"YOU ARE A HEALER"

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

"YOU ARE A HEALER"

Post by hotice_steve »

You Are A Healer   
---Linda White Dove
       A healer does not heal with their hands, their mind nor with a specific technique.  A healer heals with their heart. There are many healing modalities that a person can use to improve their lives and their health. None is more powerful than love.
       If you were to learn many of these techniques you would find that love is a pattern that weaves itself through all healing. It is a constant.  This is because healing comes from  understanding and living all that you are. And at your core, you are made of love. There is a difference between understanding that you are love and living it. This is known as the 13 inch journey, the journey for the realization to travel from you mind, where you understand it intellectually, to your heart where you feel and live it. When this happens you will know.  There is no mistaking the experience.
       Many people find that they experience this feeling (actually a way of being) for a while and then it disappears, leaving them feeling sad or disappointed. Indeed, there is a big difference in how a person experiences life from the love awareness as opposed to when the feeling subsides.  This subsiding is a gift. It teaches that you have a choice between living in love and living in fear. Living in love is where healing takes place. The key is not how long you can stay in love but that you realize when you have fallen out of it.  Then the decision to go back to love or not is yours. And here is where the personal issues start coming up.
       Sometimes it seems easier or more justified to be angry, hurt, depressed or whatever. Some people will bury this realization in food, compulsive spending, over working, alcohol, unhealthy relationships or in some other way. I believe that denying who you are, denying what many people call the "I AM, MY, ME is at the root of all illness be it physical, mental or spiritual. And love is the healer. You already possess within you all that is needed for perfect health. It is simply a matter of peeling back the layers and having the courage to look inside. You will find inside a light so bright and beautiful that you may be frightened at first by its power and love.  You may feel undeserving or uncertain about the responsibility of being this light. It may help you to realize that this is who you already are.
       Inside, every person is the same light and uncovering it, is what Healing is all about. All is love.
Last edited by hotice_steve on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: "YOU ARE A HEALER"

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Thank you dear Stephen
This text describes wonderfully the healing procedure...
I will have it always in my mind!
Thank you for sharing!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes  ;D
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Well hello dear Steve, you ceased to amaze me, everytime I read your posts or replies. Truly a man of wise wisdom. :)  I actually look forward to reading everyones input and wisdom on these subjects and as they are very new to me.  I am truly enjoying the experiences and all on the forum.  It is like  many teachers at all levels teaching each other of the wisdom one are accustomed to. I truly feel blessed to have been directed to this site and forum.  I truly cannot wait for the time where I will be able to share my experiences as well. :)

Take care,
Love and light.

Tanisha
hectorrayner

Post by hectorrayner »

Hello... :)
Yes i totally agree that to heal others we have to know ourself first. How can we love others if we can not love our self.. That i want to achive where mind body and soul become ONE...
prakashsheth4

Post by prakashsheth4 »

great post steve.............I really learned something..ASUSAL..LOOL..

AGAIN.GREAT POST...

GOD BLESS U
calista

Re:

Post by calista »

Beautifully said and with such wisdom & understanding - I will print this and share it often - Thanks! :F0
Dodiesim

Re:

Post by Dodiesim »

Hello Steve,
If you do anything in life that stems from love, then no evil will result. Love is the beginning and the ending of all that is good and beautiful. As a Reiki light worker and practitioner with Levels 1 & 2, I find my life has changed dramatically and all I do, I do with love. Even my pets are given Reiki with love.
Light and Love,
Dodiesim :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Re:

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0

hello STEVE great n true saying.

a healer is just a mediator between healing energy and patient, a healer him/her self nothing.

the divine energy heal the patient and guide the healer for the healing process..
loveangels

Re:

Post by loveangels »

Some wise words Steve! Yes, and it comes down to that "It's all about LOVE". Reiki is just the love of God flowing, I believe universal energy(Chi, prana, etc) is God's Love flowing.

Love moves everything.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re:

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Hello Loveangels "WELCOME BACK @ THC"
chandresh_kumar

Re:

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Steve

Fantastic lines I ever read. I tried to link Reiki or Other similar energy with God many times, there are many properties which seems to be similar, like spreaded at everywhere, can go in fractions of seconds anywhere, etc etc., hence it can be said, without doubt, that it is Energy of God.

That-is-why no-one can claim control on that, as it is self-controlled. But one can claim that he or she is having this, (I understand regardless of any attunement), God is not far from us, God is for us and ours, that is why these energies for us obviously,... Yes Steve, obviously these enrgies belongs to love of God for us, therefore love is best medium to send this energy.

I am having a doubt on the words "Sometimes it seems easier or more justified to be angry, hurt, depressed or whatever......", I understand, sometimes it is good to throw feelings from our heart/brain to be relaxed, becoming angry/hurt/depressed or other feelings are helpful in this, but not for long time, as I understand. What is your opinion?
Huurah

Re:

Post by Huurah »

:)

Thank you for posting this Steven, beautifully explained. Did that come from a book? Or where they your own words? Sorry for the confusion. I just saw the name there of Linda White Dove and thought perhaps some of it had come from her and perhaps this is where I could find more to help me better understand the topic.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re:

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Rah,
Yes its from a book by Linda White Dove.
I have elaborated a little on few points.
Thanks & keep reading you will find many nuggets here most of them wholly indigenous :hI ;) ;D
blessings
saffron

Re:

Post by saffron »

Thankyou Stephen that was really inspiring words.. the love we send out facilitates the healing in another, they feel that love though on a subtle level whether conciously or unconciously which sparks their own self healing so feelings of self love in the being promoting the healing to occur. Some people are picking this up instantly at the time of it being sent to them though cannot put their finger on exactly what it is but seems to give them feelings of happiness or similar. I have been trying this out with people and getting feedback.
This connection to source and knowing we are all divine sparks helps us aspire to self love, in the constant self love - being it and living it I think anything is possible, the journey brings blessings too in the low dense fear based vibrations of anger, grief etc but I personally have been letting these swell up in me and ask why it is there, what purpose? then release to transmute in love.. and this month has been a heck of a month!
The more connection to source and the divine spark within help's I have found a super meditation that would be wonderful to share,the creator wishes to share it with the world for free I am not sure if I should do this on here so if permission is granted I will :gL
Nicola
monicaagrawal

Re:

Post by monicaagrawal »

well explained in beautiful words..thanks for sharing