Virgen Mary experience?

your experiences with Reiki
loveangels

Virgen Mary experience?

Post by loveangels »

Just want to share something that happened one day while I was giving Reiki to my two year old daughter at bed time.

I had my eyes closed, and like often happens I saw a shadow in my head like a mountain which always resembles to me the silhouette of Virgen Mary and it was like she was looking at my daughter, standing close. I thought, gee! I feel she really is here so I thought, OK if you're really hear, touch my nose. A couple of minutes passed and my daughter sat up and said nosey, nosey and touched my nose. I thought, right it was just a coincidence so now touch my lips. Shortly my daughter goes and puts her finger in my mouth, then I kind of :o .

Whether she was there or not, it sure is a sign to get you thinking :V: ay!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Virgen Mary experience?

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
You & your baby girl are really blessed by Virgin Mary.
Though I am not surprised at all.
It is we who have built walls around us.
When you are sincere & mind is clear the holy ones make their presence known.
Call her often & you will be more strongly connected.
I have felt her presence in a different way.
There was a soothing coolness about it. Same times my arms were giving the ant walking like sensation (the sort of when we get cramps)
About 15 years back I was in a Pub. Having beers & dancing with my bunch. There was a abusive character behind us who was using disrespectful language towards a lady companion.
Using abusive language he was telling the lady that he would disrobe her in front of people. Nobody would even care he said.
Though I was angry I controlled myself & intervened impulsively in a kind language.
The man told me to back off or he would hit me. I told him that if it was a private matter this was not the way to go about. The man flicked out a knife.
My friends were holding me back all the while & this put me in a precarious position. That moment the thought of Virgin Mary flashed in my mind. I was able to free myself & punch him before he could attack. He was knocked cold. Compared to him I was small in size but still able to knock him off with a punch. This was divine intervention.
A few days later A Psychic friend whom I used to meet asked me whether there was any life threatening incident. He told me there was a strong presence of Mata(means mother goddess) around you in form of a bright white light. That saved you.
Keep working with Light.
Be Blessed.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

if you have a clear heart n believes in god, then god definitely helps you, when as required.

last month when i was receiving reiki by my friend i have seen lord Ganesh in very different pose.

and during my usui reiki 2 level attuinment, when my guruji gives me reiki i feels 2 indian god in front of me.

reiki is holy energy, and if we compare the properties of god and reiki it seems that both are same.

so my personal thinking is that "reiki and god are two aspects of a coin"
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

pradeep_shaktawat, sorry didn't see your reply, "reiki and god are two aspects of a coin": I couldn't agree anymore with you. :V: