something i tried

your experiences with Reiki
Beeholtz

something i tried

Post by Beeholtz »

just wanted to post my experience about reiki that i had while practicing the other day. My stomach had been upset for a while and kept giving me problems. i felt like i needed to direct energy straight to my stomach... so i did. i imagined a shooting star of reiki(for lack of better words, a front end with a tail following)racing around my stomach until the whole thing was covered with reiki. i also pictured reiki flowing straight from my hands to the center of my stomach. it began collecting and as the ball got bigger i pictured it exploding and shooting reiki everywhere. just something to try. amazing how whatever i imagine seems to happen. i can feel it
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: something i tried

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Brandon, :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD

Nice to Know that You Are Doing Well in Healing. Do More Experiment n You Will Learn More Things and Your Knowledge will Expand.
Curiosity is always Good.

Keep it Up
:gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brandon,
Great experiment. Its nice to develop techniques.
Visualization works great.
Its a beginning to advanced form of meditations & esoteric experiences. In its ultimate stages Visualization is no more there only Reality.
Thanks for sharing
Blessings.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

I am sometimes sending healing to THC, for last 2 healing i m facing some surpricing experiences... the moment after my meditation i imagine that healing being sent to THC using some symbols, i receive with more power the healing back ( means white and green rays of energy like sent back to me )

May be so many divine ppl are associated with this forum or if anything other meaning pls explain...

but watever its nice experiences
priya

Post by priya »

Wow monicaji, Great experience...... :gL

Regards,

Priya