Keep growing white spots on personal crystals

your experiences with Reiki
greg003

Keep growing white spots on personal crystals

Post by greg003 »

Hi all,

I would like to share my crystal experience and also see if anyone could give any advice...

Recently I realised a lot of my crystals, which I wear near my body, started to grow white spots. First was a green aventurine yin/yang pendant which started to show white spots that seems to grow from the inside and slowly surfacing to the outside. And today, I realised that ammonite in my pocket started to have 2 white spots too.

I heard that crystals will change colour depending on the energy from its owner, should I be concerned about the white spots? Is there anything wrong with my energy? Should I get a replacement of the crystals?
Saille

Re: Keep growing white spots on personal crystals

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Greg,
I don't believe your crystals are defective in any way. One possibility is that your skin may be more alkaline than normal. Salt levels do affect crystals, which is why a crystal should never be subjected to salt water as a cleansing tool.
However, it's important to realize that crystals (as many people believe) are living energies--just not the type of energy were used to thinking of as "alive." So they're always growing and changing. They could be evolving and reflecting their changes in this way.
Saille
saffron

Re: Keep growing white spots on personal crystals

Post by saffron »

It would make sense to me that the crystal's are evolving as all conciousness is ;)
I like to give crystal's a well deserved break when working with them, let them recouperate ;D So change often the crystal you wear.
Of course alway's to thank them also. :F0 :D

Love, light and peace :F0
Nicola