To strengthen weak aura

your experiences with Reiki
greg003

To strengthen weak aura

Post by greg003 »

Hi Folks,

I'm back again with my spiritual happenings again... Other than sharing my experiences, do give some advice to me if any :)

Recently, I went to a crystal ball reading session. The crystal ball reader used her 3rd eye and said that I have got a weak aura and she could sense anger coming from me (Yes, I have always been a stubborn and impatient person).

She said that I should use ruby or red garnet to strengthen my aura and release the anger in me. Also the crystal ball gave her the message that I should also meditate too.

I would like to ask if Ruby or Red Garnet could really helps to strengthen one's aura, and is there other ways too? Also as I am very impatient guy and a newbie to meditation, could someone lead me the way to a simple meditation that is right for an impatient person newbie like me?

Blessings,
Kane ;)
Tom

Re: To strengthen weak aura

Post by Tom »

Ruby is good for stirring things up, and ruby in fuschite is also good for releasing negative emotions as they are stirred up.

Instead of starting out directly with meditation, you could try giving yourself self-treatments with reiki. This is good for healing your aura directly and it can help with releasing blocks. After you are attuned to Usui Reiki and you have worked with it, you can switch to learning Kundalini Reiki - which has a built in meditation that you can activate.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Hi Tom, thanks for the advices.

As I am currently attuned to Usui Reiki Level 2, and has been self reiki-ing everyday. Maybe I will now use the ruby together when self reiki.

As for slowly moving from Usui Reiki towards Kundalini Reiki, I think for my currently life issues... I don't think I could wait for THC attunements nor paying high price outside to be attuned. That's why I am thinking ways to improve on my own for the time being.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kane,
I would advise you to use Ethereal crystals instead of the real ones. If you have no faith in them then the real crystal are equally ineffective for you, actually dangerous too especially if wrongly advised.
I am actually surprised that you have been advised to use Ruby coming to know the personality you are.
Ruby in Fuschite(green) is the better & preferable advice by Tom. The Ruby particles found in Fuschite are only 2 percent or even less which is the requirement here.
Ruby-Zoisite is a crystal recommended in EC-III

Pure Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires & Pearls are not to be played with if one has no prior practical experience.

All Agates work well on the Aura. use with double terminated clear Quartz.
You don't need a crystal ball gazer to tell you that you should meditate.
There is a simple Reiki meditation technique on the forum. Use it after some physical activity. It will help you in strengthening your Aura & also channel your anger.
Please stick to Usui Reiki 2 its more than sufficient.
There are many other things on the forum for self development if you take the effort to find it. If you ask me, wont even advice Usui Reiki 3 at this stage for you. EC is ok.
Blessings.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Thanks, Stephen for the advice :)
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

u r right stephen ji
whenever i use Ruby to heal my root chakra, i start feeling so much anger and frustration.. my head become heavy .. all past things started to come in my mind and then feeling of revenge comes in my mind and i become restless...and when i remove ethreal ruby frm thr, every thing become normal..and yes one thing i would like to share also that my destiny number is 1, my moon sign is leo and in my birth chart sun is very auspicious ..it is on 10 bhava and on Aries rashi..5yrs bak an astrologer told me to wear ruby and wearing this i became very agrassive and with in 20 days i faced a leg injury and then i removed the bracelet...
which stone shuld be use by me to heal my self..i want to forget my past and regain my lost self confidence..
thanks
Tom

Post by Tom »

Ruby isn't bad, but use it in small quantities with green stones.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
On the basis of your personal experience there has to be a review of the crystals you are using I presume here you are talking about Ethereal ones.
Actually Ethereal Rubies should not stir up so much as you say, but I don't rule it out completely.
I have noticed one thing among users of Crystal/Ethereal crystals.... the crystal that are used to pacify a attribute or calm a Chakra work better than say one used to activate or enhance a attribute/chakra.
Whereas when someone does a healing session for you without letting you know what specific crystals are used the healing works as desired(suppress or activate).
Both cases/scenarios are quiet repeatedly observed. Method & mood of healing is also very important.
As you asked my opinion I feel Ruby is just helping you come out with some suppressed emotions or instincts. since you have been repeatedly suppressing these you relate it with the past. I think Ruby-Zoisite from EC-III will work more gradually for reasons already mentioned by me & Tom below.
Regarding your Astrological doubts you can send me birth details with time/place so I will be able to have a better understanding as per Indian Vedic astrology methods.
Normally for past issues Carnelian real & Ethereal work well when placed on the Swadisthana.
which stone shuld be use by me to heal my self..i want to forget my past and regain my lost self confidence..
In response to this I would say work on these issues independently and don't co-relate them.
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Thanku stephen ji.. :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Those two stones are excellent for root chakra healing, but I wouldn't use those with an aggressive (as in active, masculine, Yang) personality). Instead, I would use rose quartz or blue lace agate combined with sending Reiki energy to balance the system out.

Just use white light meditations often if you don't prefer to use the stones, and call in love energy to yourself daily.

Hope this helps!
Namaste and blessed be!
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

I have been known to visit stores that offer lots of different types of stones and crystals.

Walk in the door, just close your eyes for a moment and allow the one you need to help pacify to reach out to you...you may be rather surprised. Just keep an open mind on it..

Just me 2cents. :)
adrianboodan

Post by adrianboodan »

i had the experience of placing an amethyst crystal on my forehead and i felt it vibrate on its own and started moving in a circular manner. what is happening here, can anyone please explain
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

adrianboodan wrote:i had the experience of placing an amethyst crystal on my forehead and i felt it vibrate on its own and started moving in a circular manner. what is happening here, can anyone please explain
Do you mean literally moving, or just the sensation of moving?