Why Should I feel Bad?

bhawna91

Why Should I feel Bad?

Post by bhawna91 »

Once, there was this guy, who was in love with a girl. She wasn’t the most beautiful and gorgeous but for him, she was everything. He used to dream about her, about spending the rest of life with her. His friends told him, “why do you dream so much about her, when you don’t even know if she loves you or not? First tell her your feelings, and get to know if she likes you or not”.
He felt that was the right way. The girl knew from the beginning, that this guy loves her. One day when he proposed, she rejected him. His friends thought he would take alcohol, drugs etc and ruin his life. To their surprise, he was not depressed.
When they asked him how was it that he is not sad, he replied, “‘why should I feel bad? I lost one who never loved me and she lost the one who really loved and cared for her.”
Moral: True Love is Hard to Get. Love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return, if other person rejects it, its him/her who will be losing the most important thing in life. So never feel dejected. :wD :) :)