many causes. As they left their feelings, desires, thoughts there.
But at the funeral places they go with good intent and thought that this is our final destination also. And some of them pray only for good without any intent or demand.

When a person is alive the body is connect with soul and the soul contains karmas, sin and virtue (पाप और पुण्य)..
But when the soul leaves the body then nothing remained associated with body. So body remains clean, calm and pure..

So how it’s possible,
that your house is affected with the negativity of that cemetery.

A cremation ground is On My way of College and City, whenever I passes in front of that only one thought came in my mind that THIS IS MY FINAL DESTINATION. And it gives me positivity not the negativity.

So Remember Always that :-->
“cemetery/ cremation ground and dead bodies are Pure then our Worship Places and alive Peoples”
priya

Post by priya »

Dear Stephanji,

In your last post you have advice me to chant a mantra loudly with vibrations. Please let me know the mantra to chant.

Pradeepji,

Thanks a lot for your words. I am trying to get over the fear.
I believe if I try I will surely get over it.

Its not the fear of cemetery but the experience that I had that is fearful.After that incident I am afraid to close eyes or even meditate.

I WILL GET OVER IT :V: FOR SURE.

Regards,

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

:gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :V: :V: :V: :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL
pradeep_shaktawat

Hello Priya ji..... Whats up??
any Improvement....???????? :-X :-X :-X
priya

Post by priya »

Hello pradeepji,

Today most probably i am speaking with stephanji to know the mantra. while i have not had any further experiences like I had earlier. I still feel afraid some times but it seems like I have improved a lot.

I would like to thank you for being concerned about me and being my mentor. Thanks.

Regards,

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

प्रिय प्रिया जी धन्यवाद........ :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: :V: