Divine Reiki Light - Heal the world Meditation

your experiences with Reiki
priya

Divine Reiki Light - Heal the world Meditation

Post by priya »

Dear Friends,

In my last post I have given details on Divine Reiki Light (DRL). Using DRL procedure we have a very powerful meditation called " Heal the World Meditation" . This meditation heals the world as well as it gives immense healing to the person who is doing it.

Please find the HEAL THE WORLD meditation below.

[ This meditation can be done in a group sitting in a circle, while one person reads out this healing meditations procedure in a soothing relaxed manner [ I read the procedure to my phone and them played it as I was doing it alone :) ]

* Follow the procedure for invoking the Divine Reiki Light. Close your eyes so that you can focus on the sensations better.

* Intend that Mother Earth the size and shape of an orange floating in space...the colours are dull and not so clear, but as the DRL covers the planet and begins to heal it, ...this changes...

* Hold your hands and also invoke the Opening Attitude of Gratitude for Mother Earth to open the hand channels for healing as well.
( Reiki, Plebe make Mother Earth healed whole and complete, so it is, thank you , they will be done....)
* Intend the following takes place as you are hearing this

* The air of the planet is becoming clear and pure....

* the water everywhere is bright and sparkling fresh....

* All the plant -life and forests re generate and cover the planet thickly......Many valuable planets and herbs appear in order to benefit mankind.
* The animals . fish. birds, insects, bees , butterflies all live in abundance, receiving their share of resources from the planet so that they also peacefully evolve to their next t higher level.
* The people of all nations are less tense and less anxious ....see them smiling , relaxing....
* The planet is being looked after and cared for by the people living in it ....all the natural resources of the planet are available in abundance ....pollution and negative energies have dissolved and healed.......
* your country is full of abundance ...all the people are happy,prosperous , joyous....see your city prospering beautifully, see your neighborhood, your home...peaceful, clean....the people happy and satisfied....
* See yourself in your home with your family, the near and dear ones ....if there are any issues you need to sort out with them , do so now ....say and do whatever you need to in order to heal yourself and them...forgive yourself for your past...let go of it see all the issues resolved as you express your love for them and also recive their love ...loving yourself as well....

* If there are any family members or dear ones who are no longer on this planet in their bodily form recall them as you last remember them, or by their names....say to them whatever you need to ...to heal your relationship and to complete with them what ever is unfinished still...experience this now....see yourself and them....all healed and whole...

* As healing energies flow through them more and more , you too receive the healing more and more ...becoming full with this ...healed ...happy...satisfied...Forgive yourself for your past....for what ever wrongs you may have done... allow Divine Reiki Light to wash over you-----healing, soothing,loving yourself as you are, the way you are-----unconditionally just as reiki loves you unconditionally.

* See your friends and others... faces known and unknown ...all around...let them also be healed ....see this happening now...as you see this , become aware of those who have not been so nice or good to you....who may have been actualy damaging, harmful and even eenemies...see them around you as unconditionally Divine Reiki Light heals them as well, you realise that some thing within you becomes lighter and lighter....follow this ...Letting go of blaming these others...experience how unburdening you fell when this letting go of pain and blaming takes place....experience this healing deeply now....

* Allow your awareness to go to your work or your occupation....healing it...see your life as you would like it to be....sucessful, full of an abindance of health, wealth and joy....

* See any ;ife situation problems that you might have....see this covered and transformed by Divine Reiki ...harmonized, made vwell to your benefit.

* And now see the whole of the country happy where no one lacks the basic needs for peaceful and a productive life ...Expeinece this....it expands to the whole world...the whole world is happu, helaed and it is so....

* As this happens , once again see the planet , Mother Earth , revolving in space ...beautiful, beautiful colours, a rejuvenated world...with all the living being son it healed, attaining their purpose in life....

* Mentally declare " Mother Earth and all those who appeared for this healing ...are healed , whole and complete....so it is...thank you reiki...thy will be done. Thank myself, thank mother Earth and all the healees who appeared in it...

* With grateful thanks to Divine Reiki Light----We Request DRL : Please be with reiki, thank you:

* Lightly rub your hands together and gently draw them across your face.Opem your eyes this completes the healing..

I HAVE EXPEIENCED PURE DELIGHT WHILE PERFORMING THIS MEDIDATION....HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS....

REGARDS,

PRIYA
lighthope

Re: Divine Reiki Light - Heal the world Meditation

Post by lighthope »

thanks priya.. :F0
priya

Re: Divine Reiki Light - Heal the world Meditation

Post by priya »

Dear LightHope,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and encouragement.

Along with the intentions and affirmations for Healing Earth we can also intend healing and charging of HLS.

I will try and get back on my experience.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Priya